She met a new Friend

I'm In Love With My Best Friend's Girlfriend

"No, no one at all." Tiffany replied. "Can you be my girlfriend?" Siwon asked."Not now, I'm not ready." Tiffany answered. "Well, do you know whose your secret admirer?" Luhan asked and Siwon feels guilty. And Kyuhyun heard it. "What am I going to do?" Kyuhyun asked himself.

---------- TO BE CONTINUED ----------

 

"Not yet. I don't know who is he." Tiffany replied.

"Why are we talking about this secret admirer?" Siwon asked.

"To makes Fany know that person." Luhan replied. "Kyuhyun-ssi. You looks guilty. Are you the one who wrote the letter?" Tiffany asked. "Kyuhyun-ssi. Say yes. pls." Siwon called Kyuhyun and said it in a lower voice.

"Yes. I am the one who wrote the letter." Kyuhyun said. "Fany-ah. I'm your secret admirer." Kyuhyun added.

"Then why didn't you tell me earlier?" Tiffany asked. "Because I'm afraid if you caught me." Kyuhyun replied.

"You may now go home. It's already 4:00 in the afternoon." Ms. Kim told the students.

"Hey! Who are you? Why did you winked at me earlier?" Tiffany asked the guy that winks at her.

~ChanFany part~

"Hey pretty girl! I'm Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol." Chanyeol introduces himself to Tiffany.

"Nice to meet you Chanyeol!" Tiffany greeted Chanyeol.

"I'm" Tiffany added. "Tiffany Hwang?" Chanyeol said.

"How did you know my name?" Tiffany asked.

"You introduces yourself yesterday." Chanyeol replied.

"Are you going home?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yes. I'm going home." Tiffany replied. Chanyeol and Tiffany are both going out of the school. Then, Tiffany's dad stop his car.

"Baby. Let's go home." Tiffany's dad said.

"Is that your dad or your boyfriend?" Chanyeol asked.

"He's my dad. He's just calling me baby because I'm childish." Tiffany replied.

"I may go home now. my dad is waiting in the car." Tiffany added.

"Ok. Bye. See you tomorrow." Chanyeol replied.

 

At the House

 

"Baby, is he you boyfriend?" Mr. Hwang asked. "No dad. He is my new friend." Tiffany replied.

"Baby, make sure that in the school, nobody can fight you." Mr. Hwang said. "Ok dad. I'm going to my room to rest." Tiffany replied.

"Ok." Mr. Hwang said.

 

At Fany's Room

 

~"I met a new friend. But make sure that he's nice. Why did he winks at me?"~ Tiffany's mind.

"Baby, let's eat dinner. I know that you're hungry." Mr. Hwang said.

"Ok dad." Tiffany replied.

 

At the Dining Room

"How's your day at school?" Mr. Hwang asked.

"It's ok dad. Yesterday, someone wrote me a letter." Tiffany said.

"What letter?" Mr. Hwang asked.

"A love letter from a secret admirer." Tiffany replied.

"Ms. Hwang, someone is looking for you outside." The maid said.

"Is that person a boy or a girl?" Tiffany asked.

"He's a boy, Ms, Hwang." The maid replied.

"Ok. Just tell him to wait." Tiffany told the maid.

Tiffany goes outside and she saw Luhan.

"Luhan, what are you doing here?" Tiffany asked.

"Let's go inside." Tiffany said.

"Fany. Kyu told me to tell you that he loves you so that, he wrote the letter." Luhan said.

---------- TO BE CONTINUED ----------