First day at School

I'm In Love With My Best Friend's Girlfriend

All students went to their classrooms. Luhan, Tiffany and Siwon are classmates. Ms. Park entered the classroom.

"May you all introduced yourself? When I call you, please introduce yourself." Ms. Park asked.

"Hey students, I'm Ms. Park Jiyeon." Ms. Park introduced herself.

"Hey you pretty girl." Ms. Park pointed her finger to Tiffany.

"Who is that pretty girl Ms. Park?" the guy asked Ms. Park.

"Siwon's seatmate." Ms. Park replied.

"Me?" Tiffany asked.

"Yes." Ms. Park replied.

"Please stand up." Ms. Park added.

"Good Morning classmates! Good Morning Ms. Park! I'm Tiffany Hwang. I'm half Korean and half American. Please just call me Tiffany and don't call me Mi-Young because my Korean name sounds weird. Thank you." Tiffany introduced herself and her classmates applaused.

"Next. Uhmm. Siwon." Ms. Park pointed her finger to Siwon.

"Uhmm. Hi everyone and Ms. Park! I'm Choi Siwon. Just call me Siwon thank you." Siwon introduced himself and her classmates applaused.

"Oh! a minute ago before the time! Tomorrow we will continue introducing yourself. The last person to introduce is.. You. At Siwon' back." Ms. Park pointed her finger to Luhan.

"Hey everyone! Hey Ms. Park! I'm Xi Luhan. I'm Chinese. Just call me Luhan. Thank you." Luhan introduced himself and her classmates applaused.

"You have 1 hour break. After 1 hour, your next subject is Science." Ms. Park replied all her students.

"All students we're going out of the classroom. Only Siwon and his friends Donghae and Kyuhyun was left inside the room.

"Siwon what are you doing?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Writing a letter for Fany." Siwon replied.

"Who's Fany? The 1st person who introduced?" Donghae asked.

"Yes." Siwon replied.

"Is that a love letter?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Yes. I will write here from your secret admirer and not my name." Siwon replied.

"Siwon, are you kidding? If you're writing a love letter for your crush, put your name not secret admirer." Donghae asked.

"Donghae's right." Kyuhyun said.

"I can't write my name because Fany will know who wrote this. If she caught me, I don't know what am I going to do." Siwon replied.

Tiffany entered the room and saw Siwon, Kyuhyun and Donghae.

"Three of you. What are you doing here?" Tiffany asked the three boys.

"We're practicing how to introduce ourselves." Kyuhyun replied.

"Then, why I can't hear your voice if you're practicing?" Tiffany asked.

"We wrote it here in our notebook." Siwon replied.

"Are you lying?" Tiffany asked. "No. We're not liars." Siwon replied.

The 3 girls, YoonA, Yuri and Sooyoung locked the room. 

"Ok. I'm going out." Tiffany said. Tiffany can't open the door. She knew that it is locked.

"Hey! Who locked the door? Can you please let me out of here?" Tiffany asked her classmates but no one can hear her.

"Just stay here inside." Siwon said.

"I can't because I'm not staying with strangers." Tiffany replied.

"You called us strangers?" Siwon replied.

---------- TO BE CONTINUED ----------