Review Chapter

Be Loved, Be Lovable

 

 

 

A/N:

 

Hello Guys! Whoa...see what I did there? XD

The feeling was quite new...and good. I mean, though it was a drabble-fic, it was a good experience. Let's just start with the review, okay? (I really don't have that much time to blabber more, just like what I'm currently doing, WTH - I'm so weird)

First and foremost, I've used Little Red Riding Hood - from the red cape to the big bad wolf. Then remember that she has a good grandma and also a good mother? Yeah, Kim Haneul as her mom/Princess Seo (take note that Princess Seo and YOUNG Princess Seo were different ^^) and So Eunseo as her grandma/Evil Queen.

Then there's Hansel and Gretel with the pieces of bread as to guide her back. Unfortunately, those bits of bread she left were eaten by the animals - specifically squirrels.

Third fairytale was Snow White; with Infinite as the Seven Dwarves. Well, they weren't really dwarves here but princes. They don't have romantic feelings/relationship with Seo but they helped her as well; just as how the seven dwarves helped her to end up with Prince Charming. There was also Evil Queen who was also Seohyun's grandma. She's not really evil, just a bit vain? Obviously...

Last, but actually the greatest, was Beauty and The Beast - the overall plot was focused on a pretty maiden who was able to appreciate our beast here. Though I failed to show any romantic something between Seohyun and Chanyeol, it will lead to that thing somehow. Seohyun, too bad, have just died.

Oh well, I loved the quote in my foreword. It refers to Belle who loved a beast. But the beast became 'lovely' (returned into his human form) because Belle loved her. Metaphorically, there were a lot of bad/IDK what-to-call-them people, who can be actually, changed into someone better - with of course, LOVE <3

That's it! Good Morn'night! HAHAHAHA :)