Debut Stage

The Hard Life of a Korean Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"12.03.21 – Debut Showcase" I couldn't stop looking at those words. It seemed so unreal, yet real. I didn't know how to feel. All those time practicing...All the fights while dancing...Minwoo leaving the group after we appeared on that sitcom...To be absolutely honest, time really flew by.

 

"Hyung! Time to go~" Donggeun (or Peniel as he liked it) called for me to go outside. "We're gonna be late 'cause of hyung!!"

"Oh, be quiet Geun!" Changsub yelled. Some people really don't change... I chuckled quietly to myself and headed out the door, bopping Peniel on the head as we left.

"Should I say '6' Sungjae?" Sungjae attempted his joke again from the back seat. The whole car groaned.

"This kid...aish..." Hyunsik shook his head next to me. "Its been two months since Donggeun make that pun and he hasn't stopped, it's going to be a long ride." I laughed at the boy next to me, "Well at least now we can share this with others." 

 

 

 

 

"Good luck oppas!" Saeri and Minseul waved to SHINee as the two members left the stage for M! Countdown. Saeri was the usual MC and Minseul was guesting for the day with CNBLUE's Jungshin and Minhyuk.

"Minseul-ah!" Jungshin called to the tall girl. "Yo, man! Today you and I are in charge of introducing the new band~ BTOB!"

"Oppa, its B TO B. Not BTOB..." Minseul laughed and lightly shoved the male singer. "Aigoo..."

Saeri, Minhyuk and Minseul giggled at the tall maknae of CNBLUE who was quickly noting the name down on his cue card. 

"Born to beat! Hello, we are BTOB!" 7 cheerful voices filled the waiting area. The 3 MCs stiffled their laughter and turned to face the boyband. 

"Ah,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter