CUBE Entertainment

The Hard Life of a Korean Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ah! Minhyuk-ah! Hurry up and go to Meeting Room 3!" The receptionist scribbled my name in the attendance book and grabbed my phone and notebook. "Project Director Jang wants to see you! Hurry!" She rushed me and I literally ran to the meeting room.

"I'm so sorry I'm late!" I burst into the meeting room to find that only the project director was there. 

"Hello, Minhyuk." The kindly director smiled at me. "You're a bit late, but nevermind. I've just sent the rest of the boys in the project group to their new schedules. I'll run through yours with you." The director explained every change in my schedule to me, no matter how minor it was. Director Jang is really one of the nicest people ever. "...And your new dorm is in Incheon." Director Jang finished. "You should pack your things and meet your new members soon." He pushed the pile of paperwork towards me and stood up.

"Uh...Thank you Director." I bowed the respectful 90-degree bow as he left the room, straightening myself up after I heard the door close.

Time to hit the practice room assisgned to me.

 

 

"Minhyuk-oppa!"  Bomi-sunbae of APink greeted me with a wave. "Wanna get lunch together?" She looked down at the paperwork I was carrying. "Or...maybe another time!" She beamed at me again and skipped off, before I could even open my mouth.

"Minhyuk!" EunKwang hyung called out to me from the second floor. "Come upstairs now!" He commanded me, whilst laughing I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter