School Day

The Hard Life of a Korean Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ilhoon!" A voice cried out from across the school canteen. "YAH! JUNG ILHOON!"

I snapped my head up. "Ilhoon...?" I wondered to myself, before giving my classmate, AhnRi, a questioning look. 

"Yeah. The kid that is in CUBE Entertainment with Sungjae-oppa." AhnRi gave me a look. "3rd year, Class 2?"

"Looks like Junhyung-sshi?" I hoped that it was a no.

"Yup. That one. You know him?"

"Dammit." I groaned. "WHY?"

"There's your Ilhoon now!" AhnRi grabbed my arm and pointed at the lunch queue. "He is pretty good looking...whoa. Nice catch, Minnie."

"I don't know him." I mumbled as I stuffed rice into my mouth. 

"Minseul~" AhnRi nudged me again. "Tell me!"

"What?"

"You're hiding something...just tell me~!!!" She whined. It was times like these, that I realised that being away from school was something I wanted more often. AhnRi could be so annoying at times. I really hated it. I don't even know, up till this day, why I am friends with her. 

"I...just thought he was JunHyung-Sunbae." I shrugged and got up to return my tray.

 

 

"Ah, mianhae..." I bumped into someone on my way to my locker.

"Watch out next time." A voice that seemed really familiar reprimanded me. 

I looked up and gasped. "Y-You!" I pointed. "You're HERE?!" 

Ilhoon blinked at me. "Yes. And we happen to see each other at school often. Well, I see you an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter