Trip To Japan

The Hard Life of a Korean Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"JAPAN! WOOOOOO~" Saeri cheered. "Onsen, here I come!"

"Lucky~ I'm stuck here..." Minah complained.

"Its just a photoshoot for a magazine, it'll probably be two days max." I reassured her.

"Yeah. Two days of watching you flirt with all them good-looking boys..." Raina, EVER-LUTION's oldest member joked.

"HOLD UP!!!" Jiyeon stared, wide-eyed. "What good-looking guys?" I mentally facepalmed. 

"Nevermind. I'm going to pack." I quickly excused myself from the living room.

"NO WAY MISSY!" Jiyeon tried to stop me. "HEY! I wanted their numbers!"

I heard smirked when I heard Saeri tell Jiyeon the cold, hard truth. "They can't give us their numbers, its like, against their contract."

"WHAT?!?!" Jiyeon yelled.

"They can't give numbers to girls." Saeri confirmed. She forgot to tell Jiyeon that the rule wasn't the same for fellow idol collegues like us. 

 

 

 

 

I packed the last item into my carry-on bag, a sweater that my childhood friend, Minhyuk, had given to me right before I entered my company. "Its for good luck" he had told me. It was a gray pullover that he had bought one day when I was sleeping over at his place and complained that it was cold. Minhyuk immediately went to the nearest clothing store and got me the sweater, forgetting that my house was right opposite his. "I wonder how he's doing now..." I thought to myself as I zipped the bag. 

"Wondering about Minhyuk?" Saeri asked. Only she and Raina knew about my childhood friend who had the same dreams as me. "Maybe you can go visit him when we get back! We have a day off I think." She said thoughfully.

I sighed and shook my head. "I called my mom about him, she said that one day he left his place with a luggage to come to Seoul. Seems as if he got into a company too, but she doesn't know which one. He didn't even tell his mom which company." My childhood best friend was officially lost. All I could do was hope that his looks wouldn't change, and that he would debut as soon as possible.

Saeri sat on her bed. "Hmm, why don't I ask Hanbin-oppa? He can check out the YG boys for you." Hanbin was a YG trainee that Saeri had met whilst recording a solo song (she's tied to YG for her solo activities), and those two had been close ever since. Not boyfriend-girlfriend close, but just, reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter