Introduction

The Hard Life of a Korean Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I think that being an idol is awesome. I mean, it has its fair share of stress and whatnot, but honestly, if you're doing what you love, it isn't work at all.

Maybe I should introduce myself. Hello, I am Hwang Minseul, maknae of EVER-LUTION, a Korean girl group under RisingStar Entertainment. EVER-LUTION meaning 'Forever Evolving'. Don't ask me why this is our name, the company decides it and we just agree on it. Honestly, our fanclub name, 'EVERETTES', doesn't really make sense to me, but at least fans can be proud to call themselves an 'Everette'.

So yeah, I'm a Korean idol star, debuted for nearly 5 years of my life. In case some of you don't know me, I'm banking that at least half the world does, but I still want to stay a humble person, I, MinSeul, will turn 16 this year and I am feeling a lot of stress. This, communication, is like a way for me to have an outlet to talk to people, with all the stress I'm facing this year. What stress? The stress of being treated like a working adult, yet still having to sit for dumb exams in May, June and October. 

But, I know you don't want to hear me about my life like I'm some hotshot in the Kpop industry, so maybe I should just cut to the chase and tell you all that you need to know as of now before we move on.

My name, if you didn't see already, is Hwang MinSeul. I am 16 this year. I go to KangNam High School in Seoul, Incheon. No, it is not in GANGNAM. I am the maknae, or youngest member, of EVER-LUTION and am not only in charge of aegyo (acting cute, which I actually despise), but dancing as well. If you didn't know, EVER-LUTION is a 3-mem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter