Saviour?

The Hard Life of a Korean Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did you hear? QUEENS is going to have a new member for their next comeback!" A teenager squealed in the 7-11 near our dorm. 

"Are there going to be members graduating?" Her friend asked, obviously excited.

"I'm not sure," came the first voice, "I heard that Alice may leave."

"But she's their leader! Without her, QUEENS is nothing!" I heard the second voice protest.

"I KNOW! They are going to without Alice..." The first voice mused, I was getting very very annoyed at this moment, but I had to keep my cool.

"I don't think I wanna be a fan of QUEENS anymore. Of course, EVER-LUTION is still good, but QUEENS was like, what got me into them." The second annoying voice complained.

"Did you know that since QUEENS debuted after EVER-LUTION, EVER-LUTION are considered better? Especially since the members are younger and have a lot of stage experience." A male voice told the two girls off. (Thank you my saviour!)

"Ilhoon-oppa!" simultaneous gasps of shock came from their voices. 

"Don't call me oppa." Was that malice in that voice?

"Uhm, we didn't mean it, obviously..." The first voice was laced with that super gross sweet layer that screamed 'desperate'.

"You do realise that the QUEENS dorm is just down the road right?" This Ilhoon guy was clearly pissed, maybe he was a fan?

"Ah! Look at the time, we need to go for night classes now! See you around Ilhoon-sshi!" The two left the store in a rush.

 

"Hey, you there. Come out now." Il

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter