Waking up? (I don't know what to name this chapter)

Best friends + fan service?

 <CAP: Gray, Chunji: Orange, L.Joe: Yellow, Niel: Brown, Ricky: Blue, Changjo: Red>

~Next Morning~

*L.Joe's POV*

I woke up with slight headache. Did i drink too much last night? I felt a pair of arms around mine as i wrapped my arms around another figure. My eyes weren't opened fully yet so i tried opening them wider while blinking a few times trying to get a view on who is it beside me. What i saw actually made me froze. I was on Chunji hyung's bed hugging him. What have i done when i was drunk? Did i take advantage of hyung when he was unconscious? But hyung looks so cute when he's sleeping it makes me wanna kiss him. I mentally slap myself for having that thought. I decided to feign ignorance and await confrontation when hyung is awake. Meanwhile, i shall continue this position. I hugged hyung closer and feign sleep, expecting to be pushed away when hyung woke up. I've already plan out everything till i felt hyung shuffled in his position. He's awake, i know it. I heard him smiled and started my hair. He's not pushing me away? What's going on? Ok maybe he is gonna do so once i open my eyes so i kept them shut. "I know you're awake, stop feigning." Oh crap. "Hi hyung good morning." I smiled awkwardly while i open my eyes. "Good morning. Are you feeling ok?" He asked concerned and i felt touched. He haven't been showering me with much care for some time already. "Ne just a little headache. Hyung did i do anything rude last night? And why am i on your bed?" I can't seem to remember anything from last night. "You don't remember anything?" He sounded a little dejected. "Sorry hyung." I said as i shake my head. "Gwenchana." He turns to leave but i backhug him. I miss his warmth and i didn't want him to start avoiding me all over again. "Hyung don't go. Although i don't remember what happen yesterday, all i know is that whatever happened help to make you stop avoiding me and i like that." I picked up all of my courage and said that sincerely. He turned around to face me and hugs me. "Don't worry byungie I'm not gonna avoid you." "Byungie?" I felt my cheeks burning from the contact and the new nickname I'm getting. "Uh... that... i mean L.Joe." "Ani! Just call me that, i like my new nickname." I flushed from confessing. "Then can you promise me that I'm the only one allowed to call you that?" Hyung asked with a little fear in his tone. Why did he sound like that? Did i hurt him unknowingly? "Sure hyung only you can call me that!" I pulled away and smiled at him. "Pabo."

*Chunji's POV*

Although he forget what happen yesterday, the fact that he did get bothered that I'm avoiding him and is trying to fix our friendship did touch me and I'm not gonna avoid him any longer. I'll just try to face it for the sake of him. But holy crap did i just called him the secret pet name i got for him? How am i suppose to answer him now? "Uh... that... i mean L.Joe." i said trying to cover up the fact that i just said something stupid. "Ani! Just call me that, i like my new nickname." I heard and felt myself blushing. Lucky i was hugging him so he can't see it. Suddenly flashbacks on Niel singing for him flashed past and i was scared he'll break our little secret again. "Then can you promise me that I'm the only one allowed to call you that?" I asked, clearly scared that he'll let someone else call him that because we hadn't made the promise. "Sure hyung, only you can call me that!" He pulled away from the hug and smiled at me like an idiot. "Pabo." I said. "Hyung! Who's the pabo?" He demands from me. "You are the pabo!" I said and stick out my tongue. He is just too cute i can't help but to . "Wow says pabo Chunji huh." He stick out his tongue at me too. "Hey!" He's calling me pabo Chunji again! Just because of the filming of the variety show with 100% I'm stuck with this nickname. I pouted to show that I'm clearly unhappy with the nickname. "Aigoo our Chunji hyung is so cute when he pouts! Come on lets go wash up. We have a schedule later on." I sighed and went to wash up, not forgetting to bicker with him from time to time. It feels like everything is back to normal and i love it. Not exactly everything. I totally forgot that I'm supposed to be a 'couple' with C.A.P hyung. Hyung just have to pick this timing, where I'm bickering with Byungie to snug his arms around me and lean his head on mine saying "Good morning babe. Morning L.Joe." "What are you doing hyung?" I pushed hyung away, shocked. "Hugging my boyfriend? Something wrong?" C.A.P hyung asked confused. I just remember he's supposed to be my 'boyfriend'. "Ah nothing. Sorry for that." "Morning hyung." L.Joe said coldly and walk away clearly showing unhappiness in his tone. Crap! He's angry! I pulled C.A.P hyung to a corner. "Hyung! Why now? Its been hard to make up with L.Joe and you just have to pick the wrong timing and screw it up!" I lashed at him. "Woah sorry i didn't knew. I thought i might as well help you." "Help what?" I asked. "Make L.Joe jealous too." He wink at me. "Oh hyung stop all this jealousy thing. Seriously its gonna ruin my friendship with L.Joe and I'm not risking that!" "Chunji I'm really sorry about that." "Sorry for lashing at you hyung." "Nah its nothing. I'm at fault." "Hyung, i think we shouldn't do this anymore." "Do what?" C.A.P hyung asked. "Act like a couple to make Niel jealous." "Why? Not now! We're halfway there already!" "Hyung why did you choose me in the first place?" "Who else can i ask? The 95 line are a couple already and i can't possibly ask L.Joe right?" "True but I'm not sure if i can continue this further. Its straining my friendship with L.Joe and i don't like it." "If your friendship is strong enough, what we are doing now is definitely not able to break it." "Alright hyung i got it."

*L.Joe's POV*

Bwoh? Babe? Damn hyung where did you place your hands on? I was in my room using the pillow covering my head trying to vent out my frustrations. I'm like some possessive boyfriend but Chunji hyung isn't my boyfriend so what rights have i to be so angry? "Ahhhh I'm going crazy!" I shouted into the pillow. "Why are you going crazy?" I heard Chunji hyung's voice and i immediately sat up to face him. "Eh? N-nothing..." Chunji hyung came over to me and held my hands. "Byungie, now tell me honestly, are you unhappy that I'm with C.A.P hyung?" Honestly i am. Very unhappy at that. But I'm no one to feel so, besides i want Chunji hyung to be happy. "Ani. As long as you're happy, I'm happy!" I smiled at him. "Ahhh byungie you're so sweet." Chunji hyung said and gave me a hug. Its ok even if he's with C.A.P hyung, as long as i have him by my side, its enough. As long as i don't lose him again, nothing matters.