The Outbreak

Best friends + fan service?

<CAP: Gray, Chunji: Orange, L.Joe: Yellow, Niel: Brown, Ricky: Blue, Changjo: Red>

*No One's POV* 

Chunji walked into his room hooking his arms onto C.A.P's arms and Niel is cuddling with L.Joe which was witnessed by Chunji and C.A.P. What can get worse? No one knows what to say at this moment and are too awkward to speak up too. All their hearts are burning with jealousy and also panicking on the other party seeing them close to others. (Author's note: Ok sorry if it sounds a bit confusing but i wrote in the point of ChunJoe and NAP OTP so yeah hope you guys understand) Coincidentally, Ricky walks in as the door is open and he is wondering why everyone is gathering in L.Joe and Chunji's room.

"Why is everyo-" He was shock with what he saw and stop what he wanted to say. "OMO! What is going on exactly? Why is Chunji hyung hooking arms with C.A.P hyung? Why is Niel cuddling with L.Joe hyung? Is there something i don't know? Are your hiding secrets from me?" He starts blabbering non-stop and broke the awkward silence in the room. They immediately separate from each others. Changjo heard Ricky shouting and came over to take a look at what was going on and just nice saw the guys moving to separate from each other but still no one spoke up. "What's wrong?" "Changjo the hyungs are behaving weirdly and no one is explaining! I saw Chunji hyung hooking arms with-" "Ok Ricky relax! I saw. Just calm down alright." Changjo cut off Ricky from blabbering again. "Its Ricky hyung to you!" "Oh whatever. That's not the point now." "Oh yeah! I almost forgot. So hyungs! Just what is going on?" "RICKY KEEP QUIET!" All of them excluding Ricky shouted with great chemistry. "Changjo can you please bring Ricky out for the moment? I guess we need a talk first." "But hyung you haven't explain to us yet!" "Ricky shut up and get out! I will explain to you two later during dinner. Changjo just pull him out for now." "Ne hyung" And Ricky unwillingly allow himself to be pulled out by Changjo. C.A.P went over to the door, close and lock it before shouting out, "And Ricky if i catch you eavesdropping you'll be so dead!" "Aish arrasso!" C.A.P turn back to the others and said, "I guess we should talk. I'll start first. *clears throat* Me and Chunji will start dating from today onwards." Chunji looks down on the floor and kept quiet. Niel knows this is part of the plan so kept mum too despite the burning fire in his heart just hearing that coming out from C.A.P's mouth. L.Joe's eyes went wide and jaws drop. He is definitely jealous and hurt about this. Its only normal, who doesn't get jealous when hearing the one you love got together with someone else? "You what?!" Was the only words that L.Joe manage to get out of his mouth. he immediately regret saying that because he is sure that he won't be able to stand hearing that one more time. "You heard me. And i'm pretty sure you wouldn't want me to repeat it too." L.Joe was shocked that C.A.P seem to read his mind and just nod. "C-c-con-congrats." He manage to force the words out and look all around the room to avoid eye contact with Chunji and C.A.P. "Well i guess its our turn to speak up now. Ok actually there wasn't any meaning when you guys saw me cuddling with L.Joe hyung. He did not attempt to push me away either. I'm not gonna hide anymore. I like L.Joe hyung and i will continue this so this isn't a big deal i assume." Once again, as Chunji already know that "Niel likes L.Joe", he isn't surprise to hear that although it did prick him. And the fact that L.Joe did not push him away when he was cuddling with him did not help either. But on the other hand, L.Joe who has absolutely no idea of everything is surprised again. Poor L.Joe having to take in so many shocks in a go is having a hard time getting everything in. First he witness his love of his life hooking arms with their leader,next Ricky came in and make a din, then he was told that his love of his life got together with their leader and then he got a confession from Niel. He almost faint from everything. "Wait, you like me? As in romantically like me?"  "Ne hyung i like you. You should have noticed right?" "I thought... i thought you like C.A.P hyung! Ahhh this is too confusing. What is going on?" "What? Me and hyung? Its not possible!" Niel said trying to hide his blush. "Niel why are you blushing?" Chunji finally spoke up. Niel's eyes widen at that comment. he didn't expect that for sure. He thought he hide well. "Well i just confessed! Its normal that i blush right." He lied. "So i assume everything is settled now?" C.A.P said, unable to stand hearing Niel constantly "confessing". Although he know it is part of their plan but he have no idea how true is it. Perhaps Niel really mean it when he said he likes L.Joe? He pushed the thoughts aside. "Yeah we're good." "Then let's leave and let them have a little talk. You should be cooking dinner too already. Why not i help you out?" C.A.P just wanted to talk with Niel and he have no idea that he just offered to help out in cooking dinner. "Wow you wanna help? Sure let's go. See ya later hyung!" Niel did not forget with the act and turn to wink at L.Joe before leaving the room with C.A.P.

*In the kitchen*

"I did not expect that from you. You really like him huh?" "Eh?" Niel feigned innocence. The innocent looking Niel isn't as innocent as he look like. "You know what i'm saying. L.Joe." "Oh that? Why? Are you jealous?" "No why would i be? So you really like him?" "That... I don't know? Perhaps i like him without even realising. Or its also possible that i don't." "Niel your answer is so helpful. It does not answer anything." "*chuckles* Why are you so interested then?" "We're partners in this plot we shouldn't be hiding anything from each other now." "That's true. Ok then i don't like him for now at least." "For now?" "Aish hyung you have so many questions. Can you just focus on washing the vegetables?" "Wash the vegetables?" Niel eyed the vegetables on C.A.P's hand. "Holy crap, now what have i gotten myself into? Why did i even suggest helping out in cooking? Damn it!" C.A.P complains as he obediently wash the vegetables. Niel smirk as he knew he was successful in getting his love jealous and also can't help laughing at how his hyung looks at the moment. (Author's note: Just imagine C.A.P wearing apron washing vegetables, complaining hahahaha)

*In L.Joe and Chunji's room*

........

 

K guys i'll stop here for today haha. Stopping at the critical part oops. Don't whack me guys! I just needed time to think out the plot. I spent hours writing this chapter coz i was stuck. :/  AND HELLYEAH! MY EXAM ENDED HURRAY! K i promise i'll get the next chapter out as soon as possible ok? And have you guys listen to the songs in ? Do listen to it coz all their songs are so damn awesome! The lyrics are meaningful too! Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICKY! I made him noisy here coz i think it fits his personality too wahahaha. Anyways, hope you guys like it. As usual, do comment and subscribe!!! Cheers! ^^