Remember

Best friends + fan service?

 <CAP: Gray, Chunji: Orange, L.Joe: Yellow, Niel: Brown, Ricky: Blue, Changjo: Red>

02/03/2013 Music Bank Comeback Stage

*L.Joe's POV*

Today is the comeback stage on Music Core. Although its a little tiring performing comeback stage everyday but seeing our Angels cheering for us, its nothing. Not to mention I'm now close with Chunji hyung again and it really makes me very happy. As usual we're performing first. When Changjo starts singing, i felt a familiar feeling from the song. The moment Chunji hyung sings, i start to get flashbacks on the night where i got drunk. Chunji hyung sang for me this song because i was being a kid asking him to sing for me. I told him i would prefer it if he's the one singing instead of Niel. I was the one that was pestering him on what went wrong between us and begging him to not avoid me. Before i realise, its my turn to rap so i push the thoughts behind temporarily but when Chunji sings again, i can't help smiling while singing my part. I wanted kill myself because i smiled! is a sad song but i smiled and damn i can't seem to help but smile for a second time during my part after Chunji sing again. I was getting so out of control because of Chunji. Finally my part is finished so i continue trying to remember what I've missed out when i was drunk and i remember cuddling to Chunji hyung asking him to sleep with me, asking him why he avoid me and stopping all the skinships. Seriously i did all those? Oh my god I'm such a disgrace when i was drunk and behave like a child that perhaps just lost his candy. I could feel my face heat up thinking of the embarrassing stuff i did. Despite feeling embarrassed, i still can't stop myself from smiling whenever i hear Chunji hyung sings. Lucky the next song is so i can smile as much as i like without screwing up. I can't possible screw the whole comeback stage because of my stupid mind could i? After the performance, we were heading back to the dorm. Chunji was sitting beside me and leaned his head on my shoulder to take a short nap i guess. I blushed at the action but eyed C.A.P hyung to see his reaction. I don't know why i did so too but i just did and was glad that he wasn't paying attention to us. He was playing around with Niel and i swore he look more like a couple with Niel then with Chunji hyung. Perhaps i was just trying to deceive myself that he wasn't that compatible with Chunji hyung because i wish the one that was compatible is me but i know I'm not suppose to be thinking of that.

~Back in the dorm~

"Byungie let's sleep together tonight!" Chunji coo-ed. "Ne?" I blushed at what he said. "You heard me." He pouted and cross his arms which made him look so cute. "Ne. Arrasso." Flashbacks of that night came by again which made me extremely nervous. While he was cuddling to me, i tried all i could to hide the excitement in me but to no avail. I was way too embarrassed by that night's event. Chunji saw my uneasiness and asked, "What's wrong Byungie?" Ever since i recalled what happen, i can't seem to look Chunji in the eye so my eyes started roaming around the room. "Ermm... Actually i..." "You?" Chunji look all confuse. "I recalled everything that happen that night when i was drunk." "You did? When?" His face lit up when he heard what i said. I shuffled a bit too embarrassed just thinking of what i did. "Just now when i heard you sing." "Really? Why didn't you tell me earlier?" "In front of the other members? That will be awkward." "Yeah that's true. But I'm so happy you remembered!" "I guess I'm glad i remember too?" I smiled awkwardly. "What's wrong?" "I... I'm sorry i forgot and also sorry that i behaved like a kid that night." "Awww are you embarrassed now? Haha Byungie its ok you know how cute you are when you're drunk?" I flushed again at his words. I have no idea how many times i flushed tonight. "Hyung." "Ne?" "Now that I'm clear minded, do you mind singing for me again?" Hyung smiled and agreed. Once again, i was in Chunji hyung's arms listening to the most angelic voice I've heard singing and drifting off to dreamland, this time being sober.

*Chunji's POV*

I was more than happy that he remembered the events that night because that means its our common memory and that i am of some importance to him. I really hope he mean every word he said. He asked me to sing for him again this time when he is sober. I didn't know he like hearing me sing so much and it made me squeal mentally. Of course i would agree to it. I'll do anything to make him happy just like i know he'll do everything to make me happy. I knew it from the way he tried to appease me. After i finish singing, i look at him and realise that he fell asleep again. I didn't know how my singing could do that. He looks really peaceful and a smile was plastered on his face. I can't help it but gave him a peck on the cheeks and i felt shy from that. "Hmmm Channie hyung." Shucks! Did he wake up? And what did he call me? I blushed at the pet name i just heard. He shuffled a bit and hug me tighter. I felt relieve as he was only sleep talking. "Channie hyung, i really like you so please don't avoid me anymore." "Silly Byung." I chuckled at his cuteness and i felt a feeling rush through my body. A feeling called happiness. That's all i need. He just have to stay by my side. Even if i can't openly express my feelings for him, its ok because i know i mean something to him and that's enough to keep me happy. So what if Niel likes him? I'm sure Niel doesn't get to see the sweet side of Byungie. I pulled him closer and fell asleep in this sweet closeness.

 

Sorry guys i know i took long enough for this lousy chapter. I wrote this because i felt that i should make L.Joe remember because some of your said he should. To make up for the slow and lousy update, there will be a double update! I swear the next chapter won't be a boring one so do comment and subscribe! Cheers! ^^