Art of Seduction: Seduce Bang Minsoo

Best friends + fan service?

 <CAP: Gray, Chunji: Orange, L.Joe: Yellow, Niel: Brown, Ricky: Blue, Changjo: Red>

*Niel's POV*

I had enough of this 'game' with Minsoo hyung. I know his feelings towards him and i obviously reciprocate it but why the hell isn't he making any move? Even if he's on this fake couple mode with Chunji hyung, he could at least make a simple confession or assure me with his feelings can't he? Unless he's as dumb as Chunji hyung and L.Joe hyung. I need to do something about it. Just then, something came into my mind. The art of seduction; Seduce Bang Minsoo. A smirk crept up my face as i come up with the plan.

"Ricky-ah, why not bring Changjo out for a date since we're free from schedule till evening? Its been some time since you two went on a date." "Hmmm I'm lazy. I don't feel like going anywhere." "Please bring Changjo out. Help me this once alright?" "Hyung what are you planning?" "I just need some time alone with hyung." "Byunghun hyung?" "Ahhh. Ne. Please do me the favour." Although feeling guilty, I pouted and did all sorts of aegyo to make Ricky agree. "Ok but you better not do anything dirty!" "Aish what are you thinking!" I said as i gave Ricky a knock on the head. "Ya hyung what are you doing!" Changjo ran over and rub Ricky's head, glaring at me. "Ya hyung?! Ya maknae! Is this how you talk to your hyung?" "This is how i talk when you bully Ricky!" He is still glaring at me with those notsobig eyes of his. Well its not like my eyes are big but just compare his eyes to Chunji hyung and you see that his eyes aren't big. "I only gently gave him a knock on his head for thinking about dirty stuff. Besides, is this how you should treat me when i manage to persuade Ricky in going on a date with you till the next schedule? Ingrate!" "Ah mianhae and thanks hyung!" Changjo shouted as his face lit up. He ran to his room and grab his stuff then came back out and pulled Ricky along, shouting "We'll be back soon hyung!" "Ani! Take your time! No need to rush back! And thanks Ricky-ah!" I shouted loud enough for them to hear and i saw Changjo wave his hand. I praise myself for getting step 1 of the plan done. Now for step 2.

I walk into Chunji hyung and L.Joe hyung's room but only see Chunji hyung sitting on the bed with a bored face. "Chunji hyung, where's L.Joe hyung?" Chunji hyung look at me and answer, "He's in the shower. What's wrong?" "Ahhh nothing much. I was just wondering if he is free to go get some groceries with me since we're running short of them." I said that purposely because usually they are the ones that do that. Chunji hyung pout when he heard what I've said but face brightens few seconds later. "Ani! I'll go with him! Usually its me and him shopping for groceries so I'll go with him!" Ah ha! Step 2 accomplished! "Ok then run along when he's out alright?" "Sure no problem we'll be out soon!" "Thanks hyung!" I said to him and left the room feeling accomplished. Now step 2 is almost done and i just have to wait for the dorm to be emptied except for Minsoo hyung and me to start step 3. The final and most crucial step, seduction! I grinned widely for being such a genius. Who would ever thought i have such evil plot with my oh so innocent face. Perhaps not as innocent looking as Ricky but definitely innocent enough.

~Some time later~

Finally the Chunjoe couple are out. Now its time to start my big thing. "Minsoo hyung!" I coo-ed as i skipped over to skip beside him on the couch. "Ne?" Hyung is taking a nap on the couch looking so damn hot. "Hyung everyone's out, now only the two of us are left in the dorm." I tried saying that in a seductive tone. Practically i tried speaking in this tone the moment we're left alone. Hyung look at me confused and gulped. "Erm ok. So?" "Hyung I'm bored. Let's do something." I continue being seductive and he shifted. "I'm tired Niel, let me rest." "Hyung you're always tired! Spare some time to entertain your very lovely, cute and y dongsaeng will you?" Minsoo hyung choked at what i say and look at me with wide eyes which was smaller than Changjo's eyes. "Hyung I'll give you a massage!" "What?" Hyung looked even more confused and i chuckled. "Where do you want me to start massaging from? Your back?" "What?" "Hyung is that all that you know how to say? Now turn around!" Hyung just stared at me blankly. "Forget it." I turn him to back face me while i massage his shoulders. "Hyung is it comfortable?" "Mmmm yeah." Even though i can't see his face, i know that he's enjoying this well. I moved to massage his back. After what seems forever, i stop. "Niel-ah why did you stop?" "Hyung you have to repeat what i do later on alright? So that its fair since you seem to enjoy fully well." "Hmmm ok. Just continue for now ok?" I giggled as i turn him over to face me. He look at me confused again. Geez this hyung gets confused all the time. "Hyung you said you were having headaches previously right?" I said as i lean closer, giving him a head massage. Our faces are only inches apart and he seem to blush. "Niel what are you doing?" "Helping you massage? You need a massage on your chest too? Or your stomach?" "No no no i don't need that." "Awww our charismatic leader seems flustered. How cute." "Shut up Niel!" "Ouch that hurts hyung!" I removed my hands from his head and started massaging his legs from the calf muscle up to his thigh. "Niel! What are you doing exactly?" "Helping you massage the way i want you to do me later on." I said it as innocently as i could before sending him a wink, followed by a smirk. Hyung face turned a darker shade of red and he looks even hotter than he was. "Are you crazy?" "Yes i am! I'm crazy for you hyung! I love you like mad and the way you're not showing any signs to prove that you are feeling the same way is killing me!" I bursted out, unable to control my feelings for the dumb leader. "You what?" "Damn it hyung! Stop acting dumb! Admit you love me like i love you!" "I what?" "Geez!" I pinned hyung down onto the couch and stared at him. "ADMIT YOU FREAKING LOVE ME YOU IDIOT!" "I don't know wh-ahhhhh" I grinded my hips into him before he could finish his sentence and he let out a loud moan. "Now won't you admit?" "Admit what?" He smirked and i know he was doing it on purpose. I grinded my hips into him again and he let out another moan. "Niel you ing tease." He breathes hard and I'm running out of patience. I grinded my hips into him one more time earning a loud groan and felt his semi-erect crotch against mine and i let out a soft moan too. "ing admit it hyung. Stop playing dumb or I'll leave you and your problem here and not bother about you ever again." I said in a serious tone before repeating the action that caused his and both of us moan at the friction. "Ok ok Niel. I didn't plan to confess so soon but you just have to come and seduce me. I admit it. I love you and won't want you to ever leave me." I grin widely. "That's my boy. Took you long enough. Now take me baby." Minsoo hyung immediately pulled me in for a passionate kiss which eventually turned rough and needy. In no time, we were making out on the couch. We almost went further till the door to the dorm swing opened and a gasp was heard not long after. I pulled away from hyung. "ing ." I turned and saw two pair of eyes staring at us, shock plastered on their face. It was then when i realise i was surprisingly sitting on hyung's leg. Great now we have two big problems. (One dirty problem and one serious problem)

 

 

Sorry i know I'm a freaking tease but no ! I cant and have no idea how to write one so I'll stop here and i assume there's no need to rate this as m rated right? Is this enough to make up for the previous lousy chapter? I hope it is because that's the best i can go. Please forgive me guys! You know i love you! Actually i planned for this chapter right from the start of this story and i just realised today that there's a new song called "The Art Of Seduction" and i swear it hasn't got anything to do with that. As usual, comment and subscribe! I'll update soon i promise! Cheers! ^^