Celebration of Comeback Stage

Best friends + fan service?

<CAP: Gray, Chunji: Orange, L.Joe: Yellow, Niel: Brown, Ricky: Blue, Changjo: Red>

*L.Joe's POV*

We just finished our comeback stage on M-Countdown today and it was successful. The fans are really excited and we were really happy it went smoothly. C.A.P hyung suggested that we go celebrate a little so we bought some beer back to the dorm. The 95-line are still minors so they settled with soda. We went back to the dorm and celebrate but i only drink for the sake of drinking. It was said that people get drunk easily when they are in a bad mood and i seemed to prove it tonight. Although I'm very happy that our comeback went smoothly and Angels are very enthusiastic with it, I'm still in bad mood because of Chunji. He's at C.A.P's side most of the time i can't feel the celebration mood at all. I just drink like there's no tomorrow and before long, i seemed to be drunk.

*No One's POV*

"Niel-ah why did you like me?" L.Joe ask Niel. "Bwoh?" Niel did not expect that question. "Yeah Niel why did you like him?" Chunji probed too. "I... I don't know? He's awesome, cute and raps well!" Niel came up with an answer. "Oh he raps well? Then what about me?" C.A.P voiced out. "Ne?" Niel was surprised again. "I don't rap well huh." C.A.P said sounding a little depress. "Ani you are so charismatic when you rap hyung!" Chunji said and signals to C.A.P showing that he's helping to make Niel jealous. "Yeah hyung you're the best rapper I've seen!" Niel shouted not wanting to lose to Chunji. Chunji secretly hi-five with C.A.P so Niel wouldn't see. "Bwoh-ya what does that makes me?" L.Joe said and pout cutely. Chunji sees the sight and can't help but chuckles. "Pabo." Chunji mumbles. "Ya hyung I'm not a pabo!" L.Joe shouts. "You heard me?" Chunji was shock. "Ne! Who's the pabo! You're avoiding me aren't you?" L.Joe blabbers. "B-bwoh? I'm not!" Chunji retorts. "You are!" L.Joe pouts again and huffed loudly. Chunji takes in the cute sight in front of him and it dawned on him. "Are you drunk already?" "Ani! I'm totally sober i can run in a perfect straight line! But.... why are there two Chunji hyung?" Everyone laughs at L.Joe's cuteness. "Yeah you are drunk. Let's go rest already. Good night everyone." Chunji stands up and brought L.Joe back to their room. Despite how much he wants to avoid him, he can't possibly leave him like this so he laid L.Joe on his bed and got a towel to wipe the sweat off L.Joe. "Hyung!" L.Joe grabs onto Chunji's wrist and Chunji's heart skipped a beat.

*Chunji's POV*

"Hyung!" L.Joe suddenly grabs my wrist causing my heart to skip a beat. "Ne?" I answered softly. "Hyung why are you avoiding me?" "Ani I'm not avoiding you." I assured him by brushing his fringe from his forehead. "You're lying! If you're not avoiding me, then why aren't you giving me hugs like you used to? Why didn't you do fanservice with me anymore?" I was guiltstricken. He's totally spot on and i was at a loss of words. "Why aren't you answering? What did i do wrong hyung?" Wow he sure is smart for someone that is drunk. "Its nothing really. You didn't do anything wrong." I wanted to confront him about the piano thing but decided that its a bad idea, we might end up quarrelling and L.Joe would probably realise my feelings for him. "No i must have done something wrong. Tell me what I've done wrong so i can correct please hyung." L.Joe is behaving like a kid. The thing about L.Joe is he behaves like a kid when he's drunk. (Author's note: I made this up although i really hope its true coz he'll be so damn cute if he does that!) "No you really didn't do anything wrong. I'm serious." i tried to convince him. "Jeongmal?" L.Joe asked hopefully. "Ne. Sorry for avoiding you." I can't possibly get myself to avoid him any longer, not with this cutie trying so hard to fix our friendship. It made me feel special, like I'm very important to him. The thought of this makes me feel blissed. But again, he make me feel like a girlfriend, being angry with the boyfriend and he's trying to appease this 'girlfriend' of his. "Gwenchana! But hyung, can i sleep with you tonight?" L.Joe did a little aegyo. "Ne of course you can!" He's just too cute to reject i felt myself fell deeper for him. "Yay!" L.Joe cheered and pulled me to my bed, cuddling beside me. This action alone is enough to make my stomach flip multiple times. If being cute kills, i swear I've died millions of times. He was hugging me tightly as though he's scared that i would disappear the moment he let go. "Hyung can you sing for me? Its been a while since you did that." He pouted again. "Ne what do you want me to sing?" "Hmmm hyung sing ! Niel sang for me before but i thought it'd sound better if you are the one doing so!" I felt my heart warmed a little when he said that. So he did prefer me singing for him compared to Niel? That's enough for me to know. I started singing for him while his hair. He looked like a baby hugging on to me, curling his body. By the time i finished singing, he'd already fell asleep. "Lee Byunghun, what did you feed me that make me so vulnerable before you? I can't believe after all that I've tried to avoid you, you're now in my arms again." He hugged me tighter and shuffled a little which stunned me as i thought he was awake but i calmed down when i heard light snores. He's too cute when he's drunk i can't seem to push him away, not anymore. After all he did try to fix it and i feel happiness all over again. I cuddled closer to him and went to sleep with a smile on my face.

(Everything was fine until the next morning, when L.Joe had forgotten everything that's happened while he was drunk.)

 

 

Is this chapter short again? Sorry i edited it out some parts to the next chapter coz its getting a little too long. Anyways, i hope this chapter is not too bad and that you guys enjoyed it! I'm working on my next chapter already so it shouldn't be long till the next update. Do anticipate what might happen when L.Joe forgets what happen that night! And for those who actually haven't been reading it (which i doubt so), do check out my fav author's fic Locked Up and give her moral support! And also, dont forget comment and subscribe! Cheers! ^^.