My Lady

Your Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"She's my baby....

She's my lady...you're walking into my door."

Luhan walked through his dormitory. It was the middle of spring in Seoul, where the sky was a vivid blue and the sun wasn't blistering like usual. Spring days in Seoul were meant for going out to enjoy the beautiful weather, but Luhan was cooped up in his dorm like a hermit. 

Luhan was mad, and he couldn't explain why. He watched tv like usual with s last night, but when he saw a certain someone consistently and frequently profess his love for Seohyun, it pissed him off. 

"Ugh," whined Luhan as he plopped himself down on the couch. He couldn't even think straight because all he could see was red. It was only Luhan in the dormitory because all the other members had decided to go out to eat but Luhan did not go with them. 

"What is the deal with that guy? He's annoying like hell," complained Luhan to himself. "Does he not have any shame?" He closed his eyes and let out a deep breath. Of course, he would never let Seohyun know how he was feeling. He was a man who wouldn't let his hurt feelings show on the outside no matter how much he was jealous. Even though he was as butthurt and jealous as a lovestruck fangirl who just found out her idol is no longer single. Luckily, Seohyun is still single. 

"All these other guys talking about her...does she even like them?" Luhan wondered. He secretly hoped that Seohyun wasn't reacting to any other guys because she has someone else on mind. Of course, that someone else could be anyone. He liked her a lot, and it was hard to be in his position. He's harboured the longest crush on her since before even debut, but what could he do from afar? Watch hopelessly as other people get closer to her while he gets left in the dust? 

 "Lips overflowing with shine...." 

Those small lips that shine from the lip balm she puts on. Her lips attract his attention when she speaks or sings because they have a pull on him that he can't resist. Luhan puckered his lips and leaned his head on the headrest of the couch. Who's touched her lips before?  She's a mystery to him because he knows so little about her, but yet wants to discover everything he possibly can about her. He wants to know what kind of daughter she is to her parents, what kind of friend she is to her friends, what kind of person she is to others, and what kind of lover she is to her boyfriend. He could observe her from afar, but he's gotten tired of doing that. He's been hiding from the sidelines for the past several months. But he knew he would not be able to do that forever, other guys kept getting in his way. 

"I'm a prisoner, already long fallen for you, I'm running into your heart." 

He wants to actually talk to her. He's had a girlfriend before, but the way he feels when he's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter