Who's Online?

Your Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For everyone to be better connected, the managers of different groups decided to make one chat room for all the idols of SM Entertainment. People would go on whenever they could, and chat with anyone online. However, no one knows who's online and who's not until they're on....

 
Taeyeon was in the dorm living room, lounging on the sofa while watching TV. I had come to visit her because she told me she was sad that I never spent time with her as much as before. We had just come back from our date at our favorite restaurant, and I just decided to go back to her dorm (that she shared with Tiffany and Sunny, who both weren't there) since I had nothing else to do for the rest of the day. Although I do love living independently, I do miss our early times when all nine of us lived together.

I went to go sit next to her on the sofa, and leaned my head on her shoulder.

"Unnie, what should we do now?" 

Taeyeon playfully shrugged, making my head bounce. 

"Ouch," I whined. "Why'd you do that?"

She giggled, and ruffled my hair. "Ahh, I miss my cute maknae." She hugged me, and closed her eyes.

"Why are you being so affectionate towards me? Did you miss me that much?" I teased.

"Of course maknae! Who else can I tease and not get hit back by?" she replied.

"Aish, okay unnie." I relented. I missed her too.

"Anyways, you asked what we should do...why don't you go onto the chat room?" she asked me.

"I don't really know what to say if I go on though. People are always in the middle of conversations so. It's weird to just go in," I said. 

"Who cares?" she shrugged. "I go on whenever I want, and have conversations with people that we don't really get to see. It's nice. Go for it Joohyun." 

The fact that everyone in SM is always somewhere different, at some different time for some different length of time, leaves little to no interaction with others. Our biggest event is during the SM town concerts, but those don't happen enough for everyone in SM to have enough time to spend with every other person. I was close to specific people in other groups, but not with each individual on a personal level. I feel regretful when I don't make as much of an effort, because we never know who could leave or what could happen, and its really easy but I just don't feel the pressing desire to go on.

"Hmm...I'll go on later, I promise. Right now, let's watch Running Man together!" as it started to begin.

I decided to sleepover because it was getting late, and Tiffany and Sunny, who had just returned, told me to stay since they just got back. We spent a long time catching up, chatting, laughing, and eating, and now it was finally time to sleep. I was able to borrow a pair of pajamas and a new toothbrush, and with my bedtime preparations I was ready to go tuck in for the night in the guest room.

But I couldn't sleep. So I decided to finally go on the chat room on my phone, which I had forgotten to go on until now.

I had no idea to expect who would be online, so I was a bit nervous, since whoever was there would immediately see a new person logging in. 

Username: sjhsjh0628
Password: goguma1991

I let my eyes adjust to the brightness of my phone screen, and logged in. 

-sjhsjh0628 has entered the chatroom-

Currently online: 
flamingminho91 ( go Korea!)
exoxm90 (FIFA 2014 *o*)
lee_taemin ( sleepy)
ryeowookim ( need to eat aing~~)
lunafx (^o^)

flamingminho91: SEOHYUNAAAAA. annyeong ^^ I never see you on here.

exoxm90: hello seohyun sunbaenim!

lee_taemin: Hi noona ^_^

ryeowookim: joohyun-ah! 

lunafx: unnieeeeee! <3

sjhsjh0628: so many of you are on this late? Wow!

lunafx: you should come on more, there's always people online to talk to kekeke

ryeowookim: aish, why did you just log on when I have to go now. -_- Come on another time joohyun, okay! Bye!

-ryewookim has left the chatroom-

lee_taemin: me too as well, I'm sorry noona ㅠㅠ Minho too! We have an early schedule tomorrow, and we were just about to log off when you signed in. 

flamingminho91: yes, sorry joohyunie! We'll talk another time! 

sjhsjh0628: it's okay you two! Go to sleep! We'll talk later. Good night ^^

lee_taemin: byeeee!

-lee_taemin has left the chatroom-

flamingminho91: bye! See you soon!

sjhsjh0628: bye bye

-flamingminho91 has left the chatroom-

lunafx: how are you, unnie? ^^

sjhsjh0628: I'm good, just laying in bed ^^ I haven't talked to you in a long time! Or to you too xiumin oppa!

exoxm90: it's nice that you logged in kekeke

lunafx: is tts coming back soon unnie? ^o^

sjhsjh0628: kekeke...maybe. 

exoxm90: oh really? That's great! I'm excited sunbae ^^

sjhsjh0628: thank you, please anticipate it. :)

lunafx: we will! Hopefully our promotion can overlap so we can meet again! F(x) is coming back this summer too, if nothing is delayed.

sjhsjh0628: that's great! I hope so. ^^

lunafx: that reminds me too, I have to wake up early for practice, manager oppa is looking at me with a bad expression in his face ㅠㅠ

sjhsjh0628: go to sleep then dongsaeng! Good night!

lunafx: goodnight unnie! Goodnight xiumin-shi!

exoxm90: goodnight ^^

-lunafx has left the chatroom-

....

sjhsjh0628: so it's just you and me in the chatroom now?

exoxm90: kekeke I guess! How are you? 

sjhsjh0628: I'm a bit tired, but feeling better. How about you, oppa?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter