.09

All for You

"We need to talk."

Sunggyu pulled Chorong out from her dorm, he refused to let go of her wrist until the two were out of site; He didn't want to risk another scandel, it would only make Chorong look bad. He leaned against the railing of their apartment.

"Chorong, that scandal with you and Woohyun.. is it true? Are you two really dating..?" Sunggyu asked, his voice hurt, but frustrated at the same time. "Don't lie to me."
"I
— .." she let out a small sigh, adverting her eyes to the ground. "It's true.."

The one answer he was afraid of hearing escape her lips. He didn't know whether to be upset with her or not; but after all, it's not like this whole problem is her fault, it's Woohyun's too. He read almost every comment Inspirts wrote, 60% of them were against the fact that the two were rumored to be dating, while the other 40% actually supported. 

"How long have you two been keeping this a secret?"
"S-six months..."

At that moment Sunggyu's heart felt like it almost dropped; those two.. were serious about their relationship. He stuffed his hands into his front pockets, a sigh escaping his lips. 

"What are the two of you planning on doing? Conform you're both in a relationship, or let this rumor slide by denying everything?" he narrowed his brows at her.
"Even if we deny it... there was that one picture... we're going to constantly get questioned about it.." Chorong spoke in a quiet tone, her shoulders dropping. "Sunggyu.. what should I do..?" she pleaded, her eyes almost on the verge of tears. Sunggyu quickly noticed this, and sprung from his spot, his eyes filled with worry, he placed a hand on Chorong's shoulder.

"Chorong, I— Yo— ..." Sunggyu bit his bottom lip. He didn't want the secret out, but Chorong was right, there were pictures of the two at Han River, and they'll get poundered with non-stop questions even if they denied it. He used his index finger to bring her chin up, and gave her a reassuring smile.
"Just like Junhyung and Hara sunbaenim, you and Woohyun should conform you're both in a relationship. I mean, the public came to accept the fact Junhyung and Hara were dating, so maybe Inspirits and Pink Pandas will also come to an agreement." he pulled her into a quick embrace, "Whatever decision you make, I'll be here to support you, so don't cry, for my sake." he pulled back slightly from their hug, "Here's a good luck charm from me to you." he leaned in, pressing a soft kiss against her forehead. "Park Chorong, hwaiting!"

 


 

Short update, I'm sorry! But it wouldn't make sense to add anything more to the precious GyuRong moment! Hehe.. ^^;

Who do you think Chorong will end up with?

Woohyun and Chorong ;; or Sunggyu and Chorong?