.07

All for You

  After the two groups comeback stages came to a success, Infinite, A-Pink and the other idols all left for the main stage where they would announce the winner. Chorong and Woohyun were standing beside each other, with their groups closely beside them. During that time, Chorong took side glances at Woohyun who was staring intensively at the board, seeing Infinite was one of the top 3 groups. She quickly took his hand in her for a brief moment and gave him a reassuring smile, mouthing the words, "It's okay." Seeing this Woohyun became a little less tense, giving her hand a squeeze.

A few moments had passed, and Infinite had won. The boys were all in shocked and seemed speechless. Woohyun turned to Chorong, and was about to break down in tears. She laughed and held up her hand for a high 5, then pushed her boyfriend gently so he went to the front of the stage. Sunggyu made his way over to Chorong and smiled brightly.
  "We won!!" he said.
  "I know, I know. Now go join the kids, you're the leader, and they need to, because well..." she pointed at s who were crying, and chuckled. "I think you know the rest. Now go." she nudged him forward. He gave her a soft smile and nodded, making his way to the front of the stage to join s.

Woohyun pushed his way through the crowd and other idols backstage, looking around for the slightest glance of Chorong. Once he found her he ran over to her, grabbing her hand. Although there were still tears in his eyes, his smile was wide.
  "Chorong-ah, we won, we won!" She laughed and nodded her head.
  "I saw. Congratulations!"
  "Tonight.. do you want to go out and celebrate with me?"
  "Where?"
  "Han River."
She nodded her head once of twice. "I'll see you soon."

- At Han River :: 10 pm -

  "Woohyun-ah, are you here?" Chorong asked, walking around, looking for her boyfriend. A strong pair of hand snuck up behind her and wrapped his arms tightly around her waist.
  "Your prince is here, yeobo~" Woohyun sang, he turned Chorong around to face him. 
  "You're ugly when you cry, you know that?" Chorong teased, sticking her tongue out playfully.
  "Yaaaaah." Woohyun glared, and started to tickle Chorong, causing her to burst out into laughter,