.08

All for You

[Breaking] INFINITE's Woohyun & APink's Chorong possibibly dating?

Recently INFINITE's Woohyun and APink's Chorong were both spotted last night at Han River. The two idols were caught sitting beside each other alone; Woohyun's arm was around Chorong's shoulder as the two seemed as they were more than just friends. Could it be true? Has another idol couple been born?

What do you think?

Once Sunggyu had seen this article all over the web, jealously had stirred into his body. He stood up from his seat, barging over to Woohyun's room, his hand slamming open the door. He marched over to Woohyun, shaking the younger male furiously. 
   "Yah! Nam Woohyun!" The leader yelled, his eyes almost no visible from how he glaring at Woohyun. Woohyun pushed the older males hand off him, getting up, he groaned. 
   "I'm up hyung, I'm up." 
   "Tell me the truth!"
   "What are you talking about?"
   "Don't pay stupid with me. Are you and Chorong-ssi in a relationship?! Is this why you two were close at the Salon the other day? And why you came home late last night because you were with her?!" 

Woohyun's eyes widened, his heart started to beat faster and faster, as his body began to shake. 
  "I-I don't know what you mean.." his voice trembled in fear, he could feel the palms of his hand sweating.
  "It's all over the internet Woohyun! On all of the major sites! How long has this been going on, Woohyun?"
  "S-six months..."

Six months.. Sunggyu could feel his heart drop, he let go of Woohyun, nodding slowly. "Oh." he said coldly, as he turned his back on the other, "I'm going out."
  "Where are you going?"
  "Out."

Eunji and the other members of A-Pink's eyes widened as they read the article concerning Woohyun and Chorong. They all looked at each other in shock. How could Chorong not tell them what was going on. Their heads all turned to Chorong as she was walking out of her bedroom, rubbing her eyes. She had stopped in her spot once she saw all the others huddled around a laptop, staring at them in confusion. 
  "What is it..?"
  "Eonnie.. are you.. dating Woohyun sunbaenim?" Namjoo asked.
At the mention of Woohyun's name her eyes widened, and she froze in her spot, "W-what do you mean..?" she could barely spit out. The rest of the members cleared the way of the laptop screen, watching as Chorong sheepishly walked over. Once she had seen the article her heart dropped. "I-It got out?!" she told herself
  "Are you and Woohyun sunbaenim really dating..?" Bomi repeated Namjoo's question.

Chorong looked down at the floor, avoiding the eyes of her members, "Y-yeah.. for six months..." Each girl let out a loud gasp in shock, all of them standing there watching their leader, dumbfounded.

"Chorong! Yah, Park Chorong! Open the door!" a noise came banging on the door as they heard a males voice. Chorong hesitantly brang herself to the door, checking the monitor as she looked to see who it was. Standing at their door was INFINITE's leader, Kim Sunggyu. As soon as she opened it, his hand gripped gently against her wrist, pulling her out the door. "We need to talk."