.11

All for You

"W-what are you doing here?!"

Chorong's voice was as soft as a whisper, her eyes as wide and large, just as if she was wearing circle lenses. The male figure that as now standing before her, sheilding her small figure from the group of sasaeng's was none other than Sunggyu.

"Are you honestly going to beat up a girl who's smaller than you just because of dating rumors? Tch. If you were really fans of Woohyun, you should support him in ANY situation he's brought up in. Through thick and thin, you should stand by his side— just as the other members do." Sunggyu snarled, his small eyes larger then they normally are, anger bursting through his body. "Now apologize and leave."

The group of girls all bowed a full 90º to Chorong; their faces hanging as frowns were plastered on their faces. "We're sorry."

"Chorong-ah.. are you alright? Are you hurt anywhere?" Sunggyu turned back to face Chorong, his gaze immediately gone soft, along with his tone in words decreasing. "I'm sorry about them."

Chorong remained in her spot, not a single word fleeing her lips. Although she was the leader of APink, and the oldest, she was the most sensitive member. The tears that she was holding back had immediately fallen from her eyes, crashing down towards the ground like a waterfall. Why are things like this happening to her? Never once has she done anything to hurt people on purpose. She always tried her best to make everyone around her smile and happy. Are these the results of her efforts?

Sunggyu bit down on his lower lip, watching her break down. In a mere second, he wrapped his arm around her neck, the other around her waist; he pulled Chorong's petite figure into his gentle embrace, holding her tightly against his chest. 

What more could he do?

The older male ran his fingers through her long straight hair, his hand rubbing the small of her back.

"Shh.." he hushed her, "Don't cry, Chorong. Everything's going to be okay. You're a strong girl, a strong, beautiful girl. You'll get through this."

In a matter of seconds, Woohyun had came running over; his heart heavy as he saw his girlfriend in the arms of another man— but not just another man. His best friend. Woohyun slowly made his way over towards the two, his footsteps light.

"I.. I heard a group of fans talking about the two of you. W-what happened.."
"W-woohyun..?" Sunggyu bit down on his lower lip, looking down at Chorong, whose eyes were all puffy and red. He released his hold of her, gently guilding her into Woohyun's arms. "A group of sasaengs... I
— Woohyun, take care of Chorong. I need to go."
"H-hyung!"

Too late, Sunggyu already left.

Woohyun looked down at his sobbing girlfriend, a bang of guilt running through his body. This was the first time he's ever seen Chorong like this, and it broke his heart, almost causing him to break down into tears. 

"Chorong.. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I wasn't able to protect you."