.06

All for You

  Chorong made her way over to Woohyun once she had seen him in sight. He busy busy getting the finishing touches done on his hair. She sheepishly sat beside him and asked the stylist noona if she could get her hair and makeup done, which she happily agreed. Woohyun, who eventually heard a soft, child-like voice, he turned his head to the right and noticed Chorong was now beside him.
  "Chorong-ah, your head.. are you okay now?
  "Yeah, I feel a lot better now." she gave her boyfriend a reassuring smile and a quick thumbs up.
Woohyun sighed in relief and smiled softly. 
  "That's a relief." he paused. "So, both of our teams comeback.. they're tonight, are you nervous?"
Chorong scoffed playfully. 
  "Nervous? Of course not."
  "You're lying~" he stuck his tongue out.
  "Fine! I'm nervous. What if something goes wrong?" she pouted.
  "Heey, don't say that. You girls are going to do great, as always."
  "Thank you."

Woohyun soon got his phone from his pocket and decided to send Chorong a text. Because he knew he couldn't say much, considering two of the stylist noonas were beside the two. 


         After you finishing getting everything done, meet me
    outside in the back of the salon.
                                         
- Woohyun

He took a quick glance at Chorong to see if she looked, which she seemed to have. She turned to Woohyun and make an 'ok' sign with her thumb and index finger, indicating she understood. Woohyun smiled to himself and turned forward, allowing the stylist noona to finish his hair.

Once Chorong finished getting everything done, she quickly headed outside, and to the back of the salon where she saw Woohyun waiting. She broke off into a smile when she saw him standing cooly against the wall, playing with his phone. She approached him, then jumping in front of him.
  "Boo!" she chuckled softly.
As soon as Woohyun looked up from his phone, he grew a wide smile, and quickly pulled Chorong in for a hug.
  "Aigoo, my poor baby. I wasn't able to take care of you when you got injured. I couldn't even kiss your boo-boo." Woohyun pouted, playfully. "And what's worse, my grumpy hyung was the one to take care of you. Why not me?"

Chorong laughed at how childish her boyfriend was being, she pulled back from the hug and stuck her tongue out, teasingly. Woohyun narrowed his eyes at his girlfriend. 
  "Yah. What is that for?" he rolled his eyes playfully, then shifted his body until he was the one in front of Chorong. He gently pushed her against the wall, pinning both of her hands to the side.
  "Aigoo, jagiya. Are you trying to tease me?" he shook his head, then leaned in closer. "Don't you think for that.. you need to be punished?" he finished with a smirk.

Chorong's entire face was now flushed red, this was a new side of Woohyun that she had never seen before. Usually he was all greasy and cute. She pursed her lips to the side and looked away, avoiding his gaze. For a moment she thought to herself, maybe Woohyun is acting this way in jealously?

Woohyun leaned in closer, resting his forehead against Chorong's, looking into her eyes, Once she looked back, there was a moment of silence; the two taking in a rare moment they were sharing. 
  "Don't ever look at any other guy that isn't me." Woohyun said sharply, he smiled at the expression Chorong had made once he siad that, and before Chorong could open to say anything, Woohyun pressed his lips against her, kissing her passionetly.