.05

All for You

  Chorong slowly opened her eyes. Her eye lids fluttering slowly as she took in her surroundings, figuring out where she was. Her head brushed to the side, looking at the male figure sitting beside her. At first she was unsure on who it was, but once she began to regain consciousness, that's when it hit her. She was in the salon, playing around with Bomi when she was about to go and get her hair done, but then bumped into Infinite's Sunggyu. The last thing she could remember was Woohyun giving her off to Sunggyu, and the rest was a blur. 

Chorong slowly sat up, placing her hand against her forehead. Sunggyu, who saw this, quickly sat up, looking at Chorong. At first he wanted to tell her to lay back down since she got injured, but decided not to when he saw she seemed fine. He awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck, fixing his eyes on her.
  "You're awake..." Sunggyu said in a soft tone.
  "Yeah..." Chorong looked around the room, then to Sunggyu. "Where am I..?" 
  "You don't remember..?"
Chorong shook her head, she closed her eyes and tried hard to remember what happened after she left Woohyun's grasps, but nothing seemed to come to her head. She opened her eyes once again, her lips parting. 
  "I don't remember."
Sunggyu's eyes widened in shock. "Could it be that she lost her memory?!" he asked himself. 
  "Chorong-ssi, do you know who you are?"
Chorong gave Sunggyu a strange look. Thinking of why he would be asking her this.
  "I'm Park Chorong. 22 years old, 3rd year in hapkido with a black belt. I'm in A-Pink, and the leader." 
Sunggyu sighed in relief. He gave her a reassruing smile. 
  "Well, I'm glad you haven't lost your memory."

Chorong then decided to stand up; Seeing this, Sunggyu quickly rose, placing his hand against her back and the other on the side of her stomach for support in case she fell again, concidering what happened earlier. He gave her a concerned look.
  "You shouldn't be in a hurry to leave. As far as I know, you're still hurt..."
Chorong moved Sunggyu's hand away from her side and smiled. 
  "It's alright, Sunggyu-ssi. I'm fine. I may be a girl, but I'm pretty strong. I can handle it." she paused, then faced him. "But.. is Woohyun-a
—ssi still here?" 

Hearing Woohyun's name, Sunggyu rose a brow. And not only his name, but she was using informalities as well. He stared blankly at Chorong for a few moments. "She was about to call him Woohyun-ah... Why do I get the feeling that these two are closer then they really are..?" Sunggyu told himself. 
  "Um, Sunggyu-ssi?" Chorong said as she waved a hand in front of the older males face, snapping him out of his thought.
  "Ah, sorry." he smiled nervously, "Woohyun.. he should still be here."
Sunggyu tilted his head. "Maybe I should ask her why she's looking for Woohyun.. Maybe I can find out how close these two really are..." he thought. 
  "Chorong-ssi. Why are you looking for Woohyun anyways?"

Chorong quickly looked away, biting her lip.
  "I'm not. I was just curious.. He was the last person who helped me earlier before I.. well fainted I guess. So I wanted to thank him for taking care of me
 Oh! And you too, of course!" she turned to Sunggyu and bowed her head.
  "Sunggyu-ssi, thank you for looking after me when I wasn't well! I'm really thankful for that."
Sunggyu brushed off the suspicious feeling, hearing as she thanked him. He smiled, placing his hand on her head, ruffling her hair a bit. 
  "No need to thank me. After all, it was pretty much my fault for you getting injured. So it was the least I could do."
  "One day I'll make it up to you, and return the favor." she held out her palm, in front of Sunggyu. "And for that.. I kind of need your number." she smiled awkwardly.

Sunggyu could feel his cheeks heat up, he shakily nodded his head, pulling out his phone from his pocket handing it to her. Chorong took it, quickly putting in her number. 
  "There." she said, handing his phone back.

Sunggyu also held out his hand, "Your number.. I-I need it too. So I know who's calling me." he flushed a lighter shade of red. Chorong nodded her head and handed her phone to Sunggyu. He took it and punched in his number, pausing when he had seen Woohyun's name on her phone. "How did she get Woohyun's number?" Sunggyu raised a brow. 
  "What's taking so long?" Chorong asked, peeking over to look at Sunggyu. 
  "Oh! I was uh.. just thinking of what I should put for my name." he gave her an awkward smile, quickly thinking of a name to put himself as. Once he was finished he handed Chorong's phone back to her. She took it from him and looked at the name that took him awhile to think of. She was taken aback a bit at the name the other male had chosen, which was 'Gyu Oppa 


She held out her phone, showing it to Sunggyu. A soft laugh escaping her lips. 
  "What is this?" She asked.
Sunggyu gave a light shrug, chuckling. 
  "I don't see anything wrong with it. After all, I am older, which makes me your oppa." 
  "But I've never called you oppa." she pouted, making a face.
  "Which means you should start. After all, from this whole incident we have gotten a little closer. Plus since I'm older, you should respect me, and use formalities." he gave a confident nod.
  "Aish.." Chorong sighed in defeat. "Alright, oppa. I have to go and get my hair/makeup done. Thanks for taking care of me again. I'll see you tonight on M!Countdown." Chorong gave a quick bow and left the room, to go and get her hair/makeup finished.

Sunggyu watched as Chorong left the room, he slid back down to the chair beside him and rested his head against the back. "What just happened..?" he asked himself and sighed, "Now I'm starting to get more suspicious.. Earlier Woohyun and Chorong seemed like they knew each other.. but I thought he was just being considered since she was hurt. But she even called him "Woohyun-ah," and now I know Chorong has his number.." Sunggyu felt as if something had hit his heart, he took a deep breath and stood up. "I'm going to find out what's going on between those two; and I defiantly won't lose Park Chorong."

 

Chapter 5 is now up! ^^
Looks like Sunggyu is getting more and more suspicious on what's going on between Woohyun and Chorong.
What do you think's going to happen next?