.10

All for You

Outside Music Bank → Infinite

During their promotions of "The Chaser," Infinite were outside music bank to give Inspirits a mini fan meeting before the show had started. And as their usual routine, they were all standing in a line, happily doing fan service and answered questions.

"L oppa! Who do you like more? Sungyeol or Sungjongie?" 
"Ah.." Myungsoo smiled in embarrassment from this question, both Sungyeol and Sungjong eyes locked on the idol, anticipating his answer. "I
— Dongwoo hyung!" not wanting to choose between the two, he clinged onto Dongwoo who was laughing.

"Sunggyu oppa, please show us the "Hiyong" aeygo!" From that certain request from a fan, Sunggyu's eyes were less visible than normal. A shy-embarrassed smile tugged at the corner of his lips.
"Aish, do I really have to do this?!" 
"Yes!" All the fans said in synch, anticipating the idols' next move.
"Ah, really.." he shook his head, stifling a small laugh. Sunggyu made his way to the center of the stage, his hands balled up into tight fist as he hit his thighs, his voice high and nasily, "Hiyong, hiyong~"

"Alright. Fail." Hoya said, pulling Sunggyu back.

"Woohyun oppa. Are you and Park Chorong-ssi dating."

Woohyun froze in his spot, his mouth slowly opened to say something, only no were were able to choke out. Not even a simple "yes" or "no." Each member of Infinite , and all of their fans had their eyes glued onto Woohyun— all but Kim Sunggyu. As the leader, he knew that if Woohyun answer yes or no, it would end in conversantly. Things were both a lose-lose situation. He took the mike from Hoya.

"Let's refrain from asking questions like these." Sunggyu flashed his signature eye smile at the fans, sending off a warm gaze. "We're here to have fun, aren't we? the idol turned to his right to take a look at Hoya and Dongwoo. 
"Hoya. Dongwoo. Why don't you two have a dance battle? I'm sure Inspirits would love to see that." his attention shifted back to the crowd, arching a brow. "How does that sound?" 

Outside Music Bank → Park Chorong

"You ! Stay away from Woohyun oppa!" 
"You're not even his type!"
"!"

"I— .."

Chorong stammered on her words, already on the verge of tears. A group of saesang fans had found her while she was taking a small walk before the show started. Why? Why her? Was being in a relationship with another idol a sin? 

"You're a nobody compared to Woohyun oppa! He could be better off with someone else!"

One of the girls' took a step forward, rasing her hand at the young red-headed idol. Chorong closed her eyes to brace herself from the impact when a strong pair of hands grabbed the wrist of the girl.

"Yah. What do you think you're doing?!"

As soon as Chorong opened her eyes they instantly locked on to the male figure standing in front of her, burting out into furry at the group of saesang fans. 

"W-what are you doing here..?"

 


So, any ideas on who this "Prince is?" ^^;