.01

All for You

   A-Pink was in their midst of preparing for their comeback album, "Une Annee." Only three more days until the comeback date, and the girls were working to the fullest, making sure preparations were perfect. The room was heating up, getting intense as Chorong had began to yell at the members to smile, and telling them to do things properly. Even though they were all stressed and exhausted, they all wanted to make things perfect for the fans.
   "Even though we only have a few days remaining until the comeback date, you've all worked hard. Let's take a break." Chorong said, then excited the dance studio, looking for their manager. Once she found her, Chorong pulled her aside from the other workers.
   "Unnie, I know we don't have much time left, but could we please have the rest of the day off?" Chorong asked.
   "Chorong-ah! How could I let you kids have the rest of the day off? You need to spend these next three days rehearsing the song." Their manager said, keeping a stern expression.
   "I know, but unnie... The girls are exhausted to the point where they could collapse.." she began, "Please unnie.. just this once, let us have the rest of the day off. I don't like seeing them like this." 
   Their manager sighed, messing up her hair in the process. Showing the fact that she was giving in. "Alright, just one day." Chorong smiled in excitement, giving their manager a quick hug. "Thank you!" she exclaimed before running back to the practice room.
   "Girls! Kung Fu Panda unnie gave us the rest of the day off. Pack up and head back to the dorm to relax." Chorong said, smiling happily. "As for me... I have something to do." 
   "What are you going to do, unnie?" Naeun asked.
   "Let's go together!" Bomi cheered, clinging onto Chorong's arm.
   "No!" Chorong shouted, then quickly pried Bomi off her arm. "I uh.. I'm going to.. stay here and practice just a little longer." she nodded, "So you guys leave before me. I'll see you at the dorm."

Once the members finally gave in, Chorong sighed in relief. It was harder then she thought to get rid of the members, but she managed to do it. Chorong walked over to the bench, taking a seat, then pulling out her phone.

          Woohyun-ah! Manager unnie agreed to give me the day off!
    Are you busy? If not let's meet up! ^^
                                             - Chorong


Upon sending the message to Woohyun, she smiled to herself. I hope he's free today!

   "Stop, stop stop!" Sunggyu yelled, turning off the music. "Yah. Lee Sungjong, what are you doing?' Sunggyu said to the maknae, who was dripping in sweat. "Our comeback is in three days, do you not want to do it properly?" he asked.
   "Sorry hyung.. We've been practicing since 9 am this morning. It's just I'm really tired.." Sungjong lowered his head, staring at his feet. Sunggyu sighed and grabbed a cloth from his back pocket, lifting the maknaes head with his finger, he began to wipe the sweat off Sungjong's forehead. "No, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that I've been pushing you all to work this hard, go and take a break."
   "Really?!" Sungjong brightened up. "Yah. But after this we're going to practice harder!" Sunggyu said. 

Woohyun walked over and began to hit Sunggyu's shoulder with both of his hands lightly. "Awhh. Our leader is beginning to go soft~" Woohyun kept repeating in Sunggyu's ear until the point where Sunggyu hit Woohyun's chest.
   "Yah! If you keep doing that I'm going to give everyone a break expect for you!" Sunggyu threatened. 
   "You wouldn't do that, you lo-" Woohyun was cut off when his phone vibrated in his pocket. He pulled it out and a wide smile appeared on his face when he noticed the ID said Chorong.

          You got the whole day off?! Why can't that be me? =_=
     I'll try and ask that grandpa hyung if he'll let me
     have the rest of the day off too.
     Wait for me my princess~ 

                                             - Woohyun

Sunggyu stared at Woohyun with a confused look. Raising his brow, he playfully hit Woohyun's shoulder. 
   "What's up with you?" Sunggyu asked.
Woohyun mentally smirked, he had an idea. His smile turned into a frown,
   "Hyung, something came up. I need to leave."
   "What is is?" Sunggyu asked with concern. His tone worried.
   "I.. I don't want to say..." Woohyun looked up at Sunggyu with pleading eyes. "Please hyung..."

Sunggyu paused for a moment, then gave in. He gave Woohyun a reassuring smile. "Go. Whatever it is, I hope everything turns out alright. I'll see you later at the dorm, alright?" Sunggyu ruffled Woohyun's hair before sending him off.

Woohyun excited with a huge grin on his face. That hyung is too easy to trick. He chucked quietly to himself, before whipping out his cell phone. 

          I'm on my way right now, jagiya~

                                             - Woohyun

Here's the first chapter! I hope you all enjoyed it! ^^
Looks like Woohyun managed to trick Sunggyu into going and see Chorong! Evil~

Oh! And I'd like to thank the subscribers who subbed even before the first chapter was released. ; U ;
/Sends you all my sarang;