Think of Me

"Vibrant Dreams, Opulent Memories and Heartwarming Wishes" by: Krissing_Reds

Blake's POV

(Think of Me - Emmy Rossum)

Think of me, think of me fondly
When we've said goodbye
 

Her voice…

Remember me once in a while
Please promise me, you'll try

Her voice sends chills and goose bumps to anyone who listens to her angelic tone.

She stands on stage wearing a crystal-like gown with her long black hair to the side of her neck. From afar she looks like a beautiful gem with the gown, her beautiful smile and glistening eyes. Luminous and exquisite than the stars and all rare gems combined.

Watching and listening to her is such a delight. There was no noise from the audience. Not a single breath or creak could be heard. It looked like everyone was mesmerized by her voice, including the maestro who glued his eyes on her.

All eyes were on her.

Though she looked pretty calm, I could tell she was nervous. She kept on smiling.

I find her beautiful when she’s nervous.

What a magnificent young lady.” A man from behind silently applauds as the violins, trumpets and cellos play in the background.

If only I had her voice.” A young girl sighs in admiration.

I hope I could get her number.” I looked to my back and saw a young guy, a bit older than me, looking lovingly at her.

An older man who sat beside tapped my shoulder and asked, “Excuse me young lad, what is the name of that soprano?” he points to the singer.

Esmé Wu.” I answered.

He nods and continues to listen to her as I hear more remarks and praises.

Think of all the things
We've shared and seen
Don't think about the way
Things might have been

Think of me, think of me waking
Silent and resigned
Imagine me trying too hard
To put you from my mind

Recall those days, look back on all those times
Think of those things we'll never do
There will never be a day
When I won't think of you

Applauses start filling the concert hall as the long note comes to an end.

There she goes again” I said to myself as I continue to clap for her.

With her high, smooth and long notes in the end …

Long ago, it seems so long ago
How young and innocent we were

Oh how I wish I was the guy singing there.” I said to myself and chuckled.

I could do it … I’m just a bit shy.

Flowers fade, the fruits of summer fade
They have their seasons, so do we
But please promise me that sometimes
You will think of me

As her number ended, everyone stood up from their seats and continuously clapped.

She took a bow and blew a kiss to the audience. She turned to me amongst the large number of people and blew a kiss to me. I blew her one too.

Such beauty … Such splendid beauty …

.

.

.

.

.

Such a beautiful memory …