Seungri

Oh my baby! (Valentine one-shots)

 

Your classmates and you are all looking at your dance professor, waiting for him to talk. He looked around as if searching for someone. “Okay,” he started and smiled. “So, next week we will be having a program for Valentine’s Day. And we’re going to present a dance. Seunghyun and (your name), I want you both to dance to the song you want.” Your professor said and you turned around to look at Seungri and he has a smirk in his face.

 

And you don’t like his expression at all. You know that he’s up to no good; he looked at you and looked away when he saw you looking at him. “Is that okay with the both of you?” Your professor asked, “We’re okay with it!” Seungri answered.

 

You sigh and you just nodded, you know you don’t have a choice. The day went on and you’re walking out of the class when you heard someone called your name. “(your name)! Yaa!” You turned around and you can see Seungri waving at you and running towards you. “What?” You snorted. “I just want to tell you that we have a practice tomorrow, after class! Okay, that’s all. Bye!” Seungri said and walked away at the hall.

 

You shook your head and went out of the school and made your way to your house. You don’t actually want to dance with Seungri since he’s known to be the playboy in the whole school, he play around and you don’t want to join his stupid games. But you admit that you have a crush towards him and you don’t him to know that. You prepared going to the bed and drifted to sleep.

 

The morning came and you’re class went smoothly. After class, you saw Seungri waiting for you in front of the classroom. “Let’s go!” Seungri dragged you to the practice room and opened the door for you. “So, what’s the song?” You asked him and you both walked towards his laptop. “You know the song called ‘if you love me by NS Yoon G’?” Seungri asked you and you nodded. “That’s the song!” He said.

 

“What? We’re going to dance that song?” You asked and he nodded like a kid. You actually like that song and you already know the steps but dancing it with Seungri? The steps are actually y. And you don’t want to dance that in front of him. “Can we just choose another song?” You asked and he shook his head. “Nope, Professor Kim said that it is okay. And I chose this song since we’ll be performing it in Valentines.” Seungri said with a smiled.

 

“So let’s start learning the steps.” Seungri stood up and you rolled your eyes, “I already know the steps.” You snorted and Seungri looked at you. “Oh really? That’s good then. We should start practicing now.” Seungri positioned himself in front of the mirror and looked at you.

 

“What are still doing there? Let’s start!” Seungri said and you immediately start the music and went beside Seungri. The music started and you both move in the music. The practice last for 2 hours and you admit that you had fun. Seungri always brought up the atmosphere, joking around and you’ll both laugh.

 

As the practice finishes, Seungri insisted you to walk home. You’re both already in front of your house and you smiled at him. “I’m going in now.” You said and he nodded. As you’re walking towards your house, “We have practice tomorrow!” Seungri shouted and you looked back at him and nodded. He ran away and waved at you. You waved back and went inside of the house.

 

Week had passed and you always have practice with Seungri. Ever since you started practicing, you get to know Seungri more. He’s not the playboy you know; he’s actually a funny, caring, kind guy. And as the day’s passes, the feeling that you are feeling is getting strong and stronger. Every time he smiles at you, butterfly is always spreading in your stomach.

 

Valentine’s Day came and you’re actually nervous back stage. You never felt nervous before. Someone tapped your shoulders and you turned around seeing the smiling Seungri in front of you. “Are you okay (your name)?” Seungri asked and you nodded. “Don’t be nervous. You’ll be great. We’ll do our best!” Seungri comforted you and you smiled.

 

You’re more nervous now because you know that your parents and Seungri’s parents will watch your dance. The group who is currently performing is coming to an end and you’re the next one who will perform. You take a deep breath when the group is coming back to the back stage and the mc called your name and Seungri’s.

 

The lights are facing you and Seungri and the music started, you both move to the music and you can feel all eyes in the both of you. You can already feel the lyrics of the song.

 

(TRANSLATIONS & DANCE)

 

When the music finishes, you sigh and smiled. “It’s finish!” You exclaimed and saw Seungri smiling at you. “(your name), can we talk?” Seungri asked and you answered with an ‘hmm’. You both went out of the back stage and went to the garden of the school. As you are walking towards there, you can take a glimpse of students holding a paper.

 

They smiled at you and you looked at Seungri, curiously. You looked back at the students and they flipped the paper and you can see the words written on it. It writtens: ‘Happy Valentine’s Day!’ You open your mouth but Seungri beat you to it. “(your name), let me speak first. I cannot repeat what I will say so, please don’t interrupt me. I know that you think of me as the playboy of the school but on the inside I’m not really like that kind of guy. I just want you to know that I’ve always like you since in the beginning buy I’m such a coward to tell you that.” Seungri confessed and you are totally shock since you never expect him to like you too.

 

“If you love me, if you want me. Hold me tighter. Come to me, so tell me baby. Let’s stand behind the turned off street light. And exchange looks only between the two of us. Kiss me show me. Really, really love me. Hold me” Seungri sang the chorus part of ‘If you love me’ and giggled at him. He’s Seungri after all, the all so confident Seungri. You nodded at him and said, “I like you too.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Valentines Everyone! I hope you like all this! =D