G-Dragon

Oh my baby! (Valentine one-shots)

 

It was Valentines but you’re all alone. You do have a boyfriend but it feels that you’re single. This is supposed to be your first Valentines with your boyfriend, Kwon Jiyong but unfortunately, he wasn’t with you to celebrate Valentines because of his hectic schedule.

 

You stared at one space and sigh. You heard your phone ringing and got up immediately, hoping it was Jiyong but when you saw the caller ID, you sigh again and answered. “Yeoboseyo?”

 

“(your name)!” It was your friend after all. You smiled slightly, “Why did you call?” You answered and you can see your friend pouting in the other line. “Can’t I call my friend? Well, I called because I want to hang out with you.” She said.

 

“Oh. Alright, where are we going?” You asked. “I’ll just go to your house. I’ll be there in an hour. Bye!” She replied and hung up. You looked at the clock and it reads 3:38 PM. You got up and went to the bathroom to wash up and dressed up.

 

After dressing up, you went to the living room then the doorbell rang. You opened the door and greeted by a hug. “Waa~ I miss you!” You chuckled and hug her back. “I miss you too!” You said and let go. “So, let’s go?” You asked her and she frown. “Okay, let’s go!” She smiled and you went to her car.

 

After 30 minutes, you went out of the car. “Let’s go shopping!” Your friend dragged you inside the mall and dragged you to every dress shop. “(your name)! Try this!” She said and gave the dress. “W – what?” You asked. “Just try it, okay?” She said and smiled, pushing you inside of the changing room. You sigh and went inside. You wore the dress and look at yourself at the mirror. It’s not bad. You thought.

 

“(your name) – ah! Are you done? Can I see?” Your friend said and you unlocked the door revealing yourself. “Wow! It’s beautiful on you! We’ll buy this, okay?” Your friend said happily. “Uhm Okay?” You answered. “And oh, just dress like that.” Your friend smiled and went to the counter to purchase the dress.

 

You were totally clueless of what is happening, you just know that your friend drags you to every shop. After picking the high heels that she bought for you, you went to the salon to do you hair and make-up. You just did what you told and after your make over, you stood up and faced your friend. “Wow! (your name)! Just wow!” Your friend chuckled.

 

“Seriously, what is happening?” You asked her. And she just shrugged. “Okay, now for our last stop. Let’s go, we’ll be late.” She said and you drive off. While the traffic light is at red, you can see your friend texting someone and she smiled. “We’re near.” She said and started the car as the light turns green.

 

You look out of the window and without noticing the car stops and your friend shook you. “We’re here.” You went out of the car and your friend smiled at you. “Just walk straight and you’re already there. Happy Valentines (your name)!” Your friend said, “Wait, you’re not going?” You asked her and she shook her head. She waved at you goodbye and you waved as well. You did as you told and walk straight.

 

You can see that you were at the beach and you can’t stop but to think bad will happen. I trust my friend but what if something bad will happen to me. I want to see Jiyong first before I die. Please help me Lord! You prayed silently and you now, can see a table in the middle of the beach and someone holding red roses.

 

When he turned around, he smiled at you. The sweet smile that made you fell in love with him. He walked towards you and gave the roses, “Happy Valentines Jagi.” Jiyong said and you can’t help but smiled. You take the roses and Jiyong held your other hand and you both walk at the table.

 

Jiyong help you sit down and he sat down in front of you. “Oppa, I thought you have work.” You asked and he chuckled. “Yea, I have but I’ve already finish all of my work, so that I can spend my Valentines with my jagi.” He said smiling. “And I don’t want you to be alone on our first Valentine together.” He added. You smiled sweetly.

 

You both started to eat at the same time talking about some things. Laughing and joking around filled the whole beach. Well, it’s only the both of you in the beach. After eating, Jiyong stood up and held your hand and you stood up. He placed your hands around his neck then he placed his hands around your waist. You both stared at each other while dancing at the sound of the waves. He smiled at you and you smiled back.

 

“I made a song for you jagi.” He said and you smiled. “Really?” You asked and he nodded like a kid. You chuckled, “Want to hear it?” Jiyong asked you and you nodded. He smiled and started humming the tune.

 

He started singing acapella while you’re both dancing at his song.

 

It's all about you, my Butterfly
Every time I come close to you
(every time I'm kissing you)
Feel like I'm gonna dream every time
( I get butterfly)

Unintentionally, I look the sky like
It looks similar to when you smile
Specifically your dazzling [smile] baby
My day consists of our romantic drama
Make me cry and smile no no no

I can't sleep, I call your name
I turn my head shyly (no matter what)
I like it this much
I rarely stop walking

Every time I come close to you
(every time I'm kissing you)
Feel like I'm gonna dream every time
( I get butterfly)

Beautiful girl

Unintentionally, I look at the ground like
I flutter so much at your 3 lettered name baby
I'll heal your one small wounds
My love is you

Like a butterfly
You look for a flower, flutter around like a child
Your innocent eyes have a smile
Your body moves like the sky, the sky
Your eyes glimmer, glimmer
I've become like this
(You're the only one girl)

Every time I come close to you
(every time I'm kissing you)
Feel like I'm gonna dream every time
( I get butterfly)

I'll promise the things I promise
We missed each other, and it makes me worry
Just to know the game it's all the same
What, it's this confusing
Though you can't trust guys
Love can be forever
Why do you push and pull
Can't act any more honest

Look at my eyes
You see my eyes
You see my lips
Listen to my heart
If you're listening answer me
Kiss me on the cheek
My memories
Yes my heart
Yes that be all I say
If our lovingness continues a lot
Then we'll never break up, trust me
I'll make love to you

Every time I come close to you
(every time I'm kissing you)
Feel like I'm gonna dream every time
( I get butterfly)

Ye you're special to me
Your turn
La la la la la la la
Yeah my butterfly

 

♪♫♪♫

 

You listened to every word that he said. You know that he’s not only singing it but he’s telling you how much you mean to him. He sings it sincerely. In the entire song, he only stares at you. As if you’re the only thing exist. As he finishes singing it, he smiles sincerely and you smiled back, holding back your tears. “Do you like it, Jagiya?” He asked.

 

“I love it.” You answered him and smiled. He places his forehead into yours and stared intently at your eyes. “Happy Valentines Jagi.” He said. “Happy Valenines, Oppa.” You answered and kiss him in the lips. “Saranghae oppa.”

 

“Nado Saranghae Jagi.” He said and kissed you in the lips.