Daesung

Oh my baby! (Valentine one-shots)

 

You changed your clothes into a cute dress that you bought yesterday for your first date with your ultimate crush, Kang Daesung. He’s been your crush since the day you saw him walking into the hallway of your school. He finally asked you out in a date! You’ve been waiting for the day to come and it’s finally here.

 

You heard your doorbell rang and you excitedly ran for it that you almost stumble in the stairs. You took a deep breath before opening the door and there he is, smiling cutely at you. “Annyeong (your name)-ah!” He greeted you happily. You smiled back.

 

He gave you flowers and you happily accepted it. You let him inside while you place the flower in the vase. “So, let’s go?” He asked and you nodded. You both went out of your house and you locked the door. You made your way to his car and sat at the passenger seat while he sat in the driver seat.

 

Daesung drive off to Lotte world, since he searched about you through asking for your friends but you don’t know about that. He knew that you want to be in your first date is in amusement park since you like cute things. He found it adorable.

 

You’re still clueless where you are going but you let Daesung drive wherever he wants and since you want him to surprise you. You looked out of the window and you think that the way is farmiliar to you. You let out a squeal when Daesung stopped in Lotte world. Daesung went out of the car and went to your side and opened the door for you, you blush at his action and smiled at him.

 

He held you hand and smiled, you swear that your face is as red as a tomato. You can feel your cheeks heat up. You smiled secretly at the skin ship. You both walked around holding hands, swinging slightly. “What do you want to ride first (your name)-ah?” Daesung asked you, looking at you.

 

“Uhm, how about that?” You asked, pointing at the longest rollercoaster. “Are you sure about that?” Daesung looked at you, concern written in his face. “Yes, it’ll be fun. Why, are you scared?” You asked smirking. “What? Me, scared? Of course not! Fine, let’s go in that ride.” He said confidently and you giggled.

 

You both went to the counter to buy 2 tickets for the both of you. You waited for your turn and finally after waiting for 30 minutes, it’s finally your turn. You both sat at the first front and you see Daesung at the corner of your eyes, shaking. You chuckled silently and the ride started.

 

Daesung can’t help but shout at the top of his lungs. You held his hands and shouted as well. Daesung looked at you and smiled slightly; you both shouted and had fun. As soon as the ride stopped, you both walked out of the ride and went to the other ride.

 

You ride every ride in the amusement park. You both had fun and laughing after your final ride. “That was fun, oppa!” You said, laughing as well as him. You both sat at the nearest bench and he looked around. “Oh, is that cotton candy shop?” You asked him, Daesung looked at you and saw the glint in your eyes. “Let’s buy some.” Daesung grabbed your hand and led you to the cotton candy shop.

 

Daesung bought you a cotton candy and for himself. You accept it happily and smiled widely at him. “You like cotton candies?” He asked smiling, “I love it!” You answered cheerfully. “You’re so cute!” He exclaimed and chuckled. You went out of the shop and went back to the bench that you were sitting a while ago. He stared at you while eating the cotton candy. She’s so cute that I want to kiss her right now. Daesung said to himself.

 

You looked back at him and lock your eyes with him. “Wae?” You asked him, not breaking the eye contact. “Nothing” He answered back and you nodded. He looked away, secretly blushing. “(your name)?” He called you. “Hmm?” You mumbled.

 

“Holding your hand in the warm sunshine
We sing Lalalala as we go on our sweet date

One spoon of sugar with your heart
And before I know it, my heart has become as big as a cloud

You’re like cotton candy, My heart melts
Just looking at your fluffy face makes me melt

What if I blow and you fly away, what if I touch you and you melt
I’m so disappointed when you disappear with the blink of an eye

You’re like cotton candy, You melt on my lips
Should I fly away with you, our lips gently touching

The tip of my nose is tingly tingly, because I like you
You’re like cotton candy”

 

Daesung finishes his confession through a poem and you both stared at each other, then Daesung slowly leaning forward. You closed your eyes and you feel Daesung’s lips gently touching yours. Daesung pulled away and you opened your eyes seeing Daesung smiling widely, his usual smile. “Happy Valentine’s Day jagi!” You smiled back and said, “Happy Valentines Oppa.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong! Valentine's Day is tomorrow! Yaay! Ahaha. Me and my 2 best friends will going on a date tomorrow. Aha. (Just sharing) What's your plan for Valentines? I hope you liked Daesung's Version. Wait for Seungri's version tomorrow. :))