Taeyang

Oh my baby! (Valentine one-shots)

 

“Annyeong Oppa!” You waved goodbye to Taeyang. Then he drove off, you sigh and went inside of your house.

 

Taeyang unlocked the door to their dorm and sigh. He sat at the couch and Seungri saw him. “Hyung! Valentines is in next week!” Seungri said happily. Taeyang looked at him and sigh again. “Waeyo hyung?” Seungri asked but Taeyang shook his head. “Hmm, let me think. You like someone but don’t know how to confess?” Taeyang looked at him, eyes wide. Seungri laugh at him. “I knew it! So, who’s this someone hyung?” Seungri asked, stopping himself from laughing.

 

“(your name)” Taeyang answered. “Oh, your girl best friend and classmate?” Seungri asked and Taeyang nodded. “That’s easy! Don’t worry hyung, I’ll help you with that!” Seungri said and thought for a plan. “Aha!”

 

The next day, Taeyang is ready for his class and take his deep breath. “Seungri, are you sure this will work out?” Taeyang asked the youngest. “Of course hyung, trust me.” Seungri said and smiled. “I’ll go to my class now hyung. Good luck!” Seungri ran out of the hall. Seungri said, I just need to place this letter in (your name)’s locker then that’s it! But how am I going to do that without any people noticing me? Taeyang sighs and shrugged.

 

Taeyang went to the lockers area and found your locker. He takes a deep breath and look around if anyone is around and fortunately, no one is around. He places the letter at the side of the locker door and went out immediately before someone can see him.

 

He went inside of the room and the class went out smoothly. Their professor dismisses them and he saw you walking towards your locker. You waved to your friends and unlock your locker and saw a letter.

 

“To (your name). Uhm. I wonder who gave this.” You said to yourself. You open the envelope and read the letter.

 

Dear (your name),

I’ve liked you since who knows when. And Valentines is near. Will you be my date?

-your secret admirer

 

“Secret admirer?” You chuckled and shook your head. You place the letter inside of your bag and locked your locker. Taeyang saw you walking away then he walks faster to catch you up. “Boo!” Taeyang said and you shriek. “Oppa!” You playfully smack him in the shoulders and smiled. “Sorry.” Taeyang muttered.

 

You both walked towards the school gate while talking, “Oppa, what’s your plan on Valentines?” You asked him and he shrugged. “How about you?” He asked you and you shrugged, imitating him earlier. You both laugh and you’re already in front of the gate.

 

As usual, Taeyang will always accompany you going home. You tried to reject his offer but he always insists; he wins after all. As you’re already in front of your house you wave goodbye and he waved back.

 

The whole week turns out fine, Taeyang always places a letter that Seungri written. If Taeyang is the one will write then you already know is the sender. Valentine’s Day came and Taeyang place another letter with a red rose in it. Taeyang has already surprise for you.

 

You read the letter and chuckled.

 

Dear (your name),

Happy Valentines! I know you already curious of whom I am. So if you want to know who I am, please go to this place, xxx at 5 PM.

 

-your secret admirer

 

You walked out of the hall and immediately went to your house, forgetting about Taeyang. You wash up and dress up into just jeans, baggy shirt and rubber shoes. You prefer jeans than skirt. You tied your hair in a ponytail. You place your phone, wallet, and key in your purse and look at the mirror one last time before walking out of your house, and locking it.

 

You went to the bus stop and waited for your bus. When your bus arrived, you rapidly went inside and made your way to the place. When you arrived at the place, you went out of the bus and went inside the restaurant and saw Taeyang standing with a bouquet of roses.

 

“Oppa?” You asked curiously. “Y-you’re the one who is sending me letters?” You asked and he just smiled at you, giving you the flower. “Happy Valentines (your name)!” Taeyang scratch the back of his neck and you find it cute. “Well, actually this is all Seungri’s idea.” Taeyang said and smiled shyly.

 

You both eat silently, and you can feel Taeyang glancing at you every 30 minutes. After eating, Taeyang smiled at you and gives you another letter. “A letter?” You asked and chuckled. Taeyang nodded and you open the letter.

 

I need a girl like

One that speaks without thinking
Not a little child, but one that will embrace me
Not a girl that plays around sometimes when she's bored
But one that will only love me
Even if she stays still and guys hand her their phoone
That kind of girl that will proudly take out and show my picture

A kind of girl that looks better in jeans than a skirt
A girl that will eat the kimchi fried rice that I make instead
A girl who looks young even though she's old
I like that kind of girl

A girl that acts shy, but knows how to be bold
Always pretends to careful of her behavior
But when you're with her
Hmm, y'all know what I'm talking about

Looks are not an issue
But a cute girl who knows style
Even though our hobbies are different
Our tastes are the same
A girl that I can relate to a lot
When we watch movies or listen to music

In front of people, she has principles as she plays
In front of me, she's like "Aing, I don't know"

A voice that wakes me up in the morning
I want to start the day
I'll learn on your knees at night
As I listen to a lullaby
I want to dream of you

Make my heart race again
Make me able to create sweet songs again

You know don't need no more
It's just not like that
You're the person I want to give my heart to

Pretty no matter what she does
A pretty body, too

Girl, are you listening to me?
Baby, I need you

 

“(your name) Will you be my girl?” Taeyang said and you look at him. You smiled and nodded. “Yes, I’ll be your girl”