Day 2

One-Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up to the feeling of someone’s breath upon your neck… *hnnng*­­ what is this feelings…?

Slowly, you opened your eyes, still grimacing due to the bright morning light cascading into your room through your newly bought lavender curtains. Turning your head, you managed to catch a glimpse of bright, platinum yellow hair. Wait… what the… you thought as you processed the sight in front of your face.

Soft blonde hair ended and met the closed eyes of a young boy. His lashes fell gracefully upon high cheek bones. His lips were slightly opened, breathing in and out; red, plump and young. They were slightly curled at the end, as if the boy was dreaming of sweet nothings. You lay there, studying the young boy’s face; without blemishes, without freckles or flaws, his skin was milky and looked soft to the touch. Maybe I’ll just… pinch his cheeks a little.

As you moved your hands to touch the cheeks of the young boy, his eyes began to flutter- lashes dancing gracefully on his skin. Flustered, you quickly closed your eyes and pretended to sleep. The boy looked around for a bit before commenting cheekily, “Noona, I know you’re awake.” You tried to pretend you didn’t hear him, embarrassed, but your cheeks- tinted pink- gave you away. “Your face is getting really red noona!” the boy replied.

Defeated, you slowly rose and greeted him, “Ah, good morning to you too.” You had to pause for a moment before you realized that he was in your room with you. On your bed. Sleeping. “WAIT JUNHONG, WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM AND WHY WERE YOU SLEEPING NEXT TO ME??” you exclaimed.

He tilted his head to the side, “Well you see, we came over in the morning and Mrs. Jung told me to wake you up. But you looked so peaceful in your slumber that I crawled into bed with you and kind of fell asleep myself. Sorry,” he said while looking apologetic. “And by the way,” he added, “call me Zelo, noona.”

Shaking your head, you got out of bed. “Well, I need to get dressed and you probably need to go back to them now.” Zelo looked at you as if he wanted to say something. “Noona, can I help you get dressed?” he asked.

Immediately, turning red you waved your hands in front of your body murmuring words without meanings, “WHA THA YOU NO HA WHA ME YOU WHA BOY NO GIRL WHA NONONONO!” Finally gaining your senses, you exclaimed in your nonsensical terms, “YOU’RE A BOY AND IM A GIRL. THAT’S A NONO!”

Zelo sat on your bed and pouted, “But I’m your dongsaeng from now on! Let me help you~” he cooed. He is really adorable~ kya~

You momentarily paused, as if really considering the option, but mentally slapped yourself. “No, go Zelo.” He sulked out the door like a dog that lost its favorite ball. You couldn’t help but chuckle at the sight.

With him out of the room, you could finally get your senses together and get dressed and ready for the day. After finding some clothes to wear, you walked to the bathroom; luckily, Mrs. Jung designated a bathroom just for you so that you wouldn’t have any awkward encounters with her son. Humming to yourself and hanging your garments on the rail, you turned to look at yourself in the mirror.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” you screamed.

Quickly, Himchan and Zelo came running up the stairs. “What’s wrong Jieun!!!???” Himchan yelled across from the door, slightly opening it. You had to quickly place all your body weight onto it to prevent them from coming in. Sadly, the door couldn’t lock; which Mrs. Jung repeatedly apologized for, mentioning that she’d get it fixed soon.

You stared at your reflection, frozen. Your hair was disheveled and tangled; you had the residue of a little drool on your outer lips. Not to mention, you had some eye boogers at the corners of your eyes. You were mortified that Zelo had seen you in that state so early since meeting him. Himchan continued to pound on the door, asking what was wrong and why you weren’t letting the boys in.

The ruc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter