Warming Up

One-Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Slamming the door, Daehyun fumed out the door. “He doesn’t understand. You can’t trust girls. Ever,” he muttered to himself. Lost in thought, he slammed into a man. “Watch where you’rrrrre going,” the man spat, “youuuu’rrrre in my wayyyyyy. His words slurred, obviously drunk as the stench of alcohol leeched off him. He stumbled as he tried to swing at Daehyun, pissed at the younger blocking his way.

Daehyun smirked, “You know, I was looking for a way to get rid of this tension anyways. I guess you’ll do.” Normally, Daehyun had relative control over his emotions; however, at this point his humanity was lost.

Daehyun dragged the drunken man to a dark alley. “You really messed with the wrong guy…”

~~~

After he was done, the drunkard was left in a bloody mess in the back of the dark alley. Whimpering could be heard, but no one came by to help. Daehyun whipped his bloody hands on the walls, trying to get the filth off of him. Dirty scum. He thought.

Heading back home he realized that he was covered in blood and dirt. Nothing new I guess, I don’t really care anyways. Once he reached home, he realized it was too silent. No sobbing or anything?

Opening the door, Daehyun was met with an angry Himchan. “And where did you run off to?” he asked, judging Daehyun’s ragged form. “I see that you got into another fight somewhere.” His expression softened, “I thought you we’re done with that phase. I thought you managed to find peace. What happened, Dae?” Himchan asked, worry filling his eyes.

“I don’t like her here,” Daehyun spa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter