The Call

One-Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up in the back seat of a car. It reeked strongly of alcohol, cigarettes and vomit, just like the man who had abducted you. The odor made you sick to your stomach and there was a gnawing at the back of your mind and at the pit of your gut that you needed to leave. Now. Trying to hold back the bile that was threatening to flow out, you tried to look at who your abductor was. He had black, graying hair, more tan skin and looked very pissed on the phone, bickering with someone.

Why is this happening to me… all I did was accidentally bump into someone.

The man hanged up the first call and dialed another person.

You tried to listen into the conversation this time… out of curiosity and just in case there was something that could hint to you what was happening.

“Yea boss. I have the girl. I tried to make it seem natural too. Who knew that she would separate herself from the boys and make herself vulnerable? Lucky for me…” he continued. Am I going to be sold? Is this my end? Mom, I should’ve gone to America with you. I miss you.

“…. B.A.P……. Yongguk and Daehyun.” Was the only remainder of his conversation that you heard while lost in thought. Youngguk? Daehyun? What is he talking about. How does he know them?

You were free to move, the man was too stupid to have tied you up thinking that you wouldn’t wake till he reached his destination. Frantically, you looked around the car to see if there was something to aid your escape. Nothing was in the car other than some papers, an empty water bottle and dead cigarette butts. Really, just .

The car slowly came to a stop and you pretended to still be unconscious, ready to bolt when the chance came. The man lifted you out of the car and threw you onto a bed. You tried to muffle your gasp as all the air was knocked out of your lungs. He didn’t seem to notice.

Peeking through your lashes, you saw that you were in an abandoned plane garage. There was a big plane in the middle of the mammoth room; it was actually quite beautiful. Hearing footsteps, you quickly went back to playing “dead.”

“So, what do we do with her boss?” a man asked, “Can I play with her like you said?”

Someone nudged you with their foot. “Leave her alone for now; I want the boys to be here to see what we do with her.” The voice closest to her said. “We’re going to make them suffer for destroying our business.”

Wait… what is happening…

“Oh and wake her up; we want her to be awake when they get here,” the voice hissed at the word “they”.

You felt someone nudge you. “Hey… you.” It said, “Wake up.” When you didn’t seem to move or stir, you felt someone slap your shoulder. “ wake up.” You refused to open your eyes, still scared of what was to come. Impatient, the person who was nudging you slapped your face. Hard. “ I told you to wake up.”

This time, fearing that if you played unconscious an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter