Breathe

One-Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and Daehyun awkwardly stared at each other, wondering what to do with the atrocious food they brought. Picking up the wine glass, you thought out loud, “So then, what do we do now…?” As you brought the drink to your lips, a sharp, bitter smell your nose. I wonder what this is…You swished the liquid in the cup and let it touch your lips. The flavor immediately engulfed your tongue. Hmm, it’s kind of sweet. That’s so weird. I don’t know what this is…you chugged down the drink before asking for more.

“I wouldn’t’ drink so much of that either. You don’t know what those boys did to that drink.” You heard Daehyun mutter behind his mask. Glancing over, you noticed he hadn’t touched his food. “Do they usually put something weird in the foods they make?” you asked him. Daehyun shrugged, “dunno, they don’t cook very often.” Zelo came out with the wine bottle again, “Some more drink noona?” he cooed. You gratefully accepted, once more bringing the sweet, addictive liquid to your lips. Strangely, it called you down and made you feel lighter. Before you could ask him of what was in the drink, your head began hurt and a numbing dizziness crept upon your consciousness.

You felt your burdens being lifted off your shoulders, all due to a random drink that the boys created. You realized something was wrong. “ZELOOOO WHATS IN THIS DRINK?!” your voice boomed, an unexpected loudness to both yourself and the boys. You tried to stand but your legs wobbled before giving out from underneath as you fell onto the soft carpet covering the hard wooden floor. From the corner of your eye, you saw Daehyun sighing with his face in his hands. He took a small sip of the drink before spiting it out. “You guys didn’t….” he whispered, a slight murderous tone to his voice. “Tell me you guys didn’t spike our drinks with that.”

Youngguk stepped out slowly from the back of the kitchen. Raising his hands in the air, he calmly walked to Daehyun. “Don’t worry, a small amount is okay.” He pointed to you, “Does that look like what a small amount would do?” The boys watched as you sprawled out on the floor looking up in a dazed expression. Your dress had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter