CHAPTER 5

Hello, Daddy!

Sembreak is here @_@

So I'd be breaking off my hiatus for a short while

Here is an update :)


CHAPTER 5

Hyukjae wasn’t really thinking.

Before his mind could even process the gravity of what he’s doing, his feet had already shuffled forward.

One…

Two…

Three big hurried steps….

And he was there within seconds, scooping the fragile weeping child into his arms, whispering words of comfort and assurance.

There was something within that broken, faltering voice that squeezes Hyukjae’s heart. And even though he must’ve been the craziest guy on the planet for doing this, Hyukjae couldn’t find it in his heart to reject a kid’s wish.

He pushes his shoulder so that he could look into little Jihyuk’s crying face, laughing a bit as he wipes the tears running on the child’s chubby face. Little Jihyukkie takes a peek of his handsome Daddy shyly, sniffing deeply as he drags his lanky forearm to cutely rub his runny nose. There was a moment of comfortable silence between the two males as Jihyukkie studies the face of the man in front of him with eagerness and admiration.

 With a little boldness, the kid brings his tiny fingers up to his Daddy’s face.

“You are real.” The three year old whispers softly as he traces the contour of Hyukjae’s face like a delicate fragment of a dream. Hyukjae’s breathing hitches as he sees the mix of emotions that swirls on those pair of expressive brown orbs.

 “I-- love you…Daddy!”

Little Jihyukkie exclaimed, burying his face on his daddy’s sleeves once again, his little hands form tightly on the fabric of Hyukjae’s shirt, crying because this time around, he’s happy. He really is.

And Hyukjae almost lose his balance from the impact of the weight slumping on his thorax, a monkey-looking grin breaking off his face he’s not aware of. Slowly, he secures the little frame with his,

“It’s alright baby, Daddy knows…”

Meanwhile, Donghae gapes from the side like a fish, still shocked from the turn of events. It was unbelievable, but to think that Hyukjae was here, cradling Jihyuk on his arms so close it could only mean one thing.

Another pool of tears welled up his eyes as he watched his three year old baby being rocked from side to side by Hyukjae. The gratitude, the relief…the guilt, all of the emotions bottled up inside of him wanting to be released. Donghae takes a deep breath, closing his eyes in an effort to calm his nerves.

This is not the time to break down, he tries convincing himself. So he stays there, watching silently from the side with misty eyes.

After a few minutes, Jihyukkie has finally calmed down, only sniffling a bit with his eyes red, a bit swollen and droopy as he tries his best to keep his little fingers’ hold on his Daddy’s shirt firm, failing miserably because he’s too exhausted and sleepy already. His head keeps on lolling to the side.

“Sleep,” Hyukjae tells the obviously exhausted kid, but Jihyukkie shakes his head stubbornly.

“Mnoo…Jihyukkie is scared Daddy might go away. Jihyukkie do not want Daddy to go away when Jihyukkie sleep!” the three year old pouts, nuzzling his head on his Daddy’s chest.

Hyukjae laughs patting little Jihyukkie’s head softly “Hey, Daddy won’t go away.”

Jihyukkie peeks at him with wide watery eyes, “Pinky promise?” the three years old says finally, holding his pinky finger up and waiting for his Daddy patiently.

But Hyukjae is clueless about such kind of things.

His brain cells lagged while he looks at the young boy quizzically with furrowed brows. What to do with that. “Uh…” Hyukjae wearily eyes the finger like it’s some sort of an alien thing, unsure of what it’s supposed to mean. Jihyukkie frowns at his Daddy’s lack of enthusiasm.

“Y-you do it like this.”

Two shaky fingers wrapped their way to Hyukjae’s right sweaty hand, flexing it to a ball with his little digit sticking out. Hyukjae’s breath hitched from the heat of the hands which is Donghae’s.

He stares at the brunette in shock. Guiding the finger towards the awaiting ones of little Jihyukkie who grins and quickly hooks his little finger, pulling it so that his small thumb could reach the stiff ones of his Daddy. Donghae immediately withdraws, smiling coyly at Hyukjae while scratching his nape.

---

“My guest room is stuffy so uh…yeah...” Hyukjae began awkwardly, twisting the knob to his room. His brown furred Pomeranian dog perks up at the noise, standing on his paws and wagging his tail, the dog watches as her master throws her a don’t-make-a-noise look while placing the now sleeping Jihyukkie on the center of the bed.

The three year old stirs but stays asleep. Mumbling a few gibberish words before finally settling on his side with his small hands grasping a pillow and squashing it on his face, continuing his peaceful slumber comfortably.

Hyukjae takes a deep breath and turns to the awkward brunette who is currently fidgeting on the doorway with a big bag and a small backpack hunched on his back. Donghae peeks at Hyukjae meekly as if contemplating, “Are you really sure this is fine? I—because this is basically your room and we uh…we could just sleep in the couch if you want. I—it’s too much of a disturbance already.” The brunette rants, sweeping looks between Hyukjae and the floor.

Hyukjae opens his mouth but closes them again. Donghae stayed rooted on the door. He finally sighs and walks up to the brunette, taking the large bag from the brunette and placing them at the sides, unexpectedly making contact with each other. Both adults flinched and jumps away from each other.

Donghae stares at him with wide fishlike eyes. Hyukjae clears his throat, “Its fine. The guest room hasn’t been properly cleaned after Sungmin hyung moved out to his boyfriend and I’d probably be absent for work today so I’m planning to clean that room later. In the meanwhile, just sleep and rest here. You’re probably tired from the long train ride. I’d be the one to take the couch.” Hyukjae finishes, about ready to exit the room and end the conversation there but Donghae was faster, turning to the leaving man and holding him up by his shirt.

“Wait!” Donghae exclaims but he quickly retrieves his hand from the fabric when Hyukjae stares at it.

“I—thank you Hyuk…really.” He whispers, not having the confidence to say it while looking at Hyukjae directly.

“I…” Hyukjae replies, the words carefully rolling off “I’m not doing this for you Donghae. I’m doing this for your son.” He looks at his ex-boyfriend, revealing what he feels, “Even so, I cannot do this favor forever. You have to make him understand that I’m not his father…sooner…or later. You knocked on my door and asked for my help despite leaving me like that.” Donghae flinches, “I’m setting that aside because I pity Jihyuk. But that, it doesn’t mean that we’re okay. I may have moved on, but I can’t forget just that. Not the one that you did.

---

 

Later, when Hyukjae was out of the room and is brooding over the gravity of what had happened within the night, he can’t help but to slam his head on the side rest of the couch and curse himself for engaging himself in such an idiotic kind of arrangement and maybe, also for his answer that may have been a little harsher than what it’s supposed to be.

He huffs, telling himself that there’s nothing wrong because it’s what he feels. “It’s nothing compared to what he had done to me when he left.”

Turning to his side, he casted a final glance on a certain room before sighing and willing himself to sleep.

A little later that night, the door to that certain room opened with a certain brunette…

Donghae squatted in front of the sleeping Hyukjae, carefully lifting his hand to touch the mop of hair, he decided against it the last minute. He smiled sadly, his eyes averting from Hyukjae’s face to the scar on Hyukjae’s left palm.

Caressing the dried wound softly, tears starts to form on Donghae’s eyes.

“Please forgive me Hyukkie. I never intended to hurt you. It was even harder for me to say that it’s over and pretend that I never loved you when it’s all lies. I wished I could’ve been stronger but I was weak”

 

I learned that your parents disowned you because you like men.

“And I’m…just no one. I was not supposed to be with you from the very start.”

Y-you…I hate you! Hyukjae should’ve been mine! We were together before you came and seduced him!

“I was so scared that I’m only destroying your life for being such a failure. So I chose to disappear…from your life.” Donghae brings the palm on his cheeks, uncontrollable tears flowing.

Hyukjae’s just confused because of what happened with his brother, but I’m positive he’d come to his senses soon. And for him to be able to realize what he truly wanted, I’m afraid you need to disappear from his life.

“I learned you were a wreck, but what hurt me the most…I’m sorry Hyukkie I wish I could tell you…but i'm scared i might hurt you even more...”

I’m pregnant Donghae…I’m carrying Hyukjae’s child.

Hyukjae stirs and moved, surprising Donghae. The brunette immediately stands, wiping his tear-stained cheeks. What am I doing?  Donghae scolds himself pathetically.

He steps back and glances at the sleeping form, patting Hyukjae’s hair ever so lightly for the last time, the brunette spins on his heel.

 


 Shoot me guise ;___; I swear this is a fluff chapter...what is that in the end? Hey, am i even making sense with this?

Anyways, don't hate on Donghae...he has his reasons...it actually seems legit to me...LOL

 

*runs off*

 

P.S.

I've seen this with my own two eyes last SS5Manila.....I was like "Oh Yes!! My body iz Ready pliz come to me Lee Hyukjae!!"

 

And this one

 

 

Siwon's like...the first step.....is SuperShow.....yeah....that's what everybody heard.

I DIED.

 

And Hee's back guise....the queen is back ;__________;

 

 

 

 

GRACIAS~! Chapter 6 in a few^^

 

Credits to the owner :*