CHAPTER 1

Hello, Daddy!

OMG Guys why are you subscribing into this piece of akafjsfdjksfkasjhsfjdhkks.....;___________;

i hope i don't disappoint you, erm, i mean i'm not really good at writing and i'm really awkward and lonely and has no sense of humor...kfine.

Here's the first chapter...

WARNING: It really !!


CHAPTER 1

It was a sunny Friday morning and Hyukjae was pulled out from his sleep by the stupid ringing of his alarm clock.

“I don’t want to go to work.” He mumbled bitterly remembering the date today.

He was pretty determined to slam the clock off when his phone suddenly rings.

Uh, stupid day. He groaned. Reaching blindly for the phone, Hyukjae might have had a hunch that he wouldn’t appreciate the person calling from the other line. As he was about to click the reject button, Choco the dog suddenly decided that hey I’d like to cause master Hyukjae some suffering  today it would sure be fun! And so she did. The dog jumped on the bed which made Hyukjae jerk and missed the reject button and accidentally click the answer button instead.

Oh, well. Warning! Warning! War—

“HYUK!! MY BROTHER HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY YOU IDIOT! I REALLY LOVE YOU ALTHOUGH YOU’RE VERY ANNOYING AND COME TO OUR HOUSE THIS AFTERNOON OKAY? YOU DO KNOW I DO NOT TAKE A NO FOR AN ANSWER RIGHT?! Kbye.”

 

Beep.

 

“He hanged up.” Hyukjae stared at the name of the caller dumbly. What a Bipolar.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!

!

Hyukjae almost dropped his phone when it suddenly rings again. He pressed the answer button with extra caution, making sure he won’t damage his ear permanently.

 

“Sungmin hyung—“

 

“Hello? It’s Kyuhyun by the way Sungmin threatened me just a while ago that if I can’t convince you to come later he would not wear the playboy bunny costume I bought for him. So please Hyukjae hyung do not be late. DO NOT BE LATE I REPEAT OR ELSE YOU WOULD TASTE THE WRATH OF A UALLY FRUATRATED CHO KYUHYUN YOU SMELLY MONKEY. Bye.”

Too much info!

 

Dead silence.

 

Arf!

 

Arf!

 

Awoomf!

“Oh my gosh Choco! I told you you just can’t jump on top of the mattress like that you’ll just bump your head on the bed head!”Hyukjae exclaimed miserably.

 What a way to start my day.

--

At work:

Hyukjae cringes in distaste. All he could see is red.

Red.

Red.

RED.

Roses, sweet sickening faces of his co-workers in love, chocolates…

Hyukjae wanted to strangle each and every one of them for looking like mentally-challenged human beings and scaring the out of their patients. This is a paediatrics hospital, not for retarded species of love-sick people who look constipated.

“Well, Good morning Hyuk! Happy Valentines!” A girl with noticeably super-duper long legs greeted Hyukjae.

Hyukjae forced out a reply, “uh, good morning Sooyoung-sshi.”

“Well, Isn’t it a lovely day?”

Lovely day my . “Uhm, y-yeah.” The tall girl’s eyes sparkle and her smile went even wider Hyukjae almost thought her facial muscles would break. “Look Hyuk Yunho from the ER department gave me this bouquet of flowers. Isn’t he very sweet?”

Pathetic. “Y-yeah. H-he looks like a nice guy.”

“Oh, Of-course he is. In fact he invited me for dinner. You think I should go with him?” She bites her lips attempting to be cute. Hyuk suddenly wanted to puke.

What’s the difference of asking me such stupid question when we both knew you already agreed with him in the first place?” Hyukjae muttered as he try his urgent best to keep himself from snatching this tall girl’s flowers and burning it together with the annoying heart-shaped paper cut-outs hanging off the ceilings.

“uh, what?”

“Oh! I mean you should go. Yunho is a true gentleman and he is very sincere with what he says it should be stupid for a girl to decline such offer.”

Sooyoung pretended as if she’s torn between a life and death situation. Hyukjae fought the urge to yawn. “Hmm, you’re right Hyuk. Thanks for the advice. Let’s continue this small talk later. Doctor Wang needs me.” Finally. Hyukjae mentally cheered.

“Sure Sooyoung-sshi.” God, she’s annoying.I hope she’s the last.

Eventually, Hyukjae has to face a lot of the same case.

Valentine’s Day is the worst day of the year for Hyukjae. He had started cursing the damn day ever since his ex-lover left him three years ago. But no, he’s not bitter.

Definitely not, just, NO.

By the end of lunch his mood zoomed from bad to worse. Glaring in no one in particular as his shift ended, he grumpily forced himself to go to his Sungmin hyung’s house.

The journey is bloody hard especially for Hyukjae who mustered all the patience he needed because he’s just freakin’ allergic to Valentines and sweet stuff like that thank you very much.

---

 

Hyukjae heaved a deep sigh before he actually reached for the doorbell of his brother’s apartment. After three seconds Sungmin appeared on the front door of the house.

In a freakin’ playboy bunny costume.

WHAT.THE.. RUN HYUKJAE RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

Too late.

Sungmin had already managed to launch himself to his terrified dongsaeng.

 

“OH MY GOSH HYUK YOU CAME! HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY BABY BRO! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!”

Hyukjae wanted to say that the last part is redundant seeing that the last time they saw each other was only yesterday.

“I knew you’d come monkey.” Kyuhyun greeted him the moment he was dragged by a super excited Sungmin to the living room. He seated on one of the couch and sent a what-did-you-do-to-my-crazy-brother look, to which Kyuhyun just smirked.

Gosh, this couple is so bipolar. Hyukjae mentally prepared himself for the worst to come.

Not so long after, a still super-duper happy Sungmin appeared skipping out of the kitchen with a tray of juice in his right hand and slices of cake within his left. How he managed to bring all of that was beyond Hyukjae’s comprehension.

After placing the trays on the coffee table, he sat on the lap of the more than obliged Kyuhyun. Hyukjae has to ignore the flirtatious wink Kyuhyun gave his brother and the obvious -rub his brother sends against the latter’s crotch.

Face-palm, seriously.

“If you’re just going to show me how ually active the two of you are I think it would be better for me to just go.”

A glare from his brother immediately shut him up.

“You better eat Hyuk. The cake is extra special. We made it out of love.” TMI.

Hyukjae wanted to decline.

But Sungmin will definitely not let him go without tasting the cake.

Pushing aside the eerie smile from Kyuhyun and Sungmin that tells him they could’ve place something not edible as an ingredient.

Maybe, he could call Sungmin’s dog to taste it first? Just to be safe. He took a small spoon and scooped a tiny bit from the piece of dessert.

“Oh come on!” Sungmin whined.

Sooooooo,

It turns out that the cake is quite okay.

Thank God for that.

Everything seemed well, except Kyuhyun and his snarky comments can’t get locked in the closet that long.

Kyuhyun smirks, “How’s your valentines monkey, still mopping over the fish?”

“Don’t you have any other things to say Kyutard?” Hyukjae glared at him.

“Aww, Hyukkiehyuk~ it’s not so nice to tell someone they’re retards.”

Sungmin pouts and turns to his lover who makes a puppy face. The man in the y bunny costume cupped his lover’s face to initiate a needy kiss.

Ugly. Hyukjae cringed.

Kyuhyun making cutesy face is just plain...….eww.

“Yah! GET A ROOM you two!”

After the short make-out session, Sungmin turned to his brother, “But Hyuk, seriously you should get over him already.”

Hyukjae looked annoyed to death. “Of-course I’m over him already!” he defended.

“Oh Hyuk, my idiot brother, you are definitely still in-love with him. Your body language says so.” Sungmin pointed out.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about Min.”

“Oh so what if you suddenly see him, what would you do then?” Hyukjae stopped and stared at them.

He bowed his head and started shaking. For a second the couple thought he’s crying.

“It’s alright Hyuk, a man can also cry.”

Sungmin jumped from Kyuhyun’s lap and is about ready to give his weeping brother a brotherly hug when he saw Hyuk was actually not crying, rather, he was trying his best to control his laughter.

Has he gone mad? The couple shared confused looks.

“If ever I see his face ever again?” he breathed, still in between laughs. He wipes the tears that formed the corner of his eyes from laughing too much.

“If ever I see his face ever again…” He started, more coherent this time. But his face went suddenly serious which made Sungmin cling back like a koala to Kyuhyun.

 

“I’ll ing tell him that I’m y free and single and more than ready to mingle AND that he can do whatever he wants but I WON’T GIVE A FLYING .”

---

Meanwhile:

“Are you sure about this dongsaeng?”

“I’ve been thinking of it this past few nights hyung.”

The man at question answered, his hands playing on the soft locks of the kid sleeping on his lap. He bit his lips, as if unsure of the situation himself.

“My son needs his father.”

 


 

A/N:

So I know you were all disappointed...

SORRY GUYS ;___;

I told you this is crazy...

 

to compensate for the damages done~

I'm letting Hyuk seduce you~~~

 

and Wookie...

 

And Kyu...

And Wookie again...

And Ming of-course..

 

 

 

HAHAHA!! peace people! xD

 

 

 

*credits to their righful owners!! :)

 

GRACIAS~!!!