CHAPTER 2

Hello, Daddy!

A/N: Happy Easter!! :) Thanks for subscribing and commenting!! I really appreciate it guise ;_____;

Here's the second chapter~ (Warning: Not Proofread xD Sorry~)


CHAPTER 2

Fast forward to several days after Valentines:

It was an early, shiny morning in Mokpo that day. The birds are happily chirping and the small town is lulled on a comforting silence—

“Mommy?  MOMMMMMMYYYYY!”

A skinny little boy about the age of three screams, using all his might to climb the bed at the same time.

When he finally manages to lift his weight, the child rushes to the lump on the pile of soft mattress and began jumping vigorously.

The sleeping figure was immediately awaken, rubbing his eyes he turns to look at his son, “Yes, sweetie?”

“Mommy said we will go meet Daddy today!” the little boy stops and grins excitedly, showing the spaces between his baby teeth.

The man smiles and pulls the little boy in his arms, his nose nuzzles on the soft brown hair.

“It’s still early JiHyukkie…”

The kid squirms and puffs his chubby cheeks, “Mmnoooo!! JiHyukkie wanted to see Daddy already!”

He laughs and pinches his son’s nose. “You’re so cute when you’re excited.”

The kid giggles, but then stops and stares at his mother with large, glassy eyes.

“Mommy~”

“Yes?”

“Will Daddy like JiHyukkie?”

The man looks at his son, surprised. JiHyukkie blushes and chewed on his lower lip.

He inhaled deeply, brushing a finger to caress the pink cheek, “Of-course JiHyukkie,” he replied dearly.

The three year old peeks at the elder through his lashes, “Really?” A guise of relief and happiness adores his young, naïve face.

He kisses his son’s head, “Absolutely.”

I hope.

----

Meanwhile, on that same day:

Just once”

“No.”

“Oh come on Hyuk!”

“I said NO.”

“Kyuuuuuuuuuu!”

Hyukjae glared at his y whiny brother.

 “My answer is no, and that’s FINAL.”

Sungmin huffed, “CHO KYUHYUN YOUR BIG FAT IN HERE IN FIVE SECONDS NOW!!!”

.

.

.

Four seconds later, a startled Kyuhyun came dashing down the stairs, tripping and stumbling his way to the living room.

He turned to his lover, panting “What is it what is it?!”

The bunny pouts, “Hyukjae here wouldn’t agree with me to set him up on a blind date!” he exclaims with teary eyes, pointing at the piece of paper on laid over the coffee table.

Kyuhyun blinks.

 “What are you doing? You’re supposed to be hugging me right now!”

The confused Kyuhyun immediately rushes to his side and envelopes his lover to a hug.

Hyukjae watches the scene with annoyance.

His brother is such a drama queen.

“Tell Hyukjae he needed to go.” Sungmin’s muffled voice says, more like demanded actually—in Hyukjae’s opinion, as he rubs his face all over his lover’s chest.

Kyuhyun groans, having been forced to pause his StarCraft battle isn’t the reality he wanted.

“Do it or no for a month!” Kyuhyun, upon hearing the threat widened his eyes and glared at the offending cause of his misery.

“What?” Hyukjae glared back at him.

The glaring battle stayed for approximately two minutes and thirty five seconds before Kyuhyun’s lips twitch upwards.

“Oh Min, why are you trying to force this Monkey on a blind date when he’s obviously still head over heels on Dong—‘’

“Shut up!” Hyukjae cuts him, “I told you I don’t care for that, that, THAT—Aish, whatever! I’m not going to any stupid blind date, CASE CLOSED!”

Oh really?” Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow, challenging.

ASDFSDADFDAGAFDHSD brat!

“I’m out of here!” Hyukjae announced.

But the Cho Kyuhyun is not finished yet, “Let him be Ming, we can’t do anything to convince the smelly Monkey right now.”

Hyukjae merely scoffed; Of course you can never convince me!

“I bet he’s chickening out. You know, scared of being rejected coz let’s face it your brother lacks the face and has smelly feet what girl would accept dating him anyway?”

Hyukjae’s hand freezes on the knob. Did the sneaky brat just called him chicken?!

He turned around and snatched the piece of paper from the table. “Screw you Cho Kyuhyun! I’ll show you what my charm is capable of!” Hyukjae glared at the couple one last time before slamming the door behind him.

Sungmin guffaws, his eyes sparkling, “Oh Kyu, I know what you did there.”

In which, his evil boyfriend smirks bashfully.

Sungmin giggled and gave his boyfriend a French kiss quick peck, and stood up, swaying his hips towards the kitchen. Taking out the remains of the same cake he made his brother ate a few days back from the ref and was not surprised when he felt a pair of arms circling his waist.

 “What’s your motive anyway, Pumpkin?” He looked over his lover and chuckles.

“You want some, Loverboy?” Kyuhyun shook his head, resting his chin on his lover’s shoulder.

“Hmm, nothing much, I just wanted my stupid brother to realize something.” He says, remembering that faithful day when he had to meet him again—or shall he say them?

“You’re shameless.”

 Sungmin’s mad.

Beyond pissed and furious.

How could he not, when the guy that caused his brother so much heartache over the past three years is sitting in front of him.

“You still have the guts to show yourself after what you did?”

“I k-know I’ve caused so much trouble. A-and I j-just wanted to tell you h-how s-sorry I a-am Sungmin-hyung. It’s never m-my i-intention to leave Hyuk. G-God knows how m-much I love him a-and I can n-never do s-such t-thing —”

“Then why did you left Hyukjae?!” He demands harshly. He watches as the man in front of him break downs into sobs.

Sungmin couldn’t give a damn. He’s supposed to be treating his brother’s ex like this.

He deserved it.

Lee Donghae deserves every bit of it.

 “You suddenly disappeared and left my brother in a mess. Hadn’t he loved you enough for you to hurt him that much? Hyukjae…he could be stubborn and hard-headed sometimes…but deep inside… my brother…my brother is very fragile.” Sungmin muttered bitterly, the painful memory of his weeping brother in a bleeding hand after punching the mirror in the bathroom still haunts him.

“You know. You of all people know. But why? Why Donghae…why did you have to leave him so broken and helpless that night?! He loves you so much…but you…Answer me?!”

“I have my own reasons” came was the soft reply, he was about to spat another harsh comment when a tiny boy came running towards them.

Before Sungmin could even react, the kid had already wrapped his short arms around Donghae protectively.

The kid yells at him with hateful, watery eyes…

“BUNNY AHJUSSI GO AWAY! BUNNY AHJUSSI BAD! PINK AHJUSSI MADE MOMMY CRY!”

“J-JiHyukkie…w-why are you h-here”

“JIHYUKKIE WILL PROTECT MOMMY!”

MinnieMing?

Sungmin woke up from his trance, “Ne?”

“What are you thinking?” a frowning Kyuhyun stares at him. He shook his head and brought his attention to the cake. A small smile grazing his lips.

“Is it true Bunny Ahjussi is brother of Daddy????”

Sungmin chuckles at the kid’s eagerness. “Ne JiHyukkie, I’m your daddy’s brother.” He looks up at Donghae,

“I’m sorry, if I’ve known about it would’ve done something to—“

“It’s alright Sungmin-hyung. It can't be helped.” The brunette cuts him in understanding.

“I worry though; Hyukjae’s pretty much became an idiot when you left him. It took my boyfriend two years to be able to joke about the two of you’s break-up without Hyukjae wanting to punch him. He’s also very stubborn and grumpy towards everyone around him.”

“Oh, is that so…”

“BUNNY AHJUSSI! BUNNY AHJUSSI!” the small kid tugs at him. “Does Daddy love cakes like JiHyukkie?” JiHyukkie asks him, his head tilting in wonder as he points at the waiter serving a slice of cake on the customer beside them.

Sungmin couldn’t help but coo because it’s just freaking too adorable he can’t even—“Aigoo~ can I keep you in my pocket little angel?”

The kid giggles at him. He squishes his nephew’s chubby cheeks and happily nods.

“MOMMY! LET US BUY DADDY A CAKE!”

Kyukyu

“Yes My yBunny?”

Sungmin takes a fork and dugs it on the piece of confection,

“What do you think of Hyukjae being a father?”

Kyuhyun stares at him as if he’d heard the most ridiculous thing ever.

.

.

.

Pfft!

His boyfriend began laughing hysterically.

“CHO KYUHYUN!”

 “Gosh Ming! That’s a terrible joke!”

Sungmin glared at his boyfriend, “WELL THEN, NO FOR YOU IN A MONTH!”

.

.

.

“HAHA! Wait—huh? NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!”

 


A/N:

So,,,,,,,while I was doing Chapter 2:

 

I was like....

 

And then it so happened that I watched Hyukjae doing uh............? xD

 

 

I was like,,, " 

 

 

HAHAHAHA!! What are you doing Donghae? xD

 

 

LMAO xDD GRACIAS~!!!!

 

 

 

Credits to the owner of the gifs!!!! :)