Visiting Sooyoung's family Part 2

Stick Around

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung stirred from his sleep as he heard a loud knock on his door. He was about to get up when he felt a pair of arms hugging his waist. He turned around and saw his lover still sleeping. Carefully, he released himself from her and went to the door to see his sister standing there.

 

“What?” He asked in annoyed tone as he was disturbed from his sleep.

“Do you know what time is it now? It is almost time for dinner. You slept for almost 4 hours.” Soojin said.

“Really? I didn’t know that. I guess we were just tired because of the long drive going here. Sorry noona.”

“It’s alright. You go downstairs in 5 minutes. Umma started cooking already.” He just nodded his head and closed the door. He went back towards the bed to wake Jessica up.

 

“Babe. Wake up.” He lightly shook her shoulders but he didn’t get any reaction from the sleeping girl. He tried it again but this time a little harder than the first one and still no response. An idea popped up on his mind and he went on top of her. “I’m sure this will wake you up.” He said to himself before leaning in and kissing every part of her face. Sica moved a little but she didn’t open her eyes. Sooyoung then continued planting kisses starting from her jaw line down to her neck. Jessica moaned unconsciously. He then went to her lips, it before kissing her passionately. He felt Jessica kissing back and her arms around his neck, his arms are on her side supporting his weight as he don’t wanna crush the girl below him. The brunette pulled out first, still on the same position. “You naughty boy!” She giggled and tapped his nose. “Sorry. Noona called us already and I didn’t notice we slept for almost four hours.” He said and lay down beside her. “Come. Let’s go downstairs.” He stand up while pulling Jessica along with him.

 

Jessica decided to help Mrs. Choi in the kitchen as she want to learn to cook the dishes that her boyfriend wants. Yes, she knows how to cook but just the easy ones. “Oh, Jessica. What are you doing here?” Mrs. Choi asked as she saw the girl entered the kitchen. “Aunty, can I help you here?” She asked slowly. “Why? And I told you to call me Umma” The older girl asked back and chuckled when she saw the brunette’s cheeks turned red. “I want to learn how to cook for Sooyoung.” She said shyly. “I have no problem with that. Come here.” She smiled and gestured for her to wear an apron. Mrs. Choi started giving instructions, carefully leading the girl on what to do next. As for Jessica, she felt really happy as she can bond with her boyfriend’s mother and cooking at the same time. “Don’t you cook in your apartment?” Mrs. Choi asked while slicing some vegetables. “I do cook but not the complicated ones. I might burn down our apartment if I stayed in the kitchen for too long.” She laughed softly.  “I’m more on the household chores. I let Sooyoung cook.” She continued. “Is that why you asked if you can help here?” Mrs. Choi asked. She nodded her head and answered her “I want to cook for Sooyoung, the food that he wants. You know, he can cook my favorite food and I want to do the same for him.” The older woman nodded as a sign she understand what she meant. After a few minutes, they are already done and served it on the dining table.

 

“Sooyoung, Jessica helped me cooked all of this.” Mrs. Choi said while taking a seat. Sooyoung was surprised and looked at his girlfriend. “Really babe?” He asked her. The latter just nodded her shyly. “I can’t wait to taste it then” He said excitedly. He started stuffing his plate and began digging in. “Hm. This taste so good.” He said while doing a thumbs-up sign. “Of course it’ll taste good for you. Your girlfriend cooked it.” Soojin teased them. The tall guy just merong-ed at her and continued eating while the brunette blushed madly because of what Soojin said. She felt contented that they liked it even though she just helped. They continued talking while having a good laugh.

 

Soon, it was time for them to go back home. Though they are sad to as they wish they can spend their time a little longer, the duo promised them to back. “Be careful on your way okay? I’m really glad that you visit.” Mrs. Choi said while hugging Sooyoung. “I will Umma. Thank you for cooking for us today.” He said while kissing his mother’s cheek. “No worries. I’ll be glad to cook for you two anytime.” He patted his cheek. “Thank you Jessie for visiting us today.” She hugged the brunette. “No, thank you. I’m happy that I got to visit you today. Thank you for teaching me how to cook Umma.” Jessica said. Mrs. Choi chuckled at her. Sooyoung just watched his girlfriend and family in content as they bid each other good-bye. 

 

 

***************************