Bad joke

Stick Around

 

 

 

 

Later in the afternoon, the young couple decided to rest first as they were tired from the travel going to his parent’s house. They stayed at Sooyoung’s room and just laying there when Sooyoung noticed there is an awkward silence between the and Jessica is quiet since they entered the room.

“Babe is there something wrong? You keep quiet all this time.” The tall guy asked Jessica as he used his free hand to make the girl look at him. She shook her head. No. It’s just that I’m still thinking what happened at lunch earlier. You know, me calling your parents Umma and Appa.” She shyly said and blush slightly. Sooyoung just chuckled at her. “I’m sorry if they are like. I think they really like you.” He smiled at her. “You think so?” She asked.

“I know so. And maybe you start practicing calling them like that from now on.” He said as he was her hair. “Why is that?” She raised her eyebrow as he look at him. “Because we will get married in the future and of course, they will be your mother and father in law. We will have kids and it’s up to you how many you want and we will have our own house.” The brunette looked at him for a minute and decided to and see his reaction. “So you think we’ll get married huh? Who knows I might find someone better than you.” She said seriously. The guy got just stunned at her words and said. “Oh, is that so? Well that’s embarrassing, thinking of our future together not considering what you think or feel. I shouldn’t have said that thinking you don’t feel the same way.”

Obviously he was hurt when said that and he was serious on the part being married. He sighed and slowly released himself from hers and walked towards the balcony. Jessica didn’t know that her joke this time made him hurt. “Maybe I’ve gone too far this time.” She said to herself and followed him in the balcony. She hugged him from behind.

“Babe, are you mad at me?” She slowly asked. He shook his head “No. Why?” he answered in a cold tone while not looking at her. She knew he was hurt by her words awhile ago. “Soo, turn around and look at me.” She requested but he’s still not moving. So he forced him to turned around and when she looked at his eyes, he immediately looked away. She dragged him back to his bed and forced to sit there. She sat beside him and the guy was still not talking. She sat on his lap and straddled him, while Sooyoung is resting his back on the headboard and hold her in the waist. He just gives her a poker face while still looking away. She lean her head on his chest before speaking up.

“Babe, I’m sorry. I just want to tease you and I guess I took it too far. I know you got hurt by my words but believe me babe I didn’t mean a single thing I said earlier.” She said and raised her head to see his reaction. He knew she was waiting for him to speak and he also know he can’t keep being cold to the girl in front of him.  Finally, he looked at her and said “I’m being serious earlier about the marriage part you know. The things  I want to do with you in the future, stuff like that. Cause I know you are the one for me. I don’t know if this is a wrong time to talk about it or you just really think that way. I am really hurt even though it is a joke or something.”

She nodded understanding him before kissing his lips. She cups his face and stared at his eyes. “Now babe, listen to me okay? I’m really sorry about earlier. It was a bad joke, I know. I’m also thinking about our future you know that? Cause I know you are the one for me too, the one I want to spend my life with. There will be no one be better at you cause I’m happy with you. I don’t need anyone else but you. I don’t want you think that I’m just playing with you because of what I said to you awhile ago.  I’m really serious about us Soo. I want to get married with you and have a happy family on our own. I’m sorry again babe. I won’t do it anymore, that’s the last time.” She said sincerely while still staring at him.

He suddenly pulled her closer and hugged her tight, putting his head on the crook of her neck. “Please, don’t  say or do anything like that again. Don’t leave me okay. I love you so much Sooyeon.” He mumbled against her neck. She hugged him back, his hair and said. “I’m sorry again babe. I won’t and don’t leave me too okay? I love you so much Sooyoung.” She pulled away from the hug and brushed his bangs before kissing his forehead, next his nose and lastly his lips. He kissed her back, deep and passionately, their tongue fighting with each other. After a minute or two, they pulled out and panted looking at each other’s eyes. Sooyoung kissed her forehead and they lay down again, snuggling to each other’s warmth.

 

*************************** 

Finally an update. Enjoy!

Goodnight :)