Hellooooooooooo.

Stick Around

“Hey babe, what are you cooking?” Jessica asked as she peeked on Sooyoung who’s busy cooking. While for her, she got bored and her laziness started to attack her so she stop doing some school stuffs and accompanied her boyfriend.

“Hm. Japchae, galbi and…. Oh, tteukgok” He answered while not taking his eyes off of what he’s cooking.

“Mmmm. Sounds delicious. Are you almost done?” She asked as she slipped her hand through his apron and backhugged him while rubbing her cheeks against his back.

“Wae? Are you hungry already?” He turned around and faced her. She nodded while pouting her lips and making a puppy face.

“Aigoo, so cute.” He said while giggling and pinched her cheeks. He would never get enough of her cuteness.  “It is almost done, just a few more minutes. Now go and set the table.” He said and pushed her away while patting her . Jessica just playfully glared at him while the latter just smiled innocently.

But before she get any further, he pulled her wrist. “Before I forgot, where’s my kiss?” He said while pointing to his lips.

“ Okay, close your eyes first.” Jessica requested and the tall guy complied. She leaned in near to his lips but changed her direction to his left cheek and gave a peck. Before Sooyoung opened his eyes, the blonde ran away while giggling.

“You cheated! I’ll get you later Jung.” He shouted and finished his cooking.

“I love you Choi!” Jessica shouted back from the living room.

“What would I do without you Jessica.” Sooyoung mumbled while smiling.

 

--------------------------

Hello! I’m back. Though I said I lost the other chapter for this story, I decided to continue it and just put whatever I have in mind in continuing this story.

Although this is short, I’ll add more to this soon. I cannot update very often but I’ll try my best.

Thank you and Good Night J