Time to visit Sooyoung's parents

Stick Around

 

 

 

The next morning

 

 

Today is a weekend and it is the day they will visit Sooyoung’s family. Jessica woke up due to the sun shining brightly at them and it made her somewhat uncomfortable. She groaned before opening her eyes and felt someone hugging her tightly. She turned around and faced her lover who is still sleeping soundly. She caressed his face before leaning in and kisses his lips. But before she pulls back and get up, she felt Sooyoung kissing back. Sooyoung pulled her on top of him and deepened the kiss. After a few minutes, they pulled out due to lack of air.

 

“Thanks for the morning kiss.” He smiled and kissed her forehead. “Good morning baby.” He continued. “Good morning too babe. Go freshen up while I make breakfast, kay?” He nodded and went to the bathroom.

 

While Jessica was still cooking their breakfast, she felt someone hugging her from the back. “Soo, let go and help me arrange the table.” She said without looking at him. They really look like a husband and wife. They started eating when Sooyoung remembered something.

 

 “Babe, before I forgot, we will be visiting my parents.”

“Oh yeah, I remembered that. What time will we go?”

“How about before lunch. I’ll text noona that we will have lunch and dinner so we can spend more time with them?”

“That’s a good idea. I have no problem with that.” She smiled at him.

 

After eating, Sooyoung suggested that he will be the one to clean the table and wash the dishes. Jessica just waited for him in the living room while watching TV. Few minutes later, Sooyoung sat beside her and patted his lap indicating he wants Jessica to sit there. The brunette complied and leans her back on his chest while Sooyoung’s hands on her waist.

 

“Am I heavy for you?” Sica asked.

“Yes. What are you eating nowadays?” He .

“What did you say? I’m gaining weight? Meanie.” She smacked his hands on her waist.

“Hey, I’m just teasing you.” He said and kissed her cheeks. “You’re my y girlfriend.”

“Psshh. No kisses for you today.” She said seriously but she just want to back.

“What? Whyyyy?” He whined at her and Sica just giggled at his reaction. “You tricked me.” He whined again and playfully kisses her cheeks.

“Babe, that tickles.” She giggled. He hugged her closer to him while watching TV. Soon, it is time for them to prepare themselves before going to Sooyoung’s parents.

 

Jessica took a bath first. Sooyoung unconsciously fell asleep on the sofa while waiting for her. After Sica dressed up and fixed herself. She went out of their room and saw Sooyoung sleeping. She went to the living room and knelt down in front him. Jessica brushed his bangs aside and kissed his forehead before waking him up.

 

“Baby wake up. We don’t wanna be late for lunch do you?” He nodded his head while his eyes are still closed “Get up now please?” She said once more. Sooyoung opened his eyes and taps his lips wanting to be kissed first. Understanding what he wants, she kissed his lips several times and patted his cheeks. “There. Happy now?” She asked while laughing softly. “Super happy!” He grinned at her before going to the bathroom.

 

“Babe, I’m done. Let’s go? He asked her. The brunette nodded. “Wait!” She said. She walked over to Sooyoung and fixed his collar. “Thanks” the tall guy muttered and pecked Jessica’s lips.  

 

After checking the apartment is securely locked, they made their way to the car and drove off to Sooyoung’s parents.

 

 

****************************

Short update.

Next chapter is about their visit on Soo's parents.

Have a good day! :)