Baby Baby

Stick Around

 

 

After reaching Soo’s car, being the gentleman he is, he opened the door for her girlfriend. “After you my gorgeous princess” Sooyoung said and playfully bow at Jessica. “Oh, thank you my handsome prince.” The latter played along and entered the car.

 

“Babe, did you know that Minho asked me a while ago on how you confessed to me.” The brunette told her boyfriend.

“Minho? Your student?” The tall guy asked the girl sitting in the passenger seat which the latter answered with a nod.

“Hmm. I think I could do better back then. You know, not just by singing a song in some karaoke room.” He laughed softy as he remembered on how he confessed to her and slowly intertwined their hands while driving.

“Aww, baby. You know I don’t care how or where, whether it’s on a karaoke room or anywhere. I swear it’s more than enough than a grand confession or anything as long as we got together.” Jessica said softly while smiling at him.

“Yeah I’m very glad that we got together.” Sooyoung said and kissed Jessica’s hand which made Jessica’s heart flutter at his gesture.

 

One thing good about this couple is that even the smallest things, they appreciate it and it puts a smile on each other’s face effortlessly.

 

“You know, it’s a good thing I got an automatic car.” The guy continued.

“Why is that?”

“In this way, I can still always hold your hand while driving. See, just like what I’m doing now” Sooyoung said while grinning at the latter who is blushing right now.

“Sweet as always” The brunette giggled. “Where are we eating by the way?”

“I’m thinking at our restaurant. I wanna see noona. Is it okay with you?”

“Of course it is. I wanna see her too.”

 

Soon, the duo arrived at the Choi’s restaurant. After going inside, they started looking for a table. But a young lady recognized them two and called them while shouting.

 

 

“SOOYOUNG! JESSICA!” The two look for the owner of the voice and it is no other than Soojin.

“Aish. I should’ve know it’s you noona. Hello! I missed you.” Sooyoung said while giving the older girl a hug.

“I missed you too.” Soojin said and pulled away from the hug. She then drifted her attention to the brunette standing beside the guy. “Hi Jessica. You’re still pretty as always. I missed you. Did he treat you well?” She give the brunette a hug as well.

“Thanks. Hehe I missed you too. And yes, he’s taking care of me very well.”

“That’s good or I’ll kill him.” Soojin said while laughing. “Come on, take a sit and pick your order. You wouldn’t want this shikshin to starve.”

“Yah! You’re a shikshin as well.” Sooyoung complained.

“Hahaha. Whatever you say. I’ll leave you two for a while.”

 

 

The two sat down and said their order to the waiter. They talk about some stuff  while waiting for the food. After the food got served, they started eating and continued chatting happily. Of course, they didn’t forget to feed each other or wipe each other’s lips when there is a food stain. Later on, Soojin joined the conversation, updating about each other. Sadly, it’s time to say goodbye.

 

 

“Hey, visit us this weekend. Appa and Umma misses you two and wants to see you.” Soojin said.

“Okay okay. We’ll go there this weekend. We have to go now noona.” Sooyoung said.

“Alright. Don’t forget to bring Jessica. Drive safely okay?”

“Of course. I can’t stay away from her Hehe bye noona.” He grinned and intertwined their hands and that made her princess smile.

“Bye. See you this weekend.” The older girl said and give the couple a hug which the two gladly returned.

“Bye unnie. Take care.” They waved at each other one last time before going back to their car.

 

 

They started driving back to their apartment. Yes, they are living together after they asked their parents if their okay with that. Good thing, they have no problem with that. Their apartment is not that big, but it is has a spacious living room where they do their work most of the time and a big bedroom which looks like a master’s bedroom. It is simple but they liked it. They just only have a small kitchen, as the only two of them are living in there.

Reaching their apartment, the tall guy immediately went to their bedroom and lay down there, closing his eyes as he is dead tired from office works.

 

“Baby, change your clothes first before you take a nap.” Jessica said after she went inside and saw his boyfriend on the bed already. She knew that he is tired. Well, they both are.

“Give me 5 minutes okay?” He said and pulled his girlfriend into his arms so both of them now are lying on the bed. He kissed her forehead while hugging her. Jessica just snuggled closer to him and put her head on Soo’s chest. She kissed his lips before closing her eyes as well.

 

Unknowingly, they drifted off to sleep and forgot to change into much comfortable clothes.

 

 

******************************

Short update.

Do you want me to make the next chapter a Valentine's special?

Just tell me and I'll make one :)