The day we met.

Stick Around

 

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

I slouched back on my chair after reading some documents that had been stacked up on my desk. Don't get me wrong, I love my job but it really gets tiring sometimes. I work as a manager on a company.

 

Let me tell more about myself. I'm Choi Sooyoung, 25. Tall, kinda tanned and a shikshin. I'm proud to admit that I'm a shikshin because I am really one. I have an awesome and loving parents. We own a restaurant and my sister, Soojin-noona, is the one incharge of the operations there. She's a really kind and good sister. She gives me advices whenever I'm troubled and understands me well just like my parents and my girlfriend.

 

My girlfriend. Just thinking about her makes me smile automatically.

 

Her name is Jessica Jung. We've been together for 2 years already. She's a preschool teacher. Though she may have a cold appearance and sometimes people calls her 'Ice Princess', she's really warm and caring inside. I'm glad that I'm one of the people who melt her and got the chance to know her more. We’ve become best of friends for the few months that we know and spend time with each other. Until, I can’t help myself to fall in love with her and ask her to be my girlfriend. She can be like my sister or still my bestfriend somtimes. I'm really lucky that she's mine, my first love and girlfriend. I closed my eyes reminiscing about the day time we first met.

 

Flashback ( 3 years ago )

 

"Noona! I'll just buy some snacks outside. Do you want anything?" Being the shiksin as I am, I got hungry and there's no food to in the house so I decided to go out.

 

"Hmm. Let me think for a while." Soojin said. "Oh. I want ice cream, chocolate flavor please. Some burger and fries also. Thanks!" She said excitedly. Well she's a shikshin also.

 

"Aigoo. Okay okay. I'll go ahead now. Bye!" I said and leave the house.

 

 

While walking in the streets around the neighborhood, one girl caught my eye in front of a convenience store. I can tell she's pretty even though she has her back on me. She has a brunette color of hair, milky skin and I'm guessing she's around 5"4. She's looking very fashionable and looks like a model. I stared on her for about 1 minute before I decided to snapped out of it. I think she's the most beautiful girl my eyes had laid on. Aish “You just saw her Choi Sooyoung and you’re thinking such things. You just saw her back for God’s sake!” I said on my mind.

She seems new around here and it looks like she don’t know where to go. I guess she don’t know her way to her destination or she’s lost. So I went to her to offer some help. I tapped her shoulder. And when she turned around, I gasped and I think my heart stops beating for a second. She’s so beautiful. I swear to myself.

 

“Uhm. Hey are you there?” She said while giving me a cold stare. I gulped. I didn’t realized that I'm staring at her again. But her voice sounds so sweet though there’s a hint of coldness.

 

“Oh. Sorry about that” I said while rubbing my nape. “It seems your new around here and it looks like your kinda lost so I figured to help if you need any.”

 

“Hm. I do actually. My sister asked me to meet her at COEX mall but I don’t know how to get there. I just arrived here from America a few days ago. I’m still not familiar in this place” She answered shyly which I find cute.

 

“I can take you there. It is near here and it is just walking distance. Don’t worry, I won’t do any harm on you.” I said while giving a nervous laugh.

 

“It looks like I can trust you. Hm. Are you sure? Maybe I’m disturbing you. I can just call my sister to fetch me here.”

 

“It’s okay. I don’t mind accompanying you for a while and I got to meet a new friend right here.” I chuckled.

 

“Oh. Thank you so much. You’re really a big help to me today.” She said sincerely.

 

“I forgot my manners. I’m Sooyoung by the way. Choi Sooyoung.” I introduced myself while smiling and held out my hand to offer a handshake.

 

“Jessica. Jessica Jung” She introduced herself with a warm smile and held out her hand to accept the handshake I offered. When our hands touched, I can tell my heart beats faster. I looked at her and did I just saw her blushed? Hehehe.

 

“So shall we go now Jessica-ssi?”

 

“Let’s go. Thank you once again Sooyoung-ssi” Jessica said with a smile.

 

"No problem."

 

We started walking to go to the mall and I glanced at the girl beside me. A smile appears on my face while glancing at her. Though it seems really fast, I like her the first time I saw her.

 

 

Flashback ends

 

 

A call interrupted my flashback. I opened my eyes, sat up straight and look at the caller.

Oh, it’s my princess. I answered her call.

 

“Hi babe.” I answered while smiling even though she doesn’t see it.

 

“Hi Soo-baby. Are we still go for lunch?” She asks with some aegyo on it. Who would thought that the ice princess I knew have this cute side of her.

 

“Yes babe. I’ll pick you up at school within 30 minutes okay? Just stay there.”

 

“Okay baby. I’ll wait for you. I love you.” She said in a sweet voice.

 

“I love you too babe.”

 

“Muuuuuaaahhhhhhhhhhhh” She said while giggling.

 

“Aigoo babe you’re just too cute. Hehe I’ll hang up now, ne? I love you.”

 

I ended the call and arrange my things before fetching my princess.

 

 

 

******************************

Here's the first chapter.

Sorry it took too long to post this.

I think it's boring xD