Last Day Of School

I Will Love You Till You'll Love Me Back

 

 

You got better and your parents came home with Luhan's parents. When she saw the bandage on your head.. she.. yeah.. kind of freaked out.. but Luhan calmed her down. 

And yeaaaaah. Today it's Friday. The last day of school aaand today Luhan will be forever out of your room. Well, kind of.. 

You got up at 6:30 and got ready for your graduation. You took a bath and dressed up pretty.. umm..

 

 

dress    +         

 

 

You curled your hair and put a light make up on. You got out of your room and went downstairs. You parents, Luhan's parents and Luhan were on the couch, their back facing you.

They heard stepts.

 

Mom : So you are ready? Let's go.

 

She said it without looking at you. They got up and turned around all at once. 

They saw your outfit and hair and their jaw dropped. 

Luhan wanted to say something but no words came out. 

 

Luhan's Mom : ( hit Luhan with her elbow ) say something.

Luhan : Woah.

Luhan's Mom : That's all?

Luhan : Yes.

 

* In School's Yard *

 

Kai : Shu An, do you know where Seul Hee is?

Shu An : ( blushed ) No.. I don't think she's here yet.

You : Hey guys.

 

Shu An and Kai turned around and saw You and Luhan. Their jaw dropped as well. Kai had a " sjdhgcjksadkjhdac sooo y and pretty and jhgfj,fhwkjf yummy sdhvfj,hsdfjds aweeeh "-face. 

 

Kai : You look so -

Shu An : YES! 

Kai : B-But.. How -

Luhan : It hit her in the morning. She shooed me out and dressed like this. ( he pointed at your body )

Kai : What do you mean " She shooed you out" ?

​You : Ahahaaha. Nothing..

Luhan : Wait you.. didn't know? I'm sleeping in her room.

Kai : And, what about her?

Luhan : In her room.

Shu An : They are sharing a room, GENIUS.

You : It's not like t-

Kai : But i thought that you'll move out or he'll move out. You sharing the bed too?

Luhan : Yes.

You : NO.

Shu An : Erm.. Okay.. Let's change the topic. Okay?

 

You all talked about what you'll do next.

 

Luhan : I'll stay home and relax for 1 year and then I'll go to college. Maybe..

You : Me too. I'm too lazy to start with the college now. I'll just stay home for 1 year.

Shu An : Awwh. You'll get married, right? 

You : Who?

Shu An : You two, silly.

Luhan  : What? No. With her?

You : Be serious. He's ugly and a . I won't marry him. 

Luhan : Me? You nuts? Look at you! You are UG-

Shu An : Really? Look at her. She's so beautiful.

Kai : Agree..

You : See ?

Luhan : But it's beacuse of the make up. You never saw her with her bed hair. 

Kai : I saw her..

Luhan : And your face fell, right? She looked like a monster.

Kai : It was actually.. um.. y.. sorry Seul Hee. It's just the truth.

You : Um.. It's okay.

 

You, Luhan and Shu An took your diploma and well, talked on the stage about stuffs ( things you are doing at a graduation ). 

After the whole event, you, Luhan, Shu An and Kai stayed in front of the gates. 

 

Kai : So, guys, i forgot to tell you. If you have nothing better to do tonight, come at my house. There will be a huge party. And * ahem * because my parents are kind, they bought us alchool. Sooo.. It will be funny. 

 

You looked at him with your " Oh no "-face. 

 

You : I won't come.

Luhan : Wooowh. Alchool? I'm in! She'll come. I'll take her with me even if that's the last thing i'm doing in my life.

Shu An : I'll come too. I have nothing better to do.

Kai : Thanks Luhan. And thanks Shu An too. I'm glad you'll come. Now i gotta go. Bye bye.

 

You waved at Kai and called your parents to come back for you. But they told you that they are in town for shopping. You sighed and told Luhan that you have to walk. 

You both started to walk. It was pretty hard for you because of the heels.

You suddenly saw 2 drunken boys. They were about 23-25 years old. They saw you and your mini y dress with your killer heels and killer body and came near you. Luhan was behind you with his earphones in his ears.

 

Guy 1 : Oh, pretty little lady, what are you doing alone here? You have no boyfriend? Let me kiss you.

Guy 2 : Noo. She's mine. Take another one. Ohh, I like your legs. Sooo.. y and .. mhh. 

 

They scared the out of you. Of course you were more than scared. You took a step back but one of them ( Guy 2 ) came closer and grabbed your waist.

He leaned closer to kiss you but you rejected him. You screamed and pushed him.

Luhan heard you and saw the guy trying to kiss you. He ran to you and hit the guy. He fell on the ground and Luhan put his hands around you.

You started crying. He hugged you and kissed your head.

You opened your eyes shocked by his action. When you opened your eyes you saw that one of the guys ( Guy 1 ) wanted to throw a bottle of beer at Luhan. 

You pushed both of you aside and the bottle didn't hit him nor you.

He hit the other guy and ran dragging you behind him. Because of the heels it was hard for you to run so he just put you on his back and started running.

You arrived home, thanked Luhan and went straight to your room without anything else. You sat on the bed with the blanket on your head.

You looked at your phone, it was 2:00 p.m. Kai told you that the party will start at 7:00 p.m. so you just closed your eyes and fell asleep.

But you forgot to do one thing.. to set your alarm. 

 

 

You woke up because someone suddenly stormed in your room. You got up and looked at the door. It was Luhan. 

 

Luhan : Hurry up! Wake up! NOW! It's 5:30 p.m! 

You : WHAT?!

Luhan : YES! Wash up and change your clothes. I will get ready too and when you are ready I'll call a taxi.

 

You washed up like the speed of the light and opened your closed. You had a very big problem, wich was : You DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR.

You had a strange feeling. You felt like you wanted to blow their minds. Kai said that the party will be huge. So, there will be, of course, lots of hot guys. 

Your " blow their minds " outfit :

   

 

You had no idea when you bought the heels and the dress but you liked them, so you quickly dressed up and put makeup on. 

You almost ran downstairs. Luhan's jaw dropped again, but he just blinked 3 times and came back on earth. He called a taxi and left the house with you.

 

You arrived at Kai's party at 7:05 p.m. You felt proud.

You opened the door and a cupcake almost hit your face. You heard a sorry and got in with Luhan.

You took the phone out of you bag to call Shu An. But just then someone took the phone from you.

You opened your mouth to say something and looked at the person who took the phone. It was Kai. After you saw him, of course, no words came out.

He smelled like alchool and his hair was damn y and his lips too, and his uhh, chocolate eyes and his almost chest. 

 

You : Hey, give me my phone. I have to call Shu An.

Kai : She's in the back yard. If i'm not wrong she kissed some guys.

You : She what?

Kai : Yep, she kissed guys.. Maybe we should make out too. 

You : You are drunk.

Kai: I know, right? Hell yeah.

 

You rolled your eyes and sighed. You just noticed that Luhan wasn't here anymore.

You drank a glass of votka with caramel. You finally found the back yard and saw Shu An kissing guys. 

 

You : Shu An!

 

She stopped kissing a y blonde tall guy. She smiled at him and looked around. 

She saw you and smiled again. She got up and came to you.

 

Shu An : Hey Seul Hee. What's up?

You : You drunk? You smell like alchool.

Shu An : Well, I'm fine too, thanks for asking. I'm sober. I smell like alchool because of them. ( She pointed at the blonde guy and another one near him )

You : Woowh. Your night goes pretty well, huh?

Shu An : Yeah. Hot dress and heels. And by the way, where is Luhan?

You : I don't know. Maybe he's kissing some girls too.

Shu An : Oh.. Okay. Well, I'll go now. Ma' boy is waiting for me. Have fun.

You : Wow. Easy tiger. Okay. You too.

 

You left her and walked in the house. Because you were a little bored you drank at least 7 glasses of alchool and now you even took a bottle of Jim Beam in your hand.

You were dancing with a group of guys and the bottle in your hand.

The guys were really hot. And you were really drunk.

A hand grabbed your arm and pulled you upstairs. You just let yourself being dragged because you were too drunk to care.

 

One minute later you noticed you were in a dark room, your back was touching the cold wall.

You saw a familiar pretty face. It was Luhan.

He leaned closer to your face. Just then his lips touched yours. He started kissing you. 

You kissed him back without hesitation.

You tasted the alchool in his mouth too, but you didn't stop.

 

He lifted you in a hug without breaking the kiss. You wrapped your legs around his waist.

You two were making out passionately.

He put you on the bed and you just felt him above you. 

You continued kissing him till he was dead tired. He fell next to you on the bed and both of you fell asleep.

 

 

 


 

A/N: Yeees. New Update. I know you like it! You little ert. This chapter is a little.. uh.. different. haha. I just felt like doing it like this. :')

Thanks for reading and i really hope you liked it. <3

 

Comment and Subscribe pretty please * puppy face *. 

Love ya * gives you bear hug and kiss on cheek *