Last Week Of School : W&T. Home Alone with the Devil.

I Will Love You Till You'll Love Me Back

 

 

 

You called your mother to ask her where she is after Luhan almost killed you for being late. You mom told you that their car broke and they don't know when they'll be back. 

 

Luhan : Well?

You : Erm.. They don't know when they'll be back..

Luhan : Wait. What? So.. They want me to stay here? With you? Same house? Without them?

You : Yes. Wait. What's wrong with me? 

Luhan : Mh.. I .. Okay. So. I'm going to sleep. Good night.

You : 'Kay. Bye.

 

You changed your clothes but stayed downstairs. You the TV and searched something interesting. You found a horror movie named " Death Bell 2 ".

You watched it even of you were really scared. The light was turned off and you were on the couch. You were too scared to get up and turn it on. 

You heard steps on the stairs. Because of the TV's light the body was black.

You heard something hitting one of the stairs and a light " moan " full of pain. You started to scream and hid your face in the couch. 

You felt a hand on your arm, shaking it.

 

Luhan : Yah!

 

You screamed louder.

 

Luhan : Hey! Seul Hee! Are you okay? Wake up!

 

You recognized the voice.

You stopped screaming and looked at the face which was in front of you. You saw Luhan's face and hugged his neck like there will be no tomorrow and breathing like you have only 3 minutes before dying.

You heard a little " hmpghghgh " and you let go of Luhan's neck. You looked at him in confusion and saw that he was breathing like a sick dog.

 

You : S-so-rry..

Luhan : YAH! WHAT'S WRONG WITH -

 

He saw your tears falling. He looked at you like you were a lost little puppy. He got up and lifted you bridal style.

 

You : What -

Luhan : Shh. Just calm down. Okay? 

 

You nodded and let him carry you. And you fell asleep in his arms.

You heard a " bang " and you trembled. You looked in the direction of the sound and saw Luhan shirtless.

You started screaming again. Luhan ran to you and hugged you.

 

Luhan : Hey! What's wrong!

You : Aggh. Leave me alone!

Luhan : Yah! I'm Luhan.

You : I know! You shirtless person!

 

Luhan left the hug and looked at himself.

 

Luhan : Ahahahah.. Yeah.

 

He put on a t-shirt and sat down on his bed. You put the blanket on you and put the pillow above your head. 

 

Luhan : Hey. You okay?

You : Yes.

Luhan : You sure? You look like you just saw a ghost or something.

You : I did.

Luhan : What?

You : Nothing. Good Night.

Luhan : Good night. If you are scared, just wake me up. Okay?

 

You didn't respond. You just stayed still, under the blanket.

You looked in the room and saw awkward things like : 1. a little light in the mirror. Why? Why is it here?, 2. Shadows moving. Why?, 3. You heard Luhan breathing and you saw his body moving while breating. Why?

You got up from your bed and jumped quickly in Luhan's bed just in case. Monsters might grab your legs and drag you with them.

 

Luhan : What the hell.

 

He looked at you and hugged you tight.

 

Luhan : You okay?

You : Yes.

Luhan : Then, what's wrong?

You : Nothing. I'm just.. scared. Can you sleep with me?

Luhan : What?

You : I asked you if you can sleep with me.

Luhan : But we are.. you know.. i mean.. we.. t-to-together? We..

You : NOOOO. No nooo no no noo. I.. oh. No. I mean, if you can sleep with me in my bed, because i'm scared. Not having.. . 

Luhan : Why? Is there something wrong about having with me? You think I'm not hot?

You : No. Just. Oh come on. LUHAN! you ert. Shut up. 

 

He giggled and got up. You both stayed on your bed. He sat pretty far from you. I mean, You sat at the edge of the bed no. 1, and he stayed at the edge no. 2. 

You went closer to him and turned around. He turned around too and looked at you and you at him.

You looked one at each other for maybe 15 minutes.

He opened his mouth so say something but you quickly shook your head trying to make him silent.

 

You : Just shut up. Okay?

Luhan: But -

You : No.

 

He closed his eyes and sighed. Just then, you leaned closer to him and kissed his cheek.

He opened his eyes and looked again at you.

 

Luhan : Ermhagshkdkhrfgurlskxml jvcbkdjbooqbcj nchubrvjb. Huh?

You : Thanks.. For being here. And for taking care of me.

Luhan : Anytime.

You : What do you mean?

Luhan : Nothing. Just sleep.

 

You saw a shadow moving. You closed your eyes and let out a " Mh ".

Luhan hugged you tight. You felt his warm chest touching your face. You opened your eyes and tried to look at him but he tightened the hug.

 

 

You woke up in the morning because the light hit your face. You were above Luhan . I mean, ABOVE.

Well, during the night you had no problem with it because your sleep was comfortable.

You saw his not so cute face ( he was sleeping with his mouth opened ). You let your head fall on his chest.

He then suddenly woke up and got up. You fell on the ground right away and your hit the floor hard.

 

Luhan : Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry. You okay?

You : Ouch. Yes. 

 

You two watched at the clock and it was 9 a.m. so you decided to sleep more, because school started and you were late anyway.

You took a long warm bath. 

 

~ Downstairs, in the kitchen ~

 

Luhan : Holy Jesus. What is she doing in the bathroom? Why it takes her so long? 

 

Just then you stepped in the kitchen.

 

Luhan : You okay?

You : Yeah. Thanks. Sooooo? Breakfast?

Luhan : Sure. You can pick whatever you want. ( he smiled sweetly )

You : Awh. Thanks. But.. The food?

Luhan : H-Huh?

You : Where's the food dude?

Luhan : I thought .. you .. 

You : You thought that i'm preparing the food. Huh? No way bro'. You should do it. Good luck.

Luhan : Excuse me? You're the girl here.

You : So?

Luhan : So you should prepare the food.

You : Well, i won't. You'll do it.

Luhan : Well, i won't prepare it.

You : FINE! Then, let's eat stones. Huh?

Luhan : Sure. Why not?

 

He rolled his eyes and grabbed a bowl. He put some milk and cereals in the bowl and brought the spoon closer to his mouth. 

You just hit the floor with your foot and lost your balance. You fell of the floor. And after that you saw nothing, but black in front of your eyes.

 

 

 

* Luhan's Thoughts *

 

She hit the floor with her foot and then slipped on something and fell on the ground. I ran to her and lifted her head and called her name. But she just didn't respond. 

I felt something wet on my hand. I put her head back on the ground and looked at my had. Iy\t was blood. Her head was bleeding. I took out my phhone but because of the blood from my hand it fell on the ground.

I took it again and called the ambulance. 

I was so scared while waiting for the ambulance. I kept calling her name but she just stayed silent with her eyes closed.

The ambulance arrived and took her to the hospital. They told me to take a taxi and they left. I called a taxi and arrived at the hospital the same time with them. 

I ran to her but a doctor told me to stay away and to wait outside the room. 

I sat down and took my phone. It was full of blood. A new iphone full of blood. But, who cares? She is in danger now and i should call her mother. I tried to call her mother but the ing voice mail told me that her phone has no signal ever and ever again.

My mom's phone was turned off too. So i called Baekhyun because i was too scared.

 

Baekhyun : Hey, you okay?

 

I put my hands on my face and tears started to fall down on my cheecks. What's wrong with me? I never cry. Not even when someone dies. 

Last year my hamster died and guess what? I bought another one. Yes. I don't really care about them after they die. I just care about family members mostly of close friends. 

But Seul Hee.. She wasn't my close friend. She was just Seul Hee.. 

 

I nodded at Be\aekhyun's question and wiped my tears away. I got up and started to walk to the bathroom when i heard a door opening and someone saying " Who's Seul Hee's guardian?"

 

I ran to the doctor and told him that i'm her guardian.

 


Doctor: It's not so bad. She sould rest in the hospital 2 days. She's awake now. You can go in.

 

I nodded and went in.

 

I saw her laying here, on the bed. Looking at me.

 

You : Hey..

Luhan : Hey.. You feeling better?

You : Mhm.. I'm sorry.

Luhan : For?

You : Making your life a living hell..

Luhan : No.. It's not your fault. It's mine. I 'm sorry..

 

 

==========================================================

 

A/N : Heey guys ^^ Sorry for late update. 

I hope you like this chapter. I know it's short and quite boring but i have to go to my guitar class now. 

Thanks for reading and don't forget to Subscribe and Comment. 

Love ya >:D<