Last Week Of School : Hospital.

I Will Love You Till You'll Love Me Back

 

 

You and Luhan talked about what happened to you. 

Suddenly the door opened slowly and Tao walked slowly in and Lay behind him.

 

Lay : She's awake?

Tao : MY GIRLFRIEEEEEEND! WHAT HAPPENED? ARE YOU OKAY?

Luhan : Y-Your WHAT?

Tao : Girlfriend, genius.

You : Erm..

Lay : Tao!

Tao : What?

Luhan : She's not your girlfriend.

Lay : No, he just..

Tao : Then? What? You think she's yours?

Luhan : Well, I.. W.. I.. HG... Aishnsckdcnhfnm.. Uh..

You : No. I'm just his friend. Done?

 

Tao pouted and looked at you with his puppy face.

 

Tao : I know you don't want to hurt his feelings. Just admit it. You are MY girlfriend. 

You : Hmphfajbschbefj. No. Im your friend. 

Tao : Yeah. But you are a girl.

Lay : Tao. Just. Shut. The. . UP!

Luhan : Mhm.!

 

Tao glared at Luhan and Luhan did the same. You sighed and put your hands in your messy hair.

 

Lay : Okay guys. Stop. She's tired. 

 

Someone opened the door and his head popped in.

 

Baekhyun : Erm.. I just wanted to see if -

You : Yes. Come in.

Baekhyun : Hehe. Thanks. Bye the way, Luhan are you feeling better? 

Luhan : AHEM. Yes.

Baekhyun : You sure? You cr -

Luhan : AHEM. I said yes.

 

You turned around to face Luhan who stayed on a chair near your bed. You felt sleepy, so you closed your eyes. You only heard the boys talking about cars and sweets. But you fell asleep. 

 

 

* Luhan's Thoughts *

 

I noticed her sleeping so i told the guys to go out. Lay wanted to stay here so i just let him. I told him to stay with her cuz i want to go to the restroom. He nodded and sat on my chair.

 

 

 

* Lay's Thoughts *

 

I looked at her and she was just sleeping peaceful. I smiled and her face suddenly changed. Her tears started falling and she kept calling Luhan's name.

I grabbed her hand and she kind of calmed down. I wiped her tears away and covered her shoulders with the blanket.

Luhan isn't back yet. He should hurry up. If she wakes up and he's not here, maybe she'll start crying or something. And i really don't lnow how to make girls feel better.

The door opened and i got up to tell Luhan that she cried in her sleep. But the person who opened the door wasn't Luhan for sure. 

It was a tall guy, with dark-brown hair and dark skin. I think it's Kai.

 

Lay : Kai, what are you doing here?

 

Kai wanted to go near her bed but i stepped in front of him.

 

Kai : Move.

Lay : I can't. Just tell me why are you here?

Kai : I said MOVE.

 

Kai pushed me and stepped closer to your bed. He saw your head bandaged and that the room was full of electronic things.

 

Kai : What happened to her?

Lay : I .. But.. Why should i tell you?

Kai : I'm her brother. Okay? Now tell me.

Lay : You sure? I mean. Whatever. She fell and yeah.. broke her head. It's not so bad. But she should stay in the hospital tonight.

 

I saw her moving and calling again Luhan's name. She got up and screamed.

Just then,Kai ran to her and hugged her. That was just like a scene of a horror movie. What the hell.

 

Kai : Seul Hee. Are you okay?

Seul Hee : Kai. Where's Luhan?

Kai : I don't know. He's not here.

 

She started crying. I opened my mouth to say that he's at the restroom, but the door opened and Luhan walked in.

She opened her eyes to see who came.

She stopped crying when she saw Luhan. She got up and ran to Luhan dragging with her all the cables. I wanted to laugh but i hold it in me.

 

 

* Luhan's Thoughts *

 

She jumped in my arms dragging with her all the cables and leaving Kai dumbfounded on the bed.

I hugged her back and she started crying in my chest.

 

You : Why did you leave? Crazy bastard.

 

She hit my chest with one of her hands.

 

Luhan : I just.. wanted to pee.

 

She left the hug and looked at me like i was an alien or something.

 

You : Oh.. I.. thought you left.. ewww. You know.. I can live without knowing this..

 

I wanted to laugh at her reaction but i just smiled.

 

 

Luhan : Oh. Hi Kai.

Kai : Hello. ( he smiled )

You : Kai. How did you know that something happened to me?

Kai : Shu An told me.

You : Shu An? But how did she -

Luhan : Baekhyun was with her when i called him.

Lay : Umm.. Hi guys.

You : Oh.. Sorry Lay. Where's Tao?

Lay : He left 2 hours ago.

You : Can you tell me what time -

Lay : Yes. It's 6 p.m.

You : HOLY . I have to go home. 

Luhan : No. You'll stay here tonight.

You : But.. Alone?

Kai : I can -

Luhan : I will be here. Chill.

 

 

A few minutes later, Kai and Lay left. I asked her if she's hungry and she just nodded. Her face was pale.

 

Luhan : Hey.. Are you okay?

You : M-Mhm.

Luhan : Wait here. I'll bring the nurse to check you.

 

I wanted to walk but she grabbed my hand.

 

You : Please don't leave me alone. 

Luhan : But i have to bring the nurse here. You are not fine. 

 

She got up and stayed next to me.

 

You : I am fine. S -

 

Just then she fainted but i caught her in time.

I put her on the bed and brought the nurse.

She told me that Seul Hee was too tired so her power left her.

I took my phone and called Seul Hee's mother. She answered.

 

~ At the phone ~

 

Miss Lee : Hello?

Luhan : Hello? Miss Cho? Umm. You have to come home. Quickly. 

Miss Lee : Oh Luhan, IO'm afraid i can't. We will be back tomoroow. But why? What happened?

Luhan : Well.. I don't know how to say it. Erm.. Seul Hee broke her head. She's now in hospital.

Miss Lee : WHAT? OH MY GOD. HOW ? WHAT HAPPENED? WHEN? IS SHE OKAY?

Luhan : Yes. She's okay now. She fell and hit her head in the kitchen. She's asleep.  But she woke up at 6 p.m. And it happened today. Don't worry, i'll take care of her.

Miss Lee : Okay. We will be back tomorrow around 11 p.m. 

Luhan : Why so late?

Miss Lee : Our car broke and it will be ready tomorrow at 8 p.m. and we need time to pack and come back. Sorry. And thanks for everything Luhan.

 

~ End of the phone call ~

 

You : L-Luhan?

Luhan : Yes?

You : Come here. I need you here.

Luhan : Okay. But why? Is there something wrong?

You : No. I just want you to be near me. Come.

 

I walked near the bed. She moved to the edge and told me to sit on the bed. I told her that she sould sleep but she insisted. So i sat on the bed. She grabbed my wrist and fell asleep again. 

While i was looking at her i just lost myself and fell asleep too.

 

 

 

=====================================

 

A/N : Hello my sweet readers. It took me 5 hours to write this. I know its jhgcvjksdhvkjhsdk so in' boring. But i had so ing idea what to ing write. Sorry T-T. 

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE please :o3

Love ya little pieces of Heaven. 

By the way. I was stalking EXO on the internet ( like usually) and found this : 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&v=Q1CZaAwAHQ0&NR=1

 

Holy . I laughed my off. It's so amazing. Luhan is trolled by Tao and Kris. LOL. And even a blowing in the ear contest between Lay and Luhan. You should watch. It's funny. Trust me. 

And here some Luhan and Kai Gifs ( Because I CAN And I WANT ) :