First day, total mess.

I Will Love You Till You'll Love Me Back

 

 

 

Kai : So.. Umm.. Seul Hee, can you tell me what you did a while ago with Luhan above you?

You : Errm.. Kai Oppa.. He is just an .. He wanted to sleep on my bed so i hit him and he came closer to me and i was just like " WTF" and his face was like " I will eat you " and i was just like " Mommy. Help me ". And And AAAnd he locked the door and told me to shut up. And -

 

Kai just stared at you and suddenly cut you off.

 

Kai : So.. Luhan.. Since she can't tell me what exactly happened here, can you tell me?

Luhan : Sure. I just wanted to sleep on her bed.

Kai : That's all?

Luhan : Yes.

Kai : And why the you were above her?

Luhan : Just because.

Kai : ( he made a " WHAT THE "- face ) Nevermind.

 

He looked at you with puppy eyes and you just blushed lightly. 

 

Luhan : Oh, Oh. You blushed.

 

He pointed at your cheecks. You came down on earth and hit him in his arm.

 

You: I didn't! Jerk ( you muttered )

Luhan : What? You just called me jerk?

You : No.

Luhan : Yes! You did.

You : So you are telling me that you are a jerk and i don't have to call you a jerk anymore because you know that?

Luhan : What? ( he screams )

Kai : Oooookay. Stop it. It's enough.

 

You and Luhan stopped talking and just looked at Kai.

 

Kai : Now. I won't ask you again what happened because i know it's something i don't need to know. 

You : Kai.. It's just..

 

He cupped your face with his hands and looked in your eyes with a deep and full of love eyes.

 

Kai : It's just nothing.

 

He poked lightly your cheek.

 

Kai : Well, I should go now. I just came to say hi ( he smiled sweetly ).

 

You nodded and waved smiling.

 

Luhan : Bye Kai. See you later.

 

Luhan looked at you in confusion. You were still waving and smiling.

He hit your hand and you realized what you were doing. You looked at him. He gave you an " WTF " look and smirked.

 

You : What?

Luhan : Nothing.

 

He made a puppy face and ran out of the room.

 

You : What is wrong with him?

 

Luhan popped his head inside.

 

Luhan : You are not coming?

You : Where?

Luhan : Downstairs. Your mom called us.

You : I'm coming.

 

You fixed your hair and clothes and went out to see what your mom wants. 

 

Mom : Hey darling. Well. We want to watch a some videos with you and Luhan from when you two were kids. Can you turn on the tv and fix the things?

You : Why me?

Mom : Oh. Come on. Please? I still have to talk with Luhan's mom. Hurry up.

You : Ughh. Okay.

Mom : Luhan darling, can you help her? Please.

Luhan : Sure.

 

He went inside and sat on the couch.

 

You : What are you doing?

Luhan : Good. What about you?

You : I mean, you should help me, shouldn't you?

Luhan : Maybe.

 

You put your hands in your hair and started to scream.

 

Luhan : Shut up, will you?

You : No! I won't. 

 

You glared at him and he just looked away and smirked.

 

Luhan : Nevermind. I'll go upstairs. Bye.

 

You finished preparing the room for their movies and went upstairs too.

You entered your room and saw Luhan sleeping on your bed. You decided to leave him alone and you went to your mom's room. You laid on the bed and as soon as you closed your eyes you fell asleep.

 

- After 2 hours -

 

Luhan  woke up and wated to see what the adult are doing.

He sat on the couch and watched the movies with them.

 

- After 20 minutes -

 

Mom : Ohh. That was a good movie.

Luhan's mom : I know, right? Luhan sweetie, where is Seul Hee ?

Luhan : In Mrs. Lee's room. She is sleeping.

Mom : Luhan. Can you please bring her to her room? You can wake her up. She won't sleep tonight, i bet.

Luhan : Okay.

 

He entered your mom's room, went closer to the bed.

And almost touched your hand to shake you. He wanted to shake you and scream but you suddenly moved in your sleep. You had an angelic face.

His mouth was open because he opened it so scream. He lost his balance and fell near the bed but his hand touched your leg.You are a heavy sleeper so you didn't even move. He sighed in ease.

He lifted you bridal style to take you to your room. He put you on your bed and covered you before taking a shower.

You woke up and found yourself in your room.

 

You : Errm. I thought i fell asleep in mom's room..

 

Someone got out from your bathroom. It was Luhan. He was shirthless and had only his pants on. His hair was wet and he had a towel around his neck.

 

Luhan : Oh. You wok-

You : AAAAAAAAA! GET OUT YOU ERT! NOW! 

 

You threw all the pillows from your bed at him.

 

Luhan: STOP IT CRAZY WOMAN!

 

You stopped and breathed hard.

 

Luhan : What's wrong with you?

You : HOLY . MAN. YOU ARE HALF .

Luhan : And? You saw me half before. Don't you remember? 

You : We were kids back then. And you weren't y back then.

Luhan : Wait. You mean.. I am y now? 

 

You panicked. You just said it. You really did. You don't know what to do now.

He walked closer to your bed where you were. He smirked and came closer and closer. You were at the edge of your bed ready to get off, but you couldn't even close your eyes.

You were staring at his wet and y abs. You gasped when his face was maybe 5 inches away from yours.

He looked in your eyes and you blushed. He leaned closer and your noses were almost touching. 

 

Luhan's Thoughts *

 

I wanted to make a sick joke but it turned against me. I wanted to kiss her so badly. I think i started to like her. I don't know how it happened but i have to hate and annoy her again. Ohh God. Help me please.

I leaned closer to her without me knowing it. My body was moving without my permission. 

It was like Karma wanted to me up. She made it even harder for me when she closed her eyes and reaxed her entire body. 

I just leaned closer and closer and closed my eyes, when suddenly, * RIIINGG *. Right people, it was HER PHONE. Her phone destroyed everything.

She quickly opened her eyes and took her phone. She looked at the caer id and smiled. I think it was Kai. She left me dumbfounded and answered with a creepy smile on her face.

 

* Luhan's Thoughts turned off *

 

* At the phone *

 

You : Hello? 

Kai : Hey, Seul Hee, how are you?

You : You know, nothing, bored..

Kai : Really? Well. I called to ask you to meet me tomorrow. I mean. Just to talk and have fun. After school of course. I will pick you up. Okay?

You : Sure. 

Kai : Okay. I'll see you tomorrow then. Bye.

 

End of the phone call*

 

* Luhan's Toughts *

 

What? She really said it? SHE DID NOTHING? WE ALMOST KISSED WOMAN. ALMOST.

Mhm. Okay. If you want it to be like this, you'll see, tomorrow.

 

* Luhan's Toughts turned off *

 

Luhan smiled evily when you hung up.

 

You : What?

Luhan : Nothing.

You : Tell me.

Luhan : No.

You : Ughh. Okay. 

 

You took your clothes and went to the bathroom to wash up.

 

 

 

Luhan : Mhm. Better wash up now, because tomorrow you'll be a total mess.

 

 

 

 

======================

 

A/N : Aye, Ayeee, Ayeeheh. You like it? :3. Sorry. I know its asdfghjkljhgfgsh all of a sudden but i just feel like writing it all now. Lol. Okay. Next update on sunday my dear readers. Love you all. <3

 

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT :o3. 

See ya :'D

 

Btw : Wifey, If you are reading this, I love you xD :').