So.. You are back?

I Will Love You Till You'll Love Me Back

It's a normal day of school. Well not so normal because it was summer. You were on your way home when you felt someone grabbing your hand. You looked back and you saw Dae Eun. 

 

You : Hey, What's up?

Dae Eun : Well, You know.. My parents are gone and i wanted to come with you. Let's go somewhere ( she smiled )

 

You just nodded and went home. When  you arrived you screamed your mom's name to check if she's home. You herad no reply so you just went to your room with Dae Eun and a tray full of sweets.

 

You : Oh. I'm sooo hungry. Want some?

Dae Eun : N-No .. Thanks anyway. How can you eat that? It's so ewwh. 

You : Well.. I don't need any vegetables like you do.. My brain loves fast food and sweets. And my tummy does too.

Dae Eun : Yeah. Till you'll be so fat that you won't exit your room anymore and i will come here to take care of you and Kai will kill you. Oh no. And he will be sad. I will kill you if Kai gets sad ( she hit your leg )

You : Yah! It hurts. Wanna die? I will kill you -

 

Suddenly your mom called your name.

 

You : What? ( you screamed but not so loud )

Mom : SEUL HEEE!!

You : WHAAAAAT?

Mom : SEUL HEE COME DOWNSTAIRS RIGHT NOW. WE HAVE GUESTS AND YOU'LL DIE OF HAPPINESS IF YOU WILL SEE WHO CAME!!

 

You told Dae Eun to stay in your room and you went downstairs.

 

You : Ugghh. What -

 

You saw a man and a woman who looked familiar, and a tall gorgeous, blonde, sweet and beautiful guy. You waved shyly and went closer to your mom.

 

Mom : Look who came. ( she said and she hugged the woman )

Dad : Yes. They finally came back. Aren't you happy ?

Woman : Ohh, Seul Hee, you are so beautiful. 

Man : You sure are pretty. Isn't she? ( he looked at the gorgeous guy )

Guy : Errmm.. Mhm

 

The woman hit the guy lightly.

 

Guy : Ouch.

Woman: Luhan i swear you are so cold. I don't know who raised you like that. 

 

When you heard the word " Luhan " your jaw dropped. You knew it was him. The guy who made your childhood a living hell. You hated him and everything about him. You thought you are finally free when your parents told you that they are going in China. And you thought that time that you won't see him again. That he was gone forever. But you were wrong. He came back. But that's not all. He came back and he is gorgeous. He looks like a normal guy, but you know he is not. He just proved that to you when he told you that you are not pretty, 2 minutes ago.

 

Mom : Oh dear, close your mouth.

 

Luhan started to laugh so loud. His mom hit him again.

 

Luhan : Ouch, AGAIN. What? You didn't see her face? She looked like this. ( he imitated you and laughed again )

You : Psth. Such a jerk. ( You said in a low voice )

Luhan : What?

You : Nothing ( you smiled like a little kid )

 

You mom told you to go in your room with Luhan and show him your room. You hesitated to show him your room because Dae Eun was here, but you mom insisted, so you sighed and brought him to your room.

 

Luhan : Wooaaah. Your room looks just like you. Big and ugly.

You : , shut up. And.. Why did you come back? It was perfect without you.

Luhan: Oh, i don't know. Ask my parents. I know, right? My life without you? Just purely perfect.

Eun Dae : Errmm. Hi?

Luhan : Hello ( he smiled )

 

Eun Dae recognized that smile instantly.

 

Eun Dae : L-Luhan? I-Is that you?

Luhan : Umh.. You know me?

Eun Dae : I actually do. I am Eun Dae. You know.. Ughh.. Nerd Rabbit ( she smiled shyly )

Luhan : Oh my god. I remember you! How are you? And what are you doing here? 

You : What the - ? She is my best friend, okay? Yes? Bye.

 

You pushed him out of the room. And locked the room. The parents were in  the garden so he started to hit the door with his legs and hands.

 

Eun Dae : I have to go now. Bye Seul Hee. I love you. We will talk tomorrow or i will text you? Kay?

 

She kissed your cheek and that moment the door fell, and you saw Luhan breathing hard.

 

You : HOLY MOTHER OF . What have you done MOTHERER?

Luhan : Nothing ( he made a puppy face )

 

Eun Dae got out without you noticing it and went home. You started to scream at Luhan and hit him. You grabbed a crayon and started to run after him.

He ran out and laughed. You ran after him almost 10 minutes. You were exhausted so you just stopped and went back to your room, which had no door.

Your parents heard the loud bang and actually bangs and came in, but after they finished their cake. And yes, they ate cake without you.

 

Mom : Oh my god. What happened here? Whe is the door on the floor?

Luhan : Well, Mrs. Lee, she took my phone and locked the door. She said that she will smash my phone. So i got scared. I tried to beg her but she didn't respond. So i though that something happened to her and my phone. So i just hit the door and it fell.. I didn't mean to broke it. I was just worried. 

Mom : Oh, it's okay then. 

You : What? You insane? I didn't do anything. I was in my room with - .. Nevermind. But i didn't take his phone. I did nothing wrong! I swear! 

Mom : Oh, just don't lie, okay? you know i hate liars. And what will happen when you'll have to share your room with him for 1 week?

Luhan : T-To what?

You : My dear Mother who i love and respect WHAT DID YOU SAY? I WILL SHARE WHAT WITH WHO?!

Mom: Mhm, You heard right girl, you'll share your room with him for 1 week. They will buy the house next to ours so they need 1 week to pay and move the things in. Till then, his parents will stay in the free room which is downstairs and you 2 will stay in your room, Get it?

You : B-But -

Mom : No buts. Help him with his luggages. Now.

 

You helped him with his luggages. He put his luggages on your bed.

 

Luhan : From now on i will sleep here and you will sleep on the mattress.

You : Aha, sure. In your dreams, little deer.

 

When you 2 were kids, he was always annoying. He was just like a devil in your life, so you found him a nickname to annoy him. You told him " little deer " because the meaning of his name is " deer ". He wasn't little. Actually verry tall, but he was annoyed, so you felt proud of yourself everytime you called him " little deer ".

 

Luhan : How did you call me?

You : Awwh. The little deer is annoyed and angry. Oh no, what should i do?

 

You started to laugh, but he just stared at you with a blank face. Yuu stopped and looked at him. He was coming closer to you. You just stepped back, trying to avoid his body, but he just came closer and closer. The back of your legs touched the bed and you fell on it. He looked at you and the next minute he was above you with his face maybe 3 inches away from yours.

You were a little scared of his sudden action. you tried to pus him but he just went closer. Now your noses touched. You closed your eyes expecting a kiss. But he just started to laugh.

Suddenly you heard a voice calling your name. You tried to push him but he didn't move.

Someone entered your room.

 

Kai : Seul Hee, darling, your mom told me someone is here and i should come in. Who is - HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS. WHAT ARE YOU  TWO DOING?

You : Kai, It's not..

Luhan : Who is he? Your boyfriend? ( he said but he didn't look at the person who was talking to him )

 

Luhan turned his head and he saw Kai. His jaw dropped and you found the best moment to push him on the floor.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N : Heeey ^-^ Finally chapter 1. :3  I hope you like it. I tried to do my best. Well, I don't know when i will post the next chapter so.. I'm sorry. And thanks for reading.

 

Subscribe and Comment <3 Thanks. Love ya >:D<