Tao is mesmerizing.

I'll Be Your Memory

 

“Gege let me down!” Tao screams at the top of his lungs while Kris spun him around in circles. Mrs. Wu and Mrs. Huang stood at the side chuckling while watching their sons greet each other happily, “It’s nice that Yifan got to see Taoer today,” Mrs. Wu says, “I wasn’t expecting Yifan to come home.”

 

“I guess it’s meant to be?” Mrs. Huang says. Mrs. Wu turns to glance at her friend and Mrs. Huang does the same. As both of their eyes met, they burst out into hysterical laughter and hold onto each other. Tao and Kris by now has stopped doing what they were doing previously and now both of their attentions were on their mom, “I wonder what’s so funny,” Kris mutters. Tao nodded in agreement and then faces Kris, “Glad to see you in person gege,” he says.


Kris turns to look at Tao and grins widely, “How has my didi been?” he asks, pushing a strand of hair away from Tao’s face. Tao blushes and pulls his arms away from Kris’s neck, “G…good,” he stutters, pushing Kris away so that the both of them separated from each other. Kris pouts as Tao pushed him away, “Aw is didi too old for gege to hug now?” he teases.

 

Tao blushes even harder and shakes his head, “No,” he answers. Kris chuckles and walks up to Tao and slings an arm around the younger one, “Mom,” he calls. Mrs. Wu stops herself from laughing, “Yes?” she answers.

 

“I’m taking Taoer outside so that you and aiyi can chat,” he says.

 

“Sure thing honey.”

 

“Come on,” Kris grabs Tao’s hand and leads him towards the double doors. Kris leads Tao over to the sofas outside and sat down, “Gege, this place is huge,” Tao exclaims, letting his eyes wander around his surroundings. Kris chuckles and lies lazily across the sofa, “You think so? I think it’s pretty small,” he replies. Tao scrunches his nose and smacks Kris on the leg, “You spoiled brat.”

 

Kris smiles and shuts his eyes, “I’ve always been Taoer,” he retorts. Tao rolls his eyes and stands up from the white sofa, “Of course,” he answers, walking away from Kris. Kris cracks one of his eyes open and watches as Tao made his way up the for flights of steps towards the swimming pool, “Want to take a swim?” Kris asks.

 

“No,” Tao answers, staring at his reflection in the water, “I wonder how deep it is,” he mutters to himself.

 

“Well, the only way to know is to get in,” Kris says behind Tao and pushes the younger one into the water. Tao lets out a loud scream before hitting the nice water temperature. He surfaces back up over the water and glares at the laughing Kris, “You bastard,” he curses. Kris grabs the hem of his shirt and starts pulling it up, “What…what are you doing?” Tao asks.

 

“I’m jumping in too,” Kris answers, pulling the shirt over his head. He kicks off his shoes and steps backwards a bit, “Canon ball!!” he shouts loudly before running straight towards the swimming pool. He jumps into the air, curls himself into a ball and lands straight into the pool, causing waves of water to splash into Tao’s face. Kris resurfaces back up and lets out laugh, “Wow! The water feels great!” he exclaims and starts to swim backwards. Tao rolls his eyes at the older one and swim towards Kris, “Gege,” he calls.

 

Kris lifts himself from the water and watches as Tao made his way over to him. Just as Tao got closer to him, Kris grins, wraps his arms tightly under Tao’s , lifts the screaming and shouting Tao up from the water before throwing him back. Kris lets out a loud laugh again as Tao resurfaces from the water and immediately splashes water towards the older one, “Quit doing that gege!” he angrily shouted.

 

“Okay okay, gege will stop,” he says. Tao pouts at Kris before swimming over to the steps to walk out of the pool, “Where are you going Taoer?” Kris calls.

 

“I’m getting out of the pool,” he answers. He walks out of the pool and stands by the edge shivering in his clothes, “gege is mean,” he says between clattering teeth. Kris chuckles and swam towards the steps as well, “I’ll have the maids bring you a pair of my clothes,” he says while walking out from the swimming pool. Kris makes his way over to a switch on the table and picks it up, “Can you guys please bring out towels and dry clothes for us? Thanks,” he lets go of the switch and walks back over to Tao, “Happy?”

 

Tao frowns and pushes Kris back into the water, “Yes, I’m happier now,” he shouts at the older one before marching to the sofas. The maids comes out with dry clothes and towels and places them on the table, “Anything else Yifan?” the older looking maid asks.

 

“No, but thank you, you guys may go now,” he waves off the two maids. The two maids gives them a bow before leaving them alone to dry off. Tao reaches out to grab a towel but before he got to it, the towel was snatched by Kris, “Too slow Taoer,” Kris teases. Tao frowns even more at the older before making a grab for the other one but that one was also snatched by the older one.

 

“Gege!” Tao shouts.

 

Kris throws his head backwards and lets out a laugh, “I love teasing you,” he breathes out and wraps the towel around Tao’s head, “I’ll dry you off since I was the one who got you wet,” he said. Tao blushes from Kris’s action and looks down at their wet feet, “Thank you gege.”

 

“You’re welcome didi.”


After Kris dried Tao’s hair, he hands him the pair of dry clothes, “Here.”

 

“Thanks,” Tao takes the clothes from Kris but doesn’t make any move to put them on, instead he continues to stare at Kris.

 

“What?” Kris asks, “aren’t you going to change?”

 

Tao blushes and looks down at the bundle of clothes in his hands, “Y…yeah,” he stutters.

 

“Then change before you catch a cold,” Kris tells him, while still drying his hair with the towel.

 

“Well..well…um can you…”

 

Kris lets out another laugh, “Oh come on Taoer, we saw each other ever since we were kids, what’s the difference now?” Tao lifts his head up to gaze into Kris’s eyes, “Gege…that was when we were young…we’re both adults now you know that right?”

 

Kris nods.

 

“So…it’s kind of um…”

 

“Oh just hurry up and change,” Kris reaches forward and start to strip Tao off from his shirt, “Gege what…are you…”

 

“Off with the shirt,” Kris yanks the shirt over Tao’s torso, revealing the younger one’s abs and toned chest, “wow Taoer,” he reaches over and touches the younger one’s abs, “those are some nice abs you have there.”

 

Tao flinches once Kris’s fingers makes contact with his skin, “Ge..ge…”

 

Kris glances up at Tao and smirks, “Tickle time!” he shouts before tickling Tao. Tao burst out into a fit of laughter and falls onto the sofa. Kris falls down as well and continues to tickle Tao, “Ge…ge…stop!” Tao says between laughs.

 

“Never!” Kris shouts, continuing to tickle the younger one.

 

“Stop…stop gege…I’m…I’m going to pee in my…pants!”

 

Kris stops tickling and stares at the younger one while the younger one takes in huge breath, “You’re going to pee in your pants?” Kris asks. Tao looks at Kris and glares, “Yes because of you!” he shouts, pushing Kris away from him. Kris chuckles as Tao stands up from the sofa, “See? Now I got the sofa all wet, all because of you.”

 

“Ah sorry, but don’t worry about that, the maids will dry it” Kris tells him, “come on,” he reaches over and grabs a hold of Tao’s pants, “off with the pants as well.”

 

Tao’s face turns red as Kris tried to and his pants, “Gege…stop I’ll do it,” he says, trying to move away from Kris.

 

“No let gege do it,” Kris says. He succeeds in ing the pants even though Tao continued to move away from him, “Now…for the zipper…ah there,” he also succeeds in ping the zipper. He grabs each sides of the pants and yanks it down from Tao’s waist, revealing his briefs and legs. Tao’s face turns into a deeper red as Kris looks up, “Hi there,” the older one says cheekily. Tao pushes Kris away and scrambles towards the other side of the patio, “Just…just give me the dry clothes.”

 

“But your wet brief isn’t off yet,” Kris says, making his way over to the younger one. Tao holds out his arms to prevent Kris from getting any closer, “I…I can do it myself gege.”

 

“Oh don’t be so shy Taoer,” Kris slaps Tao’s hands away from his chest and grabs the boy up to his feet by the arms, “now…quit running from your gege,” he grabs the brief and yanks it down as well, revealing a very now Tao, “Wow Taoer…,” Kris says. Tao blushes and covers his little brother, “Gege…clothes,” he stutters.

 

“O…oh right,” Kris walks over to the dry clothes, picks it up and then hands it to the younger one, “Here you go,” he says with a smile. Tao quickly make a grab for the clothes but failed to grab it since Kris yanked it away from him, “Let me dress you,” the older one suggests. Tao pouts and stands in place, “I’m not a kid anymore gege.”

 

“I know you’re not, your little brother tells me that,” he grabs the dry brief and places it down at Tao’s feet, “now come on and step inside.” Tao stares down at Kris’s blonde hair, sighs in defeat, and then steps into the brief. Kris pulls the brief up to Tao’s waist and pats his after he lets go of the opening. Tao yelps from the pat and covers his cheeks, “Gege,” he whines. Kris chuckles and crouches down again for Tao to step into the sweat pants. Tao lifts up his right foot to step into the right hole and was just about to put it in when Kris yanks the pants to the side. Tao’s foot goes down and hits the cold tiles and he stumbles a bit but catches himself before falling over, “Gege,” he shouts. Kris laughs before shoving the pants back to Tao. Tao eyes the older one suspiciously before lifting his right foot again. Just as he was about to put it in, Kris yet again yanks the pants away and this time Tao stumbles and does fall forward.

 

“Ah!” Tao screams.

 

Kris looks up to see the younger one falling down on him. The both of them end up on the tiles with Kris on the bottom and Tao on top. Tao lets out a groan before lifting himself up a little, “Ugh…,” he looks down to see Kris lying under him, “you bastard!” he shouts, slapping Kris across the chest. Kris chuckles pinches Tao’s nose, “Hey Taoer, can I tell you something?” he asks.

 

Tao frowns and pushes Kris back down on the tiles when the older one tried to close the gap in between their faces, “What?” he asks angrily. Kris reaches upwards and cups Tao’s face into his hands and this surprises the younger one, “You’ve changed…a lot.”

 

“I did?” Tao asks, tilting his head slightly to the side with a confused face, “How?”

 

Kris smirks and lifts himself up from the tiles, leaning in so that he was closer to Tao’s face, “You’re mesmerizing Taoer,” he whispers. Tao blushes and pushes Kris back down before getting up from the older one. He snatches the pants from Kris’s hands, quickly slips into them before running over to grab the dry shirt and then retreated back inside. Kris is left on the tiled floor laughing from the flustered looking Tao. He lets out a sigh after his laughter and look straight up into the blue sky, “Very mesmerizing,” he mutters to himself. 

---------------

And that's three updates in a day. WOOT WOOT!! Kekeke.