// Chapter3 //

//Wishing for Happiness//

I closed my eyes, took a breath and leaned my forehead against his...

 

I enjoyed this heavenly moment with Jung Suk to the fullest.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Jung Suk let go of me and ran downstairs. At the end of the stairs he turned around once again and looked at me.

“Continue to unpack your suitcase, I'll take care of the door!”, he told me a dull smile. I saw in his eyes this little dash of sadness.

He continued to go to the door. I still stood for a while on the staircase and saw after Jung Suk. I couldn't see who was at the door, but at least I could follow the conversation a bit.

“Good afternoon!”, I heard Jung Suk say.

“Good afternoon, Jung Suk! How are you today? Do you feel a little bit better?”, the unfamiliar voice of a man asked.

“Yes! A lot, actually!”, he answered.

“Really? Good to hear that!”, the strange man replied.

Slowly I walked toward the guestroom.

'Who was that?', I asked myself. 'Was Jung Suk ill?'

Totally lost in my thoughts I continued to unpack my suitcase.

Half an hour and a chips package later I heard Jung Suk walking up the stairs. As he came through the door, the sadness that laid over his face before, seemed to be blown away. He smiled playfully at me.

“누구세요? (Who was that?)”, I asked curiously.

“누구? (Who?) At the door? Oh that was just my doctor. He drops by every few times. It's nothing bad.”, Jung Suk answered but didn't look me in the eyes. He kept staring at the floor as if it was the most interesting thing.

So..~ there's nothing wrong with you?”, I asked worried.

No, everything's alright. You don't have to worry, 알았어요? (okay?)”, he replied seemingly saddened.

I examined him closely, he seemed really distressed, something wasn't right. And I was pretty sure that he was hiding something from me.

Woo Bin! Let's take a walk!”, Jung said brightly. I nodded with a small smile and grabbed my cardigan.

Jun Suk and I walked the small gravel road, from which I had come from, downwards. The wind blew a warm breeze. Jun Suk wore a way to big straw-hat on his head, which with every gust of wind threatened to blew of his head. And then suddenly, there really came a stronger blast and his straw-hat wafted of his head. The wind lifted it upwards and let it a few times roll over. Afterwards the wind carried it with a few colorful leaves to the meadow, which extended to the left and right of the gravel road. Jung Suk and I started to run simultaneously to catch his hat. We ran criss-crossed through the meadow, until we ran into each other totally exhausted and lay down on the meadow to catch our breaths. Both we laid there and somehow, as if by magic, the wind placed Jung Suk's straw-hat straight onto his head. We began to laugh like madman's.

For quite a long time we just laid there on the meadow and watched the sky. The sky was bright blue with few white puffy clouds.

There! A horse!”, Jung Suk exclaimed and pointed at one of the clouds, which seriously did look like a horse.

Oh and there's a UFO”, I said and with my finger pointing at one cloud too.

And again we began to laugh.

So we lay there, side by side on a beautiful green meadow over which a warm blew and watched the sky. For a short moment I glanced at Jung Suk just to see, that his eyes were closed as if he was asleep. One hand he had laid over his abdomen and the other one next to his body. Carefully I moved my hand to the one next to his body and enclosed it with mine. He responded the hand-holding by shortly squeezing my hand. Impulsively a smile flashed over my face...

 

 


A/N: I'm really really really sorry for the late update ): But I hope you all like this chapter =} have fun while reading <3