Epilogue (:

//Wishing for Happiness//

 

Hey guys, it's me Jungsuk. I wanna tell you a bit of this story out of my view!

 

I'll begin by telling you why I died. I have – or better said had – Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.* This is a rare disease and sadly incurable. People my age actually don't get this disease, but obviously it happened to me. Aren't I just a lucky one... Well anyways, I knew it for about 1,5 years before I died. My personal doctor told me that I wouldn't have much time left. I was more than sad about the face but decided to spent my last months on this earth with Woobin. Falling in love with him wasn't really planned but I'm glad it turned out that way. I didn't want to be too much of a burden and tell him about my disease, even less let him see me die. I thought when I would break up with him before anything turned complicated it would be easier for Woobin to fall in love with someone else after my death. But I couldn’t do it, so I decided to move to France for the last weeks I've got. It was so hard to move that far away from him since he is and will always be 'my past, my present, my future and my whole life'.

Maybe I should have told him about just everything but I really didn't want him to worry about me. The time I lived in France was horrible; no day passed where I didn't think about him, about what he was probably doing, if he hated me, if he one day would be able to forgive me.

I always thought about writing him a letter, just to let him know that I was okay... but I just couldn't.

 

The last week before I was forced to leave this planet I couldn't help myself but think about every moment I spent with Woobin. I can still remember how I sat on my bed, looking out of my window into the night and whispered 'Don't forget me Woobin'. After that one sentence I closed my eyes slowly and my soul vanished out of this world full of love, hate, luck, hope, grief and courage. A world which gave me the chance to be someone, to love someone and to not regret one thing. I lived, I loved, I hated, I dreamed, I felt and I hoped. And that was my story...

 


 


 

 

A/N: I really hope you guys enjoyed my story and I'm so so sorry that it took me so long to write the epilogue! Oh and I hope you guys understand know why Jungsuk did what he did :p